Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Attraction * NC-17 rating

Posted by sandscaper 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
avatar Attraction * NC-17 rating
July 12, 2009 01:21PM
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

This story is Rated NC-17

* There is definite sexual content, not quite R but not for younger readers *

I dont want to offend anyone - apologies to any who read this prior to its rating

ATTRACTION
Music beat through my body taking over my limbs, breasts moving opposite of hips... slow... rhythmic. The lights were low, the atmosphere seductive as I grinded with an invisible lover on the dance floor. I was lost in the moment, a slave to the growing need within me induced by the sound of the bass.

I stopped. I felt you watching me, calling me, willing me to look at you. Slowly my head turned. As our eyes met, the crowd around me dissolved. I walked toward you, there, in the back corner of the room. You sat, legs splayed as if holding court – your eyes never leaving mine.

I smiled then slid in to the booth fitting my body against yours as if it belonged there. My hand slid up your chest as you pulled my head close and kissed me. The taste of you was intoxicating and I moaned in your mouth. My hand explored your chest as our tongues touched. I felt the lust take me as you shivered, my fingers tracing the outline of your abs. You held your breath, your eyes begging me not to stop. I smiled feeling the power I had over you but you pulled me closer, pressing your body againt mine and I melted in your embrace. My head rolled back as your lips caressed my neck - your breath against my skin sending waves of pleasure through me.

We stopped - your eyes held me. I was panting. You took my hand and pulled me to my feet. Without speaking, we walked to the exit.....

Smith & Wesson : The original point and click interface

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2009 06:04PM by sandscaper.
July 12, 2009 07:12PM
Sand, please, add the rating and the warning at the beginning of your post as required in the RULES for each piece of writing that isn't exactly PG-13 - "The forum has no rating but any post that might contain anything rated R or NC-17 must be visibly labeled at the top of the post with several line breaks between the rating and the content so anyone who doesn't want to see such content isn't forced to."

Thanks. winking smiley

~ There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and an "if" in life.
And after Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W.T.F. ~
July 13, 2009 04:40PM
reading eye popping smiley *fans self* That was very close to R (or else it was my overactive imagination). Definitely needs a rating and/or spoiler vision but..... wow.... drool applause great story. happy

10 out of 10 technical experts have declared that I'm too technical
July 13, 2009 05:56PM
sorry....should we delete it? I was just in a mood and needed to write it down.....

July 14, 2009 02:53AM
Mattie
reading eye popping smiley *fans self* That was very close to R (or else it was my overactive imagination). Definitely needs a rating and/or spoiler vision but..... wow.... drool applause great story. happy

*raises eyebrow* *hands her a paper tissue* You're drooling, sweetheart. eye rolling smileyraised eyebrowLMAO

~ There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and an "if" in life.
July 14, 2009 06:08PM
Charge!seesaw.....Wonderful piece......I'm going to search for something...er ...uh someone now....angelS.O.S.

There is nothing more gentle than strength, nor anything as strong as true gentleness.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2009 06:09PM by Blue.
July 15, 2009 08:28PM
*grins* whoa!! *clears her throat* I love it! it's really good...over active imagination oh yup.

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."
July 19, 2009 08:55AM
The style surprised me a little, I'm not used to reading stories from this point of view, but it was an interesting change. It would have made a great smut story. whistle2smiling smiley That's about the only thing I can write anyway. winking smiley

July 19, 2009 01:11PM
sandscaper
sorry....should we delete it? I was just in a mood and needed to write it down.....

Noooo, no delete-y. (that would mean I can't post my SamSmut coming up in my story too whistle2)

Like I said, it's very good. love

xDeanWinchesterx
*raises eyebrow* *hands her a paper tissue* You're drooling, sweetheart. eye rolling smileyraised eyebrowLMAO

Looks like I'm not the only one. popcorn

July 19, 2009 02:30PM
Mattie
Noooo, no delete-y. (that would mean I can't post my SamSmut coming up in my story too whistle2)

OH! SamSmut? What about DeanSmut? winking smileyheart

July 19, 2009 02:59PM
Mattie

Thats good....cause the next one I was thinking of fantasizing about "Duff" and cake.... cupcake *wiggles eyebrows*

July 19, 2009 04:49PM
Husitka
Mattie

OH! SamSmut? What about DeanSmut? winking smileyheart

Of course there will be DeanSmut. There's always DeanSmut. (ooooh, did I just say that? angel )

sandscaper
Thats good....cause the next one I was thinking of fantasizing about "Duff" and cake.... cupcake *wiggles eyebrows*

excited Duff, Duff, Duff!!!

For anyone who doesn't know, Duff is in the red shirt on the far left. winking smiley cool V

July 19, 2009 08:05PM
Mattie
Looks like I'm not the only one. popcorn

Gah. eye rolling smileyraspberry

July 28, 2009 01:01AM
Mattie
Of course there will be DeanSmut. There's always DeanSmut. (ooooh, did I just say that? angel )

applauseyahoo Great great great!!! I want DeanSmut! embarrassedyahoolove

August 05, 2009 08:15PM
*laughs* you and me both H...ah crap my phone never lets me use smilies *pouts*

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."
December 30, 2009 06:41PM
Ursula
*laughs* you and me both H...ah crap my phone never lets me use smilies *pouts*

I bet we are not the only one who do want it but it's still not here. rolling pinLOL

Btw, the smileys get better and better. thumbs up

Online Users (Users active in the last 15 minutes)

Guests: 4
Record Number of Users: 3 on May 13, 2012
Record Number of Guests: 213 on April 08, 2024
Rock Salt Journals Forum - Forum Statistics

Global
Topics: 115, Posts: 12,503, Users: 128.
Our newest member rajeshdesa.

This forum
Topics: 11, Posts: 140.