Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

sketches/drawings??

Posted by numbr01banana 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Gunnar Eyewear - Especially for Computers! How do you think I'll look in these? ~Mattie

Gunnar Eyewear Gunnar Gaming Eyewear PPK Cobalt/Snow Frame
March 02, 2010 01:06AM
Alright seems how I need to give Mr. Winchester here an update to a sketch i was working on a while ago, i figure i can post my drawing here. Unfortunately, Dean, My sketch isnt finished worried however I have taken that idea and used it in one of my drawings for my drawing class. . .sooo I'll show you that.
ok so heres my sketch. . .

here it is semi colored. . .

and its one of those corpse things, you know, where everyone draws something different and you put it all together to form one big picture? well heres it "connected" to the one before it, *why* it needs to be colored a little >.<

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that

March 02, 2010 01:30AM
numbr01banana
Alright seems how I need to give Mr. Winchester here an update to a sketch i was working on a while ago, i figure i can post my drawing here. Unfortunately, Dean, My sketch isnt finished worried however I have taken that idea and used it in one of my drawings for my drawing class. . .sooo I'll show you that.

and its one of those corpse things, you know, where everyone draws something different and you put it all together to form one big picture? well heres it "connected" to the one before it, *why* it needs to be colored a little >.<

It looks really good. And the coloring looks good as well.

~ There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and an "if" in life.
And after Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W.T.F. ~
March 04, 2010 12:23AM
xDeanWinchesterx

It looks really good. And the coloring looks good as well.

muchas gracias! ha thanks. . .i gotta add a darker gray for the wall, and brown for the ground, cause it doesnt look like it matches up well, but im attempting to use as little color as possible, not sure why, i just like my stuff better as sketches/drawings, with just the gray pencil lines and shading. . .

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
March 04, 2010 03:28AM
numbr01banana
muchas gracias! ha thanks. . .i gotta add a darker gray for the wall, and brown for the ground, cause it doesnt look like it matches up well, but im attempting to use as little color as possible, not sure why, i just like my stuff better as sketches/drawings, with just the gray pencil lines and shading. . .

Yes, some people prefer a certain style.

~ There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and an "if" in life.
March 19, 2010 08:36PM
numbr01banana
ok so heres my sketch. . .

here it is semi colored. . .

Great stuff, Nan....I've never heard of a "corpse" drawing before...might be fun if we could do that....smiles sweetly and pleadingly at Winchester....Hmmmmmm?daydream( I know MY being charming is lost on you but it was worth a shot...I don't know)Potter

There is nothing more gentle than strength, nor anything as strong as true gentleness.

March 19, 2010 09:09PM
Blue
Great stuff, Nan....I've never heard of a "corpse" drawing before...might be fun if we could do that....smiles sweetly and pleadingly at Winchester....Hmmmmmm?daydream( I know MY being charming is lost on you but it was worth a shot...I don't know)Potter

muchas gracias! yea theyre pretty cool, i love looking at the finished product because theyre always so interesting! especially because we cant see more than the one before ours, i mean i saw the two before mine, but when drawing it i only had the one before it. . .theyre amazing. ohhhhhh thatd be fun!

March 19, 2010 10:56PM
Blue

What?? smoking smileyBatmanreadingangelyin yangfunny monkeyt-shirtcool V I've been busy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2010 12:07AM by xDeanWinchesterx.
March 28, 2010 11:22PM
heres something else I did for my drawing class. . .its kind of. . .abstract? We ended up drawing tools, then making "thumbnails" of sections of that drawing, then choosing one of the thumbnails we liked and enlarged it. soo here ya are. . .

drawing with thumbnails not that you can really see the thumbnails, buuut thats whats along the sideLMAO

drawing

March 31, 2010 06:30AM
numbr01banana
heres something else I did for my drawing class. . .its kind of. . .abstract? We ended up drawing tools, then making "thumbnails" of sections of that drawing, then choosing one of the thumbnails we liked and enlarged it. soo here ya are. . .

drawing with thumbnails not that you can really see the thumbnails, buuut thats whats along the sideLMAO

drawing

Those are really interesting. But you have drawing classes at a medicine college?? raised eyebrow

March 31, 2010 12:10PM
xDeanWinchesterx

Those are really interesting. But you have drawing classes at a medicine college?? raised eyebrow
haha yea they are.

annnnnnnnd I'm not in Med school yet! I'm in the college for the Literature, Science and the Arts. But the drawing class is part of the Art school at the university, but counts towards my creative something or other credit. which is an elective credit i need for graduation. and its calming! after last semester, i needed a class I could pull an easy B+/A in and enjoy. . .buuuut next semester is all science again worried

April 01, 2010 11:10AM
numbr01banana
haha yea they are.

annnnnnnnd I'm not in Med school yet! I'm in the college for the Literature, Science and the Arts. But the drawing class is part of the Art school at the university, but counts towards my creative something or other credit. which is an elective credit i need for graduation. and its calming! after last semester, i needed a class I could pull an easy B+/A in and enjoy. . .buuuut next semester is all science again worried

You're not? Ok.

April 01, 2010 06:23PM
xDeanWinchesterx

You're not? Ok.

no sir, unfortunately not.

April 12, 2010 05:38PM
annnnd my latest "work of art" seems how I've been avoiding other sketches/drawings, papers, and presentations among other thingsconfused smileyLMAOLOL

April 13, 2010 05:39PM
numbr01banana
annnnd my latest "work of art" seems how I've been avoiding other sketches/drawings, papers, and presentations among other thingsconfused smileyLMAOLOL

What's that?

April 13, 2010 11:51PM
xDeanWinchesterx

What's that?

*raises eyebrow* come on Dean! You've got to know what a cross is!winking smiley Like i said a product of my bordeom. . .and trying to ya know, not do work. . .or a product of my spacing out while doing work. either way it involves me having a pen wanting to doodle, and not having/using paperraspberry

April 16, 2010 04:19PM
numbr01banana
*raises eyebrow* come on Dean! You've got to know what a cross is!winking smiley Like i said a product of my bordeom. . .and trying to ya know, not do work. . .or a product of my spacing out while doing work. either way it involves me having a pen wanting to doodle, and not having/using paperraspberry

You're drawing on yourself? LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

April 16, 2010 06:45PM
xDeanWinchesterx

You're drawing on yourself? LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Yessss??? this really isnt new? . . .besides it beats ruining my notes. . .againraspberrywinking smiley plus a few other. . .reasons. . .but thats ok we'll ignore thoseangel

June 14, 2010 06:56PM
So I really was planning on participating in drawing day, but between volleyball tournaments and attempting to get a summer class and job and. . .other. . .things. . .I didnt get a chance and ended up missing the day sad smiley so i figured the least I could do was update this a little bit I don't know

granted some of these are total sketches, so terrible and probably difficult to see here. . .

and then this next one was an assignment for my drawing class, it was our final project. we were supposed to choose a painting in the Art Museum and change the composition. . .so using different objects to make the same general idea appear. . .

so heres my drawing:

and the painting from the museum

June 17, 2010 11:41PM
you're very talented. i like the last 1 the best. in my opinion yours is better than the museum 1.
June 18, 2010 01:34AM
skylajade
you're very talented. i like the last 1 the best. in my opinion yours is better than the museum 1.

oh why thank you very much!grinning smileyheart I'm glad you like the last one, I put a lot of time and effort into that and wasn't so sure how it would turn out while I was working on itworriedLOL

June 18, 2010 01:45PM
Hey, Nanrespect I totally agree with skylajade...you're is better than the museum piece. I really like your sketches too. Are angels a thing you like to draw often....or just on that occasion?
applause

There is nothing more gentle than strength, nor anything as strong as true gentleness.
June 18, 2010 05:17PM
Blue
Hey, Nanrespect I totally agree with skylajade...you're is better than the museum piece. I really like your sketches too. Are angels a thing you like to draw often....or just on that occasion?
applause

ha thanks! I actually picked that museum piece because it would be easy to use for the project. . .unfortunately the prof. decided to take my idea for an example so it took me FOREVER to think of what I could use other than my chucks to do that project LMAO

Angels are something I've been drawing, well all the time for maybe the past year or so. . .I think its cause theres been kinda a lot going on around me lately and the whole angel idea helps, I've tried doing other things and I just couldnt get into it, so its pretty much just a phase right now I guess. . .

June 20, 2010 05:27PM
numbr01banana
So I really was planning on participating in drawing day, but between volleyball tournaments and attempting to get a summer class and job and. . .other. . .things. . .I didnt get a chance and ended up missing the day sad smiley so i figured the least I could do was update this a little bit I don't know

granted some of these are total sketches, so terrible and probably difficult to see here. . .

and then this next one was an assignment for my drawing class, it was our final project. we were supposed to choose a painting in the Art Museum and change the composition. . .so using different objects to make the same general idea appear. . .

I can't see them very well but what I see doesn't look bad. winking smiley And I was planning to draw something for the Drawing Day as well but I didn't have as much time as I'd have needed for it. I'm still gonna draw what I had in mind anyway.

June 20, 2010 07:30PM
xDeanWinchesterx

I can't see them very well but what I see doesn't look bad. winking smiley And I was planning to draw something for the Drawing Day as well but I didn't have as much time as I'd have needed for it. I'm still gonna draw what I had in mind anyway.

Yea i didnt expect youd be able to really, theyre drawn really light and then its a picture of the drawing sooooo you get what you see ;) and thanks, glad what you do see doesnt look bad smiling smiley I look forward to seeing that drawing!

July 21, 2010 11:45PM
annnnnd two more sketches, both of which need touch-ups and corrections and i'm not quite sure i like them but whatever. . .

July 26, 2010 07:43PM
numbr01banana
annnnnd two more sketches, both of which need touch-ups and corrections and i'm not quite sure i like them but whatever. . .

Hey, Chiquita! I LOVE the first one so much! The pose shows such despair...I hope this is NOT a theme in your life right now. But your talent is definitely showing! applausescream

August 08, 2010 10:23PM
Blue

Hey, Chiquita! I LOVE the first one so much! The pose shows such despair...I hope this is NOT a theme in your life right now. But your talent is definitely showing! applausescream

Thanks Blue! glad you like it. . .hah, i guess it depends on the day winking smiley and I'm glad you think my talent is showing, I wasnt quite so sure, think i need to work on 'em a lil bit more. . .when i get some form of time anywayLMAO

December 24, 2010 09:44PM
Ok soooo I was kinda bored. . .ish. . .and didnt have my pencils or sketchbooks. . .and only had charcoal and my sketch pad. . .anywhoooo. . .its not anywhere near amazing and definitely needs to be touched up in several places etc. but I kidna like how the rose bit turned out. . .especially seems how i never think i can get them to look anything like roses. . .

January 03, 2011 12:53PM
numbr01banana
Ok soooo I was kinda bored. . .ish. . .and didnt have my pencils or sketchbooks. . .and only had charcoal and my sketch pad. . .anywhoooo. . .its not anywhere near amazing and definitely needs to be touched up in several places etc. but I kidna like how the rose bit turned out. . .especially seems how i never think i can get them to look anything like roses. . .

That looks awesome! I like the shading smiling bouncing smiley

"The kraken stirs. And ten billion sushi dinners cry out for vengeance."

January 05, 2011 07:12PM
It looks damn good. But please, do not ask me what I see in there. whistle2angel

Online Users (Users active in the last 15 minutes)

Guests: 3
Record Number of Users: 3 on May 13, 2012
Record Number of Guests: 213 on April 08, 2024
Rock Salt Journals Forum - Forum Statistics

Global
Topics: 115, Posts: 12,503, Users: 128.
Our newest member rajeshdesa.

This forum
Topics: 11, Posts: 208.