Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

3d character creations * (adult content)

Posted by skylajade 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
avatar 3d character creations * (adult content)
May 16, 2010 02:33AM
I really enjoy creating people. I use a program called poser. I've only been doing it for bout 2 years off and on. I'll post a few and if any1 would like to see some more then I'll post some more. They look much better full screen.

Admin: Edit for rating and adult content.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2010 09:17AM by Admin.
avatar Re: 3d character creations * (adult content)
May 16, 2010 04:36PM
Hey, skylajade.

First, although this forum is not rated PG-13, it's "younger-members-friendly", which means there are some rules for posting here. Any content considered "adult" should be visibly labeled and hidden under the spoiler vision so people who don't want to see adult content aren't forced to see it. winking smiley

Now to your art. It looks damn good but I think I found a slight mistake in anatomy in the first picture. The right thigh of the girl looks weird. At least to me.

The third picture has an interesting position. LMAO The colors are a bit wild to me.

You're really good in my opinion so don't be afraid to post other creations of yours, just be careful with the "adult" content. *whispers* Although *I* don't mind THAT one at all. angelgrinning smiley

~ There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and an "if" in life.
And after Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W.T.F. ~
May 16, 2010 10:12PM
sorry bout that. will be careful from here out. The leg does look weird, but i don't know how to make it not without using photo or paint shop. I haven't gotten to that part yet! I tend to be on the colorful side rather than neutral. Thank you for the comments. here's some others I've done.

May 17, 2010 10:07PM
Great Work, Skylajade. ( I didn't notice the thigh, but then, I'm no artist.) Keep up the good work.applause I liked the last one best...

There is nothing more gentle than strength, nor anything as strong as true gentleness.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2010 10:12PM by Blue.
May 20, 2010 02:38PM
skylajade
sorry bout that. will be careful from here out. The leg does look weird, but i don't know how to make it not without using photo or paint shop. I haven't gotten to that part yet! I tend to be on the colorful side rather than neutral. Thank you for the comments. here's some others I've done.

You can't change it in the program you use? Was it Poser?

I don't mind colors, I'm just not a fan of the fluorescent ones. And I'm definitely not a fan of pink. winking smiley

The new ones are really awesome. Just a thought, would you be able to create some according to a description or a sketch? whistle2winking smiley

~ There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and an "if" in life.
May 21, 2010 05:25AM
for some reason it's not noticeable till after i render it. quirk in the program itself. you got it, it's called poser. I could definitely try with a sketch or something along those lines. You don't like pink? come on don't you know real men wear pink? LOLjust kidding. not really a fan of pink on men.
May 21, 2010 08:32AM
skylajade
for some reason it's not noticeable till after i render it. quirk in the program itself. you got it, it's called poser. I could definitely try with a sketch or something along those lines. You don't like pink? come on don't you know real men wear pink? LOLjust kidding. not really a fan of pink on men.

That sucks then. There might be a patch for it though.

Then I'm not a real man I guess. I'll gladly stay that way, too 'cause I hate pink. spinning smiley sticking its tongue outLMAO

Hm, you could? That's awesome. I might want something later then. grinning smiley

May 21, 2010 10:29PM
there r plugins and scripts but usually not free. let me know what ya need and i'll c what i can do.

Online Users (Users active in the last 15 minutes)

Guests: 2
Record Number of Users: 3 on May 13, 2012
Record Number of Guests: 86 on May 06, 2014
Rock Salt Journals Forum - Forum Statistics

Global
Topics: 115, Posts: 12,503, Users: 125.
Our newest member johndias0069.

This forum
Topics: 11, Posts: 208.