Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fanfiction?

Posted by Benaboo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Fanfiction?
January 31, 2010 06:25PM
Uhm, i have no idea where to post my SPN fanfictions that I'm working on.. would this be the place to link my stories that are on FF.net? head scratch
February 01, 2010 09:54AM
Moved your thread to the writing forum hun. hug

You can post your fics here. We only ask that you provide a rating so people can know what to expect as far as language, sex, violence, etc. Our board isn't rated but we try to keep it to PG here. If Dean says it, you can say it. cool smiley
If it's R rated (or higher whistle2) you can use Spoiler Vision.

10 out of 10 technical experts have declared that I'm too technical
Re: Fanfiction?
February 05, 2010 10:45PM
Ok I'm going to try best at rating them as I link them!

These stories are on FF.net, and if you like them I hope you create an account there and leave me feedback! Reviews there help a lot I think, so I could use the support, or critism if you feel I need it! Mattie Also I leave notes most of the time, and dedications or shout outs, so you might be the next person I shout out to! yahoo Also you can leave a review for each chapter if you want to!

I'm currently working on two ongoing stories, and I have a one shot fic I did that just sprang in my mind one day... here you are!

one shot fanfiction Rating - PG 13

Hearts End

a tie in fic taking place two weeks after AAH - 5 chapters currently Rating - PG13 for now, don't nknow about later

Gypsie's

An SPN/Buffy Crossover fic - Rating will definately be NC-17!

Hell Mouths and Whiskey
February 17, 2010 10:19PM
Ok I added another chapter of Hell Mouths and Whiskey to my fanfiction list and i am gonna set that aside for a few weeks and work on a few chapters of Gypsie's... I hope you guys are enjoying this, I'd love to know what you think smiling smiley
March 11, 2010 06:33PM
Ok, just wanted to see if anyone's read anything and what they think! I love reviews on ff.net so let me know if you guys like or don't like where I go with them winking smiley
March 12, 2010 08:17AM
Hey Bena, sorry I haven't had a chance to read them yet (you saw why I've been away on FB embarrassed). I'm on ff.net too so as soon as I do I'll leave a review and let you know what I think. hug

10 out of 10 technical experts have declared that I'm too technical
March 24, 2010 01:42AM
Mattie
Hey Bena, sorry I haven't had a chance to read them yet (you saw why I've been away on FB embarrassed). I'm on ff.net too so as soon as I do I'll leave a review and let you know what I think. hug

Ok great Mattie thanks!!! I can't remember, but were you a Buffy fan as well?

Online Users (Users active in the last 15 minutes)

Guests: 9
Record Number of Users: 3 on May 13, 2012
Record Number of Guests: 213 on April 08, 2024
Rock Salt Journals Forum - Forum Statistics

Global
Topics: 115, Posts: 12,503, Users: 128.
Our newest member rajeshdesa.

This forum
Topics: 11, Posts: 140.