Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jensen Promo Schedule

Posted by Admin 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Looking for Dean's amulet? Look no further than the WB Shop!
Free 2 Day Shipping until December 18th!
Jensen Promo Schedule
January 07, 2009 11:29AM
For anyone who doesn't know already, Jensen is scheduled on several talk shows this week (most likely to promote My Bloody Valentine 3D!!! arrr!)

Here's the list of talk shows so far. If you know of any more, PLEASE PLEASE post them here! Check local listings for times in your area.

Jimmy Kimmel Live - Thursday, January 8, 2009
(I have a feeling Jimmy is already getting some interesting mail about how poorly he treated Jensen the last time he was on. hopefully, this interview will go better for Jensen.)
http://abc.go.com/latenight/jimmykimmel/index
  • Scheduled Time: 12:05am/11:05 Central, ABC

BONUS! TONIGHT, January 7, 2009 Jimmy will have Jeffrey Dean Morgan!

The Bonnie Hunt Show - Friday, January 9,2009
http://www.bonniehunt.com/promos/friday_january_9th_jane_kaczma.php
  • There's a link to check your local station and times.

Chelsea Lately on E! Friday, Jan. 9
http://www.eonline.com/on/shows/chelsea/index.jsp (click the video at the top if you want to make it stop. there's no video controls there.)
Times Listed (Eastern Time - may not be accurate for your area. check listings)
  • Friday, Jan 9 12:00 am (listing in the Dallas/Fort Worth area shows Jensen scheduled at 10:30pm Central, repeated at 1:30am Central. double check times in your area)
  • Friday, Jan 9 2:30 am (1:30 am Central)

We'll update here if we hear of any other promotions scheduled! (and we'll be sure to have a thread for Jared and Friday the 13th when they start promoting his film too! 12th man)

EDIT: Turned into a Sticky

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2010 02:37PM by xDeanWinchesterx.
avatar Re: Jensen Promo Schedule
January 08, 2009 09:02AM
Woohoo! Jeff confirmed that even with the legals still fighting each other, Watchmen is still scheduled for release on March 6, 2009!!! 12th man Loved hearing about his dad too. He sounds cool. Wonder if he knows jeffreydeanmorgan.com has already been taken by a group of fangirls? Hmmm, maybe I should contact him... how weird would that call be? "I heard your son say on a talk show that you want to set up a web site..."

(on a side note, Jimmy should just SHUT UP and let his guests talk. he did with Ron Howard and that went much better)
avatar Re: Jensen Promo Schedule
January 12, 2009 12:18PM
Admin
For anyone who doesn't know already, Jensen is scheduled on several talk shows this week (most likely to promote My Bloody Valentine 3D!!! arrr!)

Jimmy Kimmel Live - Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Bonnie Hunt Show - Friday, January 9,2009

Chelsea Lately on E! Friday, Jan. 9

We'll update here if we hear of any other promotions scheduled! (and we'll be sure to have a thread for Jared and Friday the 13th when they start promoting his film too! 12th man)

Thanks so much for this. I wouldn't have known about any of these. I managed to see all of them on YouTube. I think I liked The Bonnie Hunt one most. It sounded the most relaxed. The Chelsea one was really weird. But I'm grateful for any Jensen interview, really. Unfortunately, MBV isn't planned for my country. worriedsad smileyheaddeskrant

Online Users (Users active in the last 15 minutes)

Guests: 8
Record Number of Users: 3 on May 13, 2012
Record Number of Guests: 213 on April 08, 2024
Rock Salt Journals Forum - Forum Statistics

Global
Topics: 115, Posts: 12,503, Users: 128.
Our newest member rajeshdesa.

This forum
Topics: 13, Posts: 73.