Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wallpapers & Desktop Images

Posted by Admin 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Wallpapers & Desktop Images
October 30, 2008 10:40PM
What's a desktop without a lovely (Supernatural) Wallpaper? Wallpaper artists post those desktop images here and start decorating the world one desktop at a time! (don't forget to check the Rules for posting Fanart)

Because our thumbnail module "forces" images to 'float' outside of formatted text, here's a template to help you arrange wallpapers in your posts. We've even provided the BBcode tag for you, so all you need is the URL for your image. No need to use HTML. Simply copy the following code into your message and place the URL of your images in the appropriate spot. Need more "rows"? Copy everything from <tr> to </tr> then paste it before the ending table tag: </table>

This table size is perfect for 1024x768 wallpapers. They will be in clickable "thumbnails" within the table. Please do not use more than 3 columns for images of this size. Want to post larger desktop images or have only one image per 'row'? See the template for Banners & Headers.
  <table width="100%" border="1">
  <tr> 
  <td>1. </td>
  <td>2. </td>
  <td>3. </td>
  </tr>
  <tr> 
  <td> [IMG] image url here [/IMG] </td>
  <td> [IMG] [/IMG] </td>
  <td> [IMG] [/IMG] </td>
  </tr>
  </table>
Reminder to all who want to use the Fanart found in our Avatar Arena:
Don't forget to thank and credit the artist who created it! B)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2008 11:08PM by Admin.
October 30, 2008 11:26PM
Here are a few of the wallpapers I've created. These all fit 1024x768 screens. Chad Lindberg saw the poster for #6 and LOVED it. He was even still talking about it the next day. He and Gabe Tigerman were teasing each other over who had the better poster, Dr. Badass or The Barbarian Queen (I now have signed copies of both B)). Should have an "Andy" Barbarian Queen wallpaper coming soon. :)
(high resolution 8 1/2x11 or 11x14 posters of most of my wallpaper images are available. contact me if you want to know more.)

November 17, 2008 11:40AM
Mattie
Here are a few of the wallpapers I've created. These all fit 1024x768 screens. Chad Lindberg saw the poster for #6 and LOVED it. He was even still talking about it the next day. He and Gabe Tigerman were teasing each other over who had the better poster, Dr. Badass or The Barbarian Queen (I now have signed copies of both B)). Should have an "Andy" Barbarian Queen wallpaper coming soon. :)
(high resolution 8 1/2x11 or 11x14 posters of most of my wallpaper images are available. contact me if you want to know more.)

I really love # 2, 3 and 14. :)

November 18, 2008 01:26PM
OH MY GOD!!! there awesome!!:D

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."
November 19, 2008 08:45AM
Husitka
I really love # 2, 3 and 14. :)
Ursula
OH MY GOD!!! there awesome!!:D

Thanks y'all. *hugs* (Nan, if you're lurking, I'd love to know if any of these worked out. Sorry I've been either busy or asleep when you're on)
December 22, 2008 02:48PM
Mattie

Thanks y'all. *hugs* (Nan, if you're lurking, I'd love to know if any of these worked out. Sorry I've been either busy or asleep when you're on)

oh no worries. i tried, but my computer, like everything else, has decided to gang up on me with the printer and decided it wasnt going to let it print correctly sooo no i couldnt use any :( but i think my sister may have used one of both jensen and jared...not sure if she did, but i know she was planing on it
December 29, 2008 11:31AM
numbr01banana
oh no worries. i tried, but my computer, like everything else, has decided to gang up on me with the printer and decided it wasnt going to let it print correctly sooo no i couldnt use any :( but i think my sister may have used one of both jensen and jared...not sure if she did, but i know she was planing on it

Sorry about that. I'm thinking about selling high res prints on my site (check the Marketplace). But they're always here if you just want to download them. Guess it's time for new wallpapers...

Online Users (Users active in the last 15 minutes)

Guests: 2
Record Number of Users: 3 on May 13, 2012
Record Number of Guests: 213 on April 08, 2024
Rock Salt Journals Forum - Forum Statistics

Global
Topics: 115, Posts: 12,503, Users: 128.
Our newest member rajeshdesa.

This forum
Topics: 5, Posts: 70.