Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yellow Rose Studio

Posted by Mattie 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
November 25, 2008 09:48AM
The site is still under construction while I get my shopping cart and paypal set up, but for anyone who wants to see my jewelry and other things for sale, here it is. Will update here when I update the site. :)

(and if you see anything you like, please contact me! just because I don't have paypal buttons up and running yet, doesn't mean I'm not selling anything. :) )

Yellow Rose Online Gallery

Edit: Link

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2009 07:11PM by Mattie.
November 25, 2008 10:46AM
Mattie
The site is still under construction while I get my shopping cart and paypal set up, but for anyone who wants to see my jewelry and other things for sale, here it is. Will update here when I update the site. :)

(and if you see anything you like, please contact me! just because I don't have paypal buttons up and running yet, doesn't mean I'm not selling anything. :) )

Wow alot of stuff....I like the studio...it's all really cool(tu):D

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2009 07:10PM by Mattie.
December 29, 2008 12:06PM
Ursula

Thanks U. I love having a studio. heart It was one of the main reasons I moved into my house - that and the festivals, art galleries and bars all in walking distance. I need to get some new pics up of the biker run they just had. And I've got some ideas for updating the site, hopefully will be able to get to it this weekend. I'll let you know!
December 29, 2008 05:17PM
Mattie
Ursula

Thanks U. I love having a studio. heart It was one of the main reasons I moved into my house - that and the festivals, art galleries and bars all in walking distance. I need to get some new pics up of the biker run they just had. And I've got some ideas for updating the site, hopefully will be able to get to it this weekend. I'll let you know!

very welcome!....those are very good reasonswinking smileygrinning smiley. Sounds good!! looking forward to it!

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."
January 12, 2009 10:46AM
Mattie

It's great, Mattie, I hope I'll see more of your work soon. grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2009 07:10PM by Mattie.
January 12, 2009 10:48AM
Mattie

Oh, I would love to have my own studio! heart I'm really jealous now. winking smiley

January 12, 2009 06:08PM
Husitka
It's great, Mattie, I hope I'll see more of your work soon. grinning smiley

She's definitely working on it, right, Matt? grinning smiley

Husitka
Oh, I would love to have my own studio! heart I'm really jealous now. winking smiley

Your own studio, it's definitely a great thing. Stuff you can do in... angel

~ There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and an "if" in life.
And after Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W.T.F. ~
July 18, 2009 10:44AM
hey....

lovely necklaces ...anything new lately? I was looking for earcuffs....I collect them but they are hard to find - good ones anyway - my favorite one, I've had for years, just broke *a cat related incident* and my talents do not include jewelry. anyway just curious, been browsing sites -certain sites- to find a replacemnt but no luck.

ps....you have a beautiful haven
July 19, 2009 09:03AM
xDeanWinchesterx

She is? It's great. love But I'm "working" on many things too and I can't get anything done anyway. grinning smiley

I meant a studio for artistic stuff, not anything.......... inappropriate. LOL Well, who knows? whistle2

July 19, 2009 09:08AM
Husitka
She is? It's great. love But I'm "working" on many things too and I can't get anything done anyway. grinning smiley

I meant a studio for artistic stuff, not anything.......... inappropriate. LOL Well, who knows? whistle2

When did I mention anything inappropriate? angel

~ There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and an "if" in life.
July 19, 2009 01:01PM
xDeanWinchesterx

Wait... what? angel

sandscaper
hey....

lovely necklaces ...anything new lately? I was looking for earcuffs....I collect them but they are hard to find - good ones anyway - my favorite one, I've had for years, just broke *a cat related incident* and my talents do not include jewelry. anyway just curious, been browsing sites -certain sites- to find a replacemnt but no luck.

ps....you have a beautiful haven

Haven't tried earcuffs. Might have to see what I can do when I get more silver clay. Cat related... ok, that sounds painful. confused

Thanks. Actually I just lost all my original files in a virus related incident, so I'm thinking "redesign and start over". It's probably going to be a while before I have new silver jewelry up. embarrassed

xDeanWinchesterx
Husitka

1. You know where H's mind goes.
2. SHE knows where your mind goes.
3. You both go right to the gutter. LOL
4. Who said that was inappropriate? [069]

10 out of 10 technical experts have declared that I'm too technical
July 19, 2009 02:35PM
xDeanWinchesterx

It just sounded inappropriate. angel

Mattie

worriedsorry I'm not like that.

July 19, 2009 08:01PM
Mattie
Wait... what? angel

angel

I do. She doesn't. Only her. She did. raspberry

Husitka
It just sounded inappropriate. angel

SEE??? LMAO

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2009 08:03PM by xDeanWinchesterx.
July 28, 2009 12:30AM
xDeanWinchesterx
angel

I do. She doesn't. Only her. She did. raspberry

SEE??? LMAO

You know it's not true. tongue sticking out smiley And that's all I want to say to that because I don't want to spam Mattie's thread. bow to your Webmistress

July 28, 2009 11:28AM
Husitka
You know it's not true. tongue sticking out smiley And that's all I want to say to that because I don't want to spam Mattie's thread. bow to your Webmistress

Ok. And true. Sorry, Matt. Sammy

October 11, 2009 07:22PM
The site is officially updated and live now!

YellowRoseGallery.com

Some pages for y'all to check out:
Welcome to Supernatural fans

Supernatural Merchandise

My Devil's Trap Design (this one's still under construction)

Wishcraft

And for you Twilight Fans, Twilight Merchandise

Plus a very special book, The Roadhouse Collection, a collection of stories written by fans of Supernatural. The editors were kind enough to include two of my own stories in the collection, Hidden Dimension and There'll Be Peace. Be sure to check it out!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2009 07:25PM by Mattie.
October 17, 2009 10:06AM
Hey.....your site is really looking great! I was trying to look at the jewelry but I must have been clicking on th wrong links. I had started with Wishcraft - a friend of mine was reading it and recommending so
I was plesantly surprised to see it listed...

I have alot more to look at but BooBoo is in need of a tummy rub so.... priorities lol I will be back smiling smiley

Smith & Wesson : The original point and click interface
October 17, 2009 07:09PM
sandscaper
Hey.....your site is really looking great! I was trying to look at the jewelry but I must have been clicking on th wrong links. I had started with Wishcraft - a friend of mine was reading it and recommending so
I was plesantly surprised to see it listed...

I have alot more to look at but BooBoo is in need of a tummy rub so.... priorities lol I will be back smiling smiley

Thanks Sand. thank you

Ummmm, nope, haven't gotten all of the jewelry back up on the new layout yet. embarrassed
There's still a lot to add to it and I'm gonna be constantly adding new stuff, it's just very slow going. If you're on FaceBook, I'll most likely be updating on the page when I add something new.

I understand those priorities. Come back again soon! play

Edit to add: Glad you like Wishcraft too! Check the Book club forum for my thread about it! respect

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2009 07:31PM by Mattie.
October 21, 2009 04:38PM
Newest addition: Devil's Trap Binders from Avery and Zazzle - http://yellowrosegallery.com/devils-trap-binder/

I'll be updating the Special Offers here soon with some great Zazzle promotions, including free shipping. Don't forget to check there, since our members only special offers are constantly changing! *hint!!!* cool smiley

And I plan to have jewelry and custom-purses added by this weekend. yahoo

November 18, 2009 03:10PM
Mattie
Newest addition: Devil's Trap Binders from Avery and Zazzle - http://yellowrosegallery.com/devils-trap-binder/

I'll be updating the Special Offers here soon with some great Zazzle promotions, including free shipping. Don't forget to check there, since our members only special offers are constantly changing! *hint!!!* cool smiley

And I plan to have jewelry and custom-purses added by this weekend.

Yeah, that plan worked out well. LMAO eye rolling smiley

Ok, it's taking longer to get jewelry up for a couple of reasons. I need to figure out what I've still got in inventory AND find what the heck I did with the pictures. Don't give up hope! It's coming, I promise! Sammy Kilroy

In the meantime, I need more fans on my Facebook page! [www.facebook.com] ... and burn 8-T-10

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2010 05:00AM by DeanJW.
November 18, 2009 06:38PM
Mattie
In the meantime, I need more fans on my Facebook page! [www.facebook.com]

You know I'm the biggest... fan. angelwinking smiley

November 18, 2009 06:50PM
xDeanWinchesterx
Mattie
In the meantime, I need more fans on my Facebook page! [www.facebook.com]

You know I'm the biggest... fan. angelwinking smiley

ON Facebook. raspberry Logging into my account don't count. LMAO

November 19, 2009 02:19AM
Mattie
ON Facebook. raspberry Logging into my account don't count. LMAO

whistle2 It does. SammyMattieangelplay

December 30, 2009 07:11PM
I wish I had more money. Great job, Mattie. heart I might check some Twilight things because my sister fell for it. She could love something like this for a gift. Congratulations on your stories in the book. heart I've always loved your stories. And I really really love the binders! I'm a binder maniac. embarrassed

November 18, 2010 11:24AM
Jewelry is now listed on Etsy! http://www.etsy.com/shop/yellowrosegallery yahoo

More coming as soon as I get/make a lightbox to take photos of new stuff. Let's just say it's going to be "a barrel of monkeys" fun. (Teaser for what's to come.) winking smiley LOL happy

*smiles at where the light showed up* love cool V

November 19, 2010 06:47PM
Mattie

More coming as soon as I get/make a lightbox to take photos of new stuff. Let's just say it's going to be "a barrel of monkeys" fun. (Teaser for what's to come.) winking smiley LOL happy

I LOVE Etsy!!! Can't wait to go there to see your stuff.Charge!.....Wow, Matt, your stuff is great. I think the autumn leaf earrings are to die for.....applause

There is nothing more gentle than strength, nor anything as strong as true gentleness.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2010 06:50PM by Blue.
November 20, 2010 10:07PM
Blue
Mattie

I LOVE Etsy!!! Can't wait to go there to see your stuff.Charge!.....Wow, Matt, your stuff is great. I think the autumn leaf earrings are to die for.....applause

Thanks Blue! Sometimes you can't control the patina (color) on it so I was really pleasantly surprised when those turned autumn colors. applause I've got some great new pendants that were once real leaves too. I'm being stubborn and wanting to take the pics of them myself or I'd probably already have pics of everything. LMAO (Jewelry is NOT easy to photograph so I'm trying to learn how. embarrassed)

November 30, 2010 05:36PM
Mattie
...I'm being stubborn and wanting to take the pics of them myself or I'd probably already have pics of everything. LMAO (Jewelry is NOT easy to photograph so I'm trying to learn how. embarrassed)

Yup, stubborn. I could have done that. raspberry

Online Users (Users active in the last 15 minutes)

Guests: 4
Record Number of Users: 3 on May 13, 2012
Record Number of Guests: 213 on April 08, 2024
Rock Salt Journals Forum - Forum Statistics

Global
Topics: 115, Posts: 12,503, Users: 128.
Our newest member rajeshdesa.

This forum
Topics: 1, Posts: 28.