Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Greetings from Your Webmistress

Posted by Mattie 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Gunnar Eyewear - Especially for Computers! How do you think I'll look in these? ~Mattie

Gunnar Eyewear Gunnar Gaming Eyewear PPK Cobalt/Snow Frame
avatar Re: Greetings from Your Webmistress
November 07, 2009 11:54AM
Realhuntress
Howdy y'all!shot in the head
I'm Deedee, my native country is Texas, and my usual haunt is the CW boards.
However, things over there have gotten a bit... well, that...catfightTazangry mobboxingClownanarolling pin
I was holed up on my little surrounded by sharks thread, with my salt... and burnColtknifeand M&Ms peanut
Then Mattie invited me over, so.. Charge!here I is. yahoo

Oh, and thanks, Mattie for adding my book to your store and posting about it here! thank youYou're awesome!hug

Nice smilies, by the way! love... ok, I'll go now and see if there is a rule about smilie overload. embarrassed

Heyy Deedee! arrr!

"The kraken stirs. And ten billion sushi dinners cry out for vengeance."
November 07, 2009 08:56PM
Thanks for all the 'hi's! shot in the head Good to see so many familiar folks!! hug
November 09, 2009 06:38AM
Realhuntress
Howdy y'all!shot in the head
I'm Deedee, my native country is Texas, and my usual haunt is the CW boards.
However, things over there have gotten a bit... well, that...catfightTazangry mobboxingClownanarolling pin
I was holed up on my little surrounded by sharks thread, with my salt... and burnColtknifeand M&Ms peanut
Then Mattie invited me over, so.. Charge!here I is. yahoo

Oh, and thanks, Mattie for adding my book to your store and posting about it here! thank youYou're awesome!hug

Nice smilies, by the way! love... ok, I'll go now and see if there is a rule about smilie overload. embarrassed

Nope, no rule on too many smilies. If there were, I'd have to ban myself. LOL seesaw

I think the only really unwritten one is leaving a long quote trail. The forum doesn't automatically delete quotes like CW so we found out with our guinea pigs, um, test subjects, ummmmmm, Charter Members that it bogs down our database and the text gets smaller and smaller. You can clean up quotes by removing [quote] [/quote ]

The rest we're just making up as we go along. (there. I admitted it) manicure

Glad you made it! hug
Awww, thanks. embarrassed

10 out of 10 technical experts have declared that I'm too technical
November 17, 2009 07:12PM
note to self I'll remember the quotey thing.

Now if I can just figure out how to get the email notification thingy set up right...headdesk

Ok - I'll quit talking on this thread now... whistle2I'm outta here!

Whoa! De'ja moo - I've heard this bull before!
Re: Greetings from Your Webmistress
December 07, 2009 10:51AM
Omg I have finally figured out this board!! Forgive but last night Smatt sent me this link over at the cw (I'm surfer over there) and I could not for the life of me find out how you post on here, I feel silly now. party
Oh my cute smiles.
December 07, 2009 11:06AM
Hey, Kristy. I bet you're much smarter than me so you're fine.

~ There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and an "if" in life.
And after Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W.T.F. ~
December 07, 2009 11:32AM
Welcome.
*runs out to go back to class*

Edit- Sorry. Welcome to RSJ, its pretty cool here, easy to have fun. So, yeah, have fun.
I'm Jess btw, I pop in everyone and awhile. Hope to see you around sometime. Bye!

<3 Zack <3

"Pain is Temporary - Pride is forever"
Lax forever
There are two times of the year that stir the blood.
In the fall, for the hunt,
and now for lacrosse.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2009 12:58PM by Jess.
December 07, 2009 11:33AM
kristyd
Omg I have finally figured out this board!! Forgive but last night Smatt sent me this link over at the cw (I'm surfer over there) and I could not for the life of me find out how you post on here, I feel silly now. party
Oh my cute smiles.

Hey Surf! Welcome to the dark side! seesaw Where the admins are cool cool smiley and the smileys are hot! hot smiley

"Family don't end with blood, boy."

Words of Wisdom: Listen before you judge. Think before you speak.
Read before you write.
It's rude to talk about religion. You never know who you're going to offend. ~The Big Fish
December 07, 2009 11:39AM
I love these smiles they are super cute.

I am having trouble with getting a avatar, I'm sightly retarded and can not figure it out, along with a banner. LMAO
December 07, 2009 11:46AM
Oh my you gotta say something about yourself.... hummm I'll think of something later. M&Ms peanut
December 07, 2009 11:56AM
kristyd
Oh my cute smiles.

Hey Kristy, welcome to RSJ! hope ya enjoy itsmiling bouncing smiley

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
December 07, 2009 11:57AM
kristyd
I love these smiles they are super cute.

I am having trouble with getting a avatar, I'm sightly retarded and can not figure it out, along with a banner. LMAO

You can go to Control Center at the top. The last choice under "Options" is "Avatars" where you can upload your own >> "Please do not upload avatars larger than 40 KB and 100 x 100 pixels. Only the following file types are allowed for avatars: gif, jpg, png. You can store at most 3 avatars."

Mattie may have to explain the banners. You can't upload them but you can link to them and put it in your signature. I know they don't allow the huge ones or as many as over at supernatural.tv. Now, do I need to report you to Dean for calling yourself retarded? Nunchaku You are so NOT. hug

Read before you write.
It's rude to talk about religion. You never know who you're going to offend. ~The Big Fish
December 07, 2009 11:59AM
Howdy, Surfer!!! Good to see ya over here! smileys with beer

December 07, 2009 12:16PM
Well thanks for the welcome guys. I love your Christmas lights here, very festive. Bobby < That reminds me of Dean for some reason. LOL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2009 12:16PM by kristyd.
December 07, 2009 12:24PM
kristyd
Well thanks for the welcome guys. I love your Christmas lights here, very festive. Bobby < That reminds me of Dean for some reason. LOL

Heh, that's Bobby. See the hat. Bobby THIS is Dean >> Dean And of course, Sam >> Sam We've got all the important people represented here. LMAO At least you didn't say this reminded you of Dean > did I get it?

Oooh, he's so gonna salt and ... and burn me for that. LMAO

Read before you write.
December 07, 2009 12:31PM
Oh I see how that goes, it's super cute.

I love this one, funny monkey, it's a freaking monkey!!

"Where's the funny monkey, I need to shoot something". raspberry
December 07, 2009 12:37PM
did I get it?This one is more like Chuck if Dean were to take him hunting... eek!LMAO

December 07, 2009 12:47PM
SnarkyGirl
...Now, do I need to report you to Dean for calling yourself retarded? Nunchaku You are so NOT. hug

You don't. I'm watching.

kristyd
...Bobby < That reminds me of Dean for some reason. LOL

Now thanks. eye rolling smiley

SnarkyGirl
Heh, that's Bobby. See the hat. Bobby THIS is Dean >> Dean And of course, Sam >> Sam We've got all the important people represented here. LMAO At least you didn't say this reminded you of Dean > did I get it?

You're playing with fire, hun.

~ There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and an "if" in life.
December 07, 2009 12:53PM
xDeanWinchesterx

SnarkyGirl

You're right. I forgot this one: Batman I did remember this one though: Dean And you know I got Sam right: Sam

Of course we all know which one is me shot in the head
December 08, 2009 11:04AM
kristyd
Oh I see how that goes, it's super cute.

I love this one, funny monkey, it's a freaking monkey!!

"Where's the funny monkey, I need to shoot something". raspberry
hi, krystd! Nice POC quote....LMAO

There is nothing more gentle than strength, nor anything as strong as true gentleness.
December 08, 2009 11:07AM
xDeanWinchesterx
SnarkyGirl
...Now, do I need to report you to Dean for calling yourself retarded? Nunchaku You are so NOT. hug

You don't. I'm watching.

kristyd
...Bobby < That reminds me of Dean for some reason. LOL

Now thanks. eye rolling smiley

SnarkyGirl

Oooh, Watch out Snarky....he called you "hun" never a good sign..."pumpkin" will be next...then RUN!!!eye popping smiley

There is nothing more gentle than strength, nor anything as strong as true gentleness.
December 08, 2009 03:54PM
Blue
Oooh, Watch out Snarky....he called you "hun" never a good sign..."pumpkin" will be next...then RUN!!!eye popping smiley

S. U.! LMAO

December 30, 2009 06:25PM
Hello and welcome to all new members. hug

January 29, 2010 09:14PM
Hey y'all. Mattie knows me as 'Steve' from another site that my wife and I run.

I'm 54, retired Navy and retired from working permanently (I hope).

Anything you want to know, just ask. :)
January 30, 2010 06:11PM
Vyper

shot in the headHowdy!
I"m known as Deedee around here.
Welcome to our crazy little corner of the universe! smileys with beer

January 30, 2010 11:10PM
Vyper

Hi Steve (and Nutty)! shot in the head
Welcome! Hope y'all both like it here! (just think, a forum where you don't have to play moderator. LMAO)

Retired must be nice. Not sure I could handle that. I'm trying to work 8 days a week now that I'm not working for someone else. scream < Me. seesaw

10 out of 10 technical experts have declared that I'm too technical
January 31, 2010 01:53PM
Vyper

Hey vyper! welcome to the boards! Navy huh? thats cool! My cousins in the navy now grinning smileyheart not that thats really relevant or anything but i thought id comment on itwinking smiley

and welcome to everyone else! seems how im sure I've missed several of you somewhereoops

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
January 31, 2010 01:59PM
Well Hello everybody! 12th man

Name is Powderwolf, as you can see. I got this link from SnarkyGirl from the CW. I go by three names there, but the one that people would probably recognize best would be either Spoilerwolf or GatorGirl101 (if you've been around the cw the last three years, you'll remember the latter one)

I'm a definite, giant spoiler freak - though at times it frustrates the heck of me.

I'm also an administrator at another forum, much like this one that deals mostly with spoilers, so spoiler freaks, you have another one joining your ranks.

I'm a total Sam girl with a side of Dean ;) The boys are at their best together, not apart. And with little to no interruptions (Bobby popping in for a visit is cool)

And... yeah, hi again! *waves*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2010 02:00PM by Powderwolf.
January 31, 2010 03:09PM
Hi, I'm percysowner. I'm seeking a refuge from TWOP and the big Green board and this looks like a place for that. I'm a bibro with Sam leanings. I don't think Castiel adds anything to the show and would not mourn if he never appeared again. OTOH, if the writing for him became strong and I could see him moving the story in an interesting direction, I would cope a lot better. I would have preferred Uriel to have become the resident Angel, because I liked the actor and the character better. It's good to see some of the people I know over here already.

Oh, my real name is Linda and Percy is my cat. It would probably be more accurate to say I am owned by percy, because cats do that.

"A life lived in fear is a life half lived"
January 31, 2010 03:47PM
Hey spoiler! Hey Linda!! Deedee here. I know we didn't chat a whole on the green goo, but its good to y'all here! Welcome!shot in the headsmileys with beer

Online Users (Users active in the last 15 minutes)

Guests: 1
Record Number of Users: 3 on May 13, 2012
Record Number of Guests: 213 on April 08, 2024
Rock Salt Journals Forum - Forum Statistics

Global
Topics: 115, Posts: 12,503, Users: 128.
Our newest member rajeshdesa.

This forum
Topics: 4, Posts: 208.