Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Hell Are the Others

Posted by Husitka 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
February 28, 2011 03:10PM
This is something I started a long time ago and decided to continue with it only a week or so ago. Please, let me know what you think. It should be a SN-inspired story.

The introduction is very short but I hope you like it.

INTRODUCTION

>>>>>

Her throat cramped with fear when she looked into the merciless eyes of the man in front of her, yet she heard her own voice mocking him, insulting him, trying to find his weak spot and save her life.

“I've heard how pathetic you were but I didn't think it was this bad. You're nothing. You're a useless, meaningless worm that thinks he can stop me. I'm not afraid of you.”

She noticed a flash of hurt in his expression but she knew she was lost the moment it had turned into angry resolve.

His cold voice cut through the air as if it were a whip: “Goodbye, bitch.” He pointed his gun at her and she thought to herself: 'I'm not going to beg, I'm not going to...' She didn't even hear the shot that killed her.

>>>>>

CHAPTER 1

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2012 02:16AM by Husitka.
avatar Re: The Hell Are the Others
March 03, 2011 04:39AM
Is it that bad??? sad smiley

March 03, 2011 08:18PM
Husitka
This is something I started a long time ago and decided to continue with it only a week or so ago. Please, let me know what you think. It should be a SN-inspired story.

The introduction is very short but I hope you like it.

>>>>>

Her throat cramped with fear when she looked into the merciless eyes of the man in front of her, yet she heard her own voice mocking him, insulting him, trying to find his weak spot and save her life.

“I've heard how pathetic you were but I didn't think it was this bad. You're nothing. You're a useless, meaningless worm that thinks he can stop me. I'm not afraid of you.”

She noticed a flash of hurt in his expression but she knew she was lost the moment it had turned into angry resolve.

His cold voice cut through the air as if it were a whip: “Goodbye, bitch.” He pointed his gun at her and she thought to herself: 'I'm not going to beg, I'm not going to...' She didn't even hear the shot that killed her.

Bad? Are you kidding? This is GREAT! popcorn respect When's the next update? I wanna know what happens! Who was the girl? Does Dean get the bad guy? What happens next??? popcorn watch

Really awesome intro, hun. applause

10 out of 10 technical experts have declared that I'm too technical

April 24, 2012 09:32AM
Thank you. smiling smiley Unfortunately, I'm terrible with procrastinating. eye rolling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2012 09:34AM by Husitka.
June 03, 2012 04:08PM
I have been out of the loop for along time. But this intro was GREAT! I would really LOVE to read it....cool V

There is nothing more gentle than strength, nor anything as strong as true gentleness.
October 16, 2012 02:10AM
Blue
I have been out of the loop for along time. But this intro was GREAT! I would really LOVE to read it....cool V

Thank you very much. I'm about to post another (very short) part of the story. I wrote it quite a long time ago. I posted it on FanFiction.net and I thought I posted it here, too but I obviously didn't. Silly me. I don't knowembarrassed

October 16, 2012 02:15AM
Dean was leaning over a dead female body with a slightly confused expression. "I don't get it. Why does she have a heart?" He turned towards Sam who was towering over him and looking as clueless as Dean. It took him a few seconds to reply.

"I guess we have to do more research. It might be something we haven't met before."

Dean glanced at Sam. "I'm really glad that I'm not the only idiot here but you didn't help at all." He chuckled at Sam's guilty expression and continued: "And to make things even more complicated, I've found a bullet."

Sam repeated a little bluntly: "A bullet?"

Dean couldn't help himself. "Yes, Sam. A bullet. You know, the thing you use in guns."

The younger brother groaned slightly. "Dean... To the point."

"Alright, Grumpy. The point is that I've found a silver bullet."

Sam raised his eyebrow in surprise. "Wait... I thought she was human."

Dean nodded. "Yup. So the question is: What creature has teeth strong enough to bite your arm off, claws and shoots silver bullets?"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2012 02:21AM by Husitka.

Online Users (Users active in the last 15 minutes)

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 3 on May 13, 2012
Record Number of Guests: 86 on May 06, 2014
Rock Salt Journals Forum - Forum Statistics

Global
Topics: 115, Posts: 12,503, Users: 125.
Our newest member johndias0069.

This forum
Topics: 11, Posts: 140.