Looking for Dean's amulet? Look no further than the WB Shop!
Free 2 Day Shipping until December 18th!
Why do we appreciate Jared Padalecki? ♥ ♥ ♥
January 19, 2010 08:53PM
Because you can't compete with perfection, I'm taking the Jensen brother thread from CW as well. With kind regards to the originator, Thursdaywench, here is our Jared Padalecki appreciation thread.

ThursdayWench on CW
hey everyone! this will be the brother thread to the "Why do we appreciate Jensen Ackles?" thread

this is where we appreciate everything Jared related! and no, I will NOT TOLERATE GUTTERNESS! () this my attempt to clean up a little bit!
so....things we can and will talk about:
1. Jared's past roles
2. Jared's current role ('cause Sam is clearly the cooller Winchester )
3. future potential/scheduled projects.
4. how far his career has gone (we're so proud!! ) and where it should take him.

the only thing that we shall not mention...i know, the temptation is so strong. but please. try to resist. the gutter. you all should know what i mean. if you want, check out the No One Can Resist Those Puppy Eyes thread.

now....on with the show!!

Starving for a little Jared? already seen his big movies? sick of GG? tired of SN (hope not, ya nut)?
watch Jared in A Little Inside, a family oriented drama filled with love, featuring one great grease monkey

EDIT: Turned into a Sticky

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2010 02:33PM by xDeanWinchesterx.
avatar Re: Why do we appreciate Jared Padalecki? ♥ ♥ ♥
February 02, 2010 05:04PM
I appreciate both Jared and Jensen for confirming that they themselves do not have twitter for the safety of their fans. I appreciate them for standing up against all the fakers out there pretending to be them. J & J rock! right on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bTO2Q63elc

10 out of 10 technical experts have declared that I'm too technical
Re: Why do we appreciate Jared Padalecki? ♥ ♥ ♥
March 30, 2010 03:14PM
Well I have to praise him most of all for his acting! No matter in what film or series he is, he does his best with the role and the script.

Plus I love his sense of humor- even though he's a grown dude with a job etc., he still has lots of fun pranking and fooling around with Jensen, Misha and all the others on set. Doesn't take stuff too seriously, but he still remains proffesional.

And I like the fact about him that he loves animals- cares for them and is actively involved in helping to take care of them. Shows that he's got a big heart.

Online Users (Users active in the last 15 minutes)

Guests: 9
Record Number of Users: 3 on May 13, 2012
Record Number of Guests: 213 on April 08, 2024
Rock Salt Journals Forum - Forum Statistics

Global
Topics: 115, Posts: 12,503, Users: 128.
Our newest member rajeshdesa.

This forum
Topics: 13, Posts: 73.