Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Doodles of a Ramblin' Man

Posted by DeanJW 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
avatar Doodles of a Ramblin' Man
September 28, 2009 04:22PM
Alright. I promised some time ago I'd post some of my doodles here one day, which was a big lie by the way 'cause I never meant to do that LMAO, but seeing that most activity on RSJ happens only in CF, I've decided to post something here after all to shake things up a bit. And yes, that's a very inconspicuous reproach. I know there are some pretty talented ladies here, so don't make me go all Rambo on y'all Devils trapsalt... and burnknifeColtDevils trap and start posting here, there, everywhere, you catch my drift.

With that said, here are some doodles made by myself. I might post more when I have some more. But with all that apocalypse shtuff, not sure IF it ever happens 'cause there's a lot of [997], Impala, salt, ... and burn, Devils trap, knife and Colt ahead, so I might rather listen to some guitar instead of playing Picasso. Batman

** Sep 28 2009 - 1. Mockingbird 2. Scorpio

I drew these for our WebMistress's Yellow Rose Gallery site and Yellow Rose Gallery shops on CafePress and Zazzle, so she could use them in her designs. That's why they're both watermarked 'cause she's supposed to be the only one to have the original drawings. winking smiley

# 1 is the first drawing of an intended "Texas collection", a collection of drawings inspired by Texas symbols, and they should later be turned into Photoshop brushes, again for use in her designs.

There's a hidden bonus drawing for you. winking smiley And that's all for now.

** Dec 07 2009 - Winter Wonderland

** Jan 01 2010 - Toast

** Mar 20 2010 - Art for Yellow Rose Gallery. Both designs were created in ArtRage program (really want the Studio Pro 3 edition now grinning smiley). The binder design also makes use of Obsidian Dawn's amazing brushes.

New art added

~ There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and an "if" in life.
And after Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W.T.F. ~

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2010 12:03AM by xDeanWinchesterx.
avatar Re: Doodles of a Ramblin' Man
September 28, 2009 07:19PM
Looks awesome Dean.thumbs up

<3 Zack <3

"Pain is Temporary - Pride is forever"
Lax forever
There are two times of the year that stir the blood.
In the fall, for the hunt,
and now for lacrosse.
September 28, 2009 11:02PM
xDeanWinchesterx

Sep 28 2009 - 1. Mockingbird 2. Scorpio

I drew these for our WebMistress's Yellow Rose Gallery site and Yellow Rose Gallery shops on CafePress and Zazzle, so she could use them in her designs. That's why they're both watermarked 'cause she's supposed to be the only one to have the original drawings. winking smiley

# 1 is the first drawing of an intended "Texas collection", a collection of drawings inspired by Texas symbols, and they should later be turned into Photoshop brushes, again for use in her designs.

There's a hidden bonus drawing for you. winking smiley And that's all for now.

thank you Mattie love

10 out of 10 technical experts have declared that I'm too technical
September 29, 2009 10:28AM
Jess
Looks awesome Dean.thumbs up

Thanks. You should post some of yours here, too. winking smiley

Mattie
thank you Mattie love

Great, I made you speechless. LMAO And you're welcome. grinning smiley

~ There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and an "if" in life.
September 29, 2009 03:15PM
xDeanWinchesterx
Thanks. You should post some of yours here, too. winking smiley

I dunno........ I think I will though.
Post them in this thread?

<3 Zack <3

Lax forever
and now for lacrosse.
September 29, 2009 04:20PM
Jess
I dunno........ I think I will though.
Post them in this thread?

You should. And no, in a thread you'll make yourself here, in this Arts & Crafts Gallery forum. winking smiley

September 29, 2009 04:24PM
xDeanWinchesterx
You should. And no, in a thread you'll make yourself here, in this Arts & Crafts Gallery forum. winking smiley

Ok, it'll take me awhile to find all the ones I've done that are any good but I'll get 'em up soon.

<3 Zack <3

Lax forever
and now for lacrosse.
September 29, 2009 06:36PM
Jess
Ok, it'll take me awhile to find all the ones I've done that are any good but I'll get 'em up soon.

Take your time. winking smiley

September 29, 2009 07:02PM
OOohhhhhhh Dean those are amazing!!!!heartheartheart nice job!!!! and a hidden drawing?? man. . .thats just another thing for me to go try and figure outwinking smiley i'll find it. . .eventually

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
September 29, 2009 09:00PM
numbr01banana
OOohhhhhhh Dean those are amazing!!!!heartheartheart nice job!!!! and a hidden drawing?? man. . .thats just another thing for me to go try and figure outwinking smiley i'll find it. . .eventually

Thanks, and it's not hard at all to find the hidden drawing. LMAO

October 01, 2009 04:49PM
Very niiiiiiiice grinning smiley

"The kraken stirs. And ten billion sushi dinners cry out for vengeance."
October 09, 2009 02:40PM
pirateypirates
Very niiiiiiiice grinning smiley

Thanks. Why don't you share some as well? winking smiley

October 18, 2009 04:21PM
xDeanWinchesterx
Thanks. Why don't you share some as well? winking smiley
Maybe I will tongue sticking out smiley

"The kraken stirs. And ten billion sushi dinners cry out for vengeance."
October 20, 2009 01:53PM
pirateypirates
Maybe I will tongue sticking out smiley

Scratch that 'maybe'. arrr!LMAO

December 07, 2009 02:13PM
Ok, finally drew something new. Guess the snow we unexpectedly got brought the right inspiration.

Winter Wonderland

December 07, 2009 02:15PM
xDeanWinchesterx
Ok, finally drew something new. Guess the snow we unexpectedly got brought the right inspiration.

Winter Wonderland

amazing!applauseheartapplause love it nice job!heart

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
December 07, 2009 02:27PM
numbr01banana
amazing!applauseheartapplause love it nice job!heart

Thanks, Chiqui.

December 08, 2009 10:55AM
Wow, Winchester, those are really good!!!.headdeskJust when I think I know what's going on...I thought the Winter Wonderland pic WAS the hidden picture???? I clicked on the hidden picture link and nothing happened...Was that supposed to happen or is that another thing this stupid computer won't do?embarrassed
head scratch Don't say it, Winchester, I know I'm hopeless....

There is nothing more gentle than strength, nor anything as strong as true gentleness.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2009 10:59AM by Blue.
December 08, 2009 01:37PM
Of course Dean! and I may have something new to show you sometime around Christmas. . .I'm not sure if im happy or not about that thoughconfused smileywinking smileyLOL

Blue
Wow, Winchester, those are really good!!!.headdeskJust when I think I know what's going on...I thought the Winter Wonderland pic WAS the hidden picture???? I clicked on the hidden picture link and nothing happened...Was that supposed to happen or is that another thing this stupid computer won't do?embarrassed

LMAOyou saw that before? like before he posted it like this? ha that probably was the hidden pic. . .I gave up on that waaayyyyy back when he said there was a hidden picture. . .embarrassed

December 08, 2009 01:41PM
xDeanWinchesterx

Winter Wonderland

Awesome, thats cool.

<3 Zack <3

Lax forever
and now for lacrosse.
December 08, 2009 03:47PM
Blue

No, it wasn't. And don't you think it'd be a bit... weird to say there's a hidden picture somewhere and then link to it? Then it wouldn't be hidden anymore. I think. LMAO I just underlined the text so everyone sees there's a hidden bonus somewhere. eye rolling smileyLMAO But it's actually hidden somewhere in the text. LMAO

December 08, 2009 03:52PM
numbr01banana
Of course Dean! and I may have something new to show you sometime around Christmas. . .I'm not sure if im happy or not about that thoughconfused smileywinking smileyLOL

LMAOyou saw that before? like before he posted it like this? ha that probably was the hidden pic. . .I gave up on that waaayyyyy back when he said there was a hidden picture. . .embarrassed

I bet it'll be good.

No, the hidden picture is in the first post and it's not hard to find at all. One would think that you would check all the links in the text first. Not only try clicking something unclickable. LMAO

Jess
Awesome, thats cool.

Thanks, J.

December 08, 2009 08:55PM
xDeanWinchesterx

I bet it'll be good.

No, the hidden picture is in the first post and it's not hard to find at all. One would think that you would check all the links in the text first. Not only try clicking something unclickable. LMAO

Thanks, J.

mehh I'm not so sure, and i still hate hands! But it'll really make for a good night smiling bouncing smiley I'll be needing something to turn around some of the days i have im surewinking smiley

one already did try that and if thats the case then shes already found the hidden picture and just didnt realize itraspberry but her brain is fried and she needs it in working order for exams so shes not going to worry about this.Batman

December 09, 2009 07:23PM
numbr01banana
mehh I'm not so sure, and i still hate hands! But it'll really make for a good night smiling bouncing smiley I'll be needing something to turn around some of the days i have im surewinking smiley

one already did try that and if thats the case then shes already found the hidden picture and just didnt realize itraspberry but her brain is fried and she needs it in working order for exams so shes not going to worry about this.Batman

Ok.

December 12, 2009 04:16PM
I don't knowI think I found it...check your pm, Winchester....please.....note to self

There is nothing more gentle than strength, nor anything as strong as true gentleness.
December 12, 2009 05:42PM
Blue
I don't knowI think I found it...check your pm, Winchester....please.....note to self

Took you damn long. grinning smiley

December 14, 2009 02:21PM
Blue

The hidden picture wasn't all that hidden. LOL

Now, >>> THIS is a hidden picture <<<<<

LINK ^^^ LINK ^^^ LINK ^^^

10 out of 10 technical experts have declared that I'm too technical
January 01, 2010 07:14PM
This one is for all ladies:

Toast

And for those of you who might be interested, this is how the drawing came to life in 8 steps:

Step 1
Step 2
Step 3
Step 4
Step 5
Step 6
Step 7
Step 8

January 01, 2010 07:48PM
xDeanWinchesterx

Toast

And for those of you who might be interested, this is how the drawing came to life in 8 steps:

Step 1
Step 2
Step 3
Step 4
Step 5
Step 6
Step 7
Step 8

Now THAT is awesome.applause

<3 Zack <3

Lax forever
and now for lacrosse.
January 01, 2010 09:58PM
xDeanWinchesterx

Toast

Step 1
Step 2
Step 3
Step 4
Step 5
Step 6
Step 7
Step 8

Dean thats amazing! and thanks for sharing those steps. . .I always find that coolapplauseheart

Online Users (Users active in the last 15 minutes)

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 3 on May 13, 2012
Record Number of Guests: 213 on April 08, 2024
Rock Salt Journals Forum - Forum Statistics

Global
Topics: 115, Posts: 12,503, Users: 128.
Our newest member rajeshdesa.

This forum
Topics: 11, Posts: 208.