Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hey there!!

Posted by Benaboo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Gunnar Eyewear - Especially for Computers! How do you think I'll look in these? ~Mattie

Gunnar Eyewear Gunnar Gaming Eyewear PPK Cobalt/Snow Frame
Hey there!!
January 21, 2010 12:49AM
I want to say hi. shot in the head

My name is Subena, although you all know me from the CW boards as Benaboo. I love SPN, I'm a Sam girl, although Dean kills me with laughter, and i do love Castiel...

I love to read, I love to write, I love music. I was a huge Buffy/Angel fan as well.

I'm orignally from Wisconsin but currently live in Rockford, Illinois which is really close to the Wisconsin border and used in an episode of SPN yeah, that

Ok well, if there is anything else you want ot know i'm an open book I have nothing to hide. thank you to mattie for inviting me heart
January 21, 2010 06:17AM
Hi Benaboo. Welcome to RSJ. I'm Jess normally lurking and on and off the computer so I don't know if I'm coming or going. lol. Anyway, have fun here.

<3 Zack <3

"Pain is Temporary - Pride is forever"
Lax forever
There are two times of the year that stir the blood.
In the fall, for the hunt,
and now for lacrosse.
January 23, 2010 08:11AM
Hey Benaboo! And Welcome..You'll meet alot of fun people here and some very talented ones as well. Be sure to checkout all the threads...I tend to get caught in Coyote Fugly visiting and bedeviling Dean...but there's so much more to it.....We'll enjoy having you here.scream

There is nothing more gentle than strength, nor anything as strong as true gentleness.
January 24, 2010 02:52AM
Yay! It worked! Welcome Bena! I hope you like it here. All refugees are welcome. hug winking smiley

10 out of 10 technical experts have declared that I'm too technical
January 24, 2010 10:19AM
24.January - Happy Birthday - Dean Winchester birthday
Re: Hey there!!
January 25, 2010 06:19PM
Oh thank you for the warm welcome... heart

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all! And again thanks for having me ... Lovin the smileys!!! spinning smiley sticking its tongue outyahooexcited
January 27, 2010 05:52PM
Sam girl? Like seriously? Should I even say Hi? Batman

Well, hey anyway. I guess. grinning smiley

~ There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and an "if" in life.
And after Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W.T.F. ~
January 28, 2010 12:10PM
xDeanWinchesterx

LOL!!! oh damn... can i say damn? I don't know Did i step into a forum full of crazy Dean girls? cause I might need to I'm outta here!

LMAOLMAOLMAO
January 28, 2010 05:19PM
Benaboo
xDeanWinchesterx

LOL!!! oh damn... can i say damn? I don't know Did i step into a forum full of crazy Dean girls? cause I might need to I'm outta here!

LMAOLMAOLMAO

Pssst, Bena, that's not one of the crazy Dean girls... that's DEAN. As in The Dean. winking smiley

He's just gotten used to the rest of us crazy Dean girls talking to only him. But if you want I might be able to find his brother poking around here somewhere. Sam!!! SA-AM!! Devils trap

Oh, and yes, you can say damn. Just not censored. LMAO

10 out of 10 technical experts have declared that I'm too technical

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2010 05:22PM by Mattie.
January 29, 2010 04:46PM
Benaboo

LMAOLMAOLMAO

eye rolling smileyraspberry

Mattie
Pssst, Bena, that's not one of the crazy Dean girls... that's DEAN. As in The Dean. winking smiley

He's just gotten used to the rest of us crazy Dean girls talking to only him. But if you want I might be able to find his brother poking around here somewhere. Sam!!! SA-AM!! Devils trap

Oh, and yes, you can say damn. Just not censored. LMAO

raspberry

~ There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and an "if" in life.
January 31, 2010 06:23PM
Oh ok! Hiyas Dean nice to meetchas!!! hug

Yeah I'm a Sam girl and then some... not to say I don't love Dean or Cas, there's just something about Sammy that makes me swoon LOL
January 31, 2010 08:18PM
Hey guys its me mags...from the CW,,but also known as BlackeyeSue...just wanted to step in here and say "HEY"!!!
February 01, 2010 11:58AM
Benaboo

Don't pull anything, darling. I can read. I saw that thing about you being a Sam girl. Nice try though. tongue sticking out smileyLMAOwinking smiley

February 02, 2010 02:20PM
Hello, Benaboo. I hope you'll like it here.

February 07, 2010 03:10AM
xDeanWinchesterx
Benaboo

Don't pull anything, darling. I can read. I saw that thing about you being a Sam girl. Nice try though. tongue sticking out smileyLMAOwinking smiley

HAHA!! I won't pull anything, us Sam girls are as nice as tossed salad whistle2

Thanks for such the warm welcome guys, you all seem so sweet and i'm very happy to be here and get to know you all thank you
February 10, 2010 03:10AM
Benaboo

Tossed salad. *pretends that he gags a little, grins* Have fun here. winking smiley

February 10, 2010 09:16PM
xDeanWinchesterx
Benaboo

Tossed salad. *pretends that he gags a little, grins* Have fun here. winking smiley

Aw thankies hun! You guys seem really great, and its really nice to have a place to come to with such good humored people heart
February 11, 2010 01:00AM
Benaboo
Aw thankies hun! You guys seem really great, and its really nice to have a place to come to with such good humored people heart

Hun? Oh key then. I can be a real bastard too when I want to. But I guess you know that as everyone here seems to watch that shifter show. tongue sticking out smiley

February 14, 2010 11:51PM
LOL!!! Actually yeah hun, I call everyone hun, kinda my thang smiling bouncing smiley
February 15, 2010 05:32PM
Benaboo
LOL!!! Actually yeah hun, I call everyone hun, kinda my thang smiling bouncing smiley

No, thanks. tongue sticking out smiley I can live without it. I'm pretty sure. LMAO

March 11, 2010 06:31PM
Too Funny!!! LMAO
March 11, 2010 09:41PM
Benaboo
Too Funny!!! LMAO

That's my middle name. winking smiley

March 21, 2010 09:18AM
Hello people! Just wanted to say hi and thanks to Husitka for inviting me!

Benaboo nice to see you here! I just got invited, and I'm already liking this place so farwinking smiley
March 21, 2010 02:26PM
dazingwonder

Benaboo nice to see you here! I just got invited, and I'm already liking this place so farwinking smiley
Welcome, Wonder...applause
And don't let Winchester scare you....his bark is worse than his bite....I guess...I don't know you'll have to ask Mattembarrassed anyway....It's a great thread and I think you'll love it. duh, I'm sorry...so rude...I'm Blue...WElcomeCharge!

There is nothing more gentle than strength, nor anything as strong as true gentleness.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2010 02:28PM by Blue.
March 21, 2010 02:31PM
xDeanWinchesterx
Benaboo

Hun? Oh key then. I can be a real bastard too when I want to. But I guess you know that as everyone here seems to watch that shifter show. tongue sticking out smiley

Yea, he's a bad one.....it's a secret Benaboo.....I like it....I'm Blue...sorry for taking so long to introduce myself and say Welcome....most people here are much nicer and polite than me.....sorry

March 21, 2010 06:01PM
dazingwonder

Hey, Wonder Girl. I'm already liking my nickname for you. winking smiley

Blue
Yea, he's a bad one.....it's a secret Benaboo.....I like it....I'm Blue...sorry for taking so long to introduce myself and say Welcome....most people here are much nicer and polite than me.....sorry

You bet, hun. raspberry

March 21, 2010 10:57PM
dazingwonder

Welcome to RSJ dazingwonder! people around here call me Nan, hope you enjoy it!

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
March 24, 2010 01:45AM
Hey wonder! it's good to see you too! Thanks so much for reading my fics... I gotta ask if you ever watched Buffy =)

Blue - No problem!!! i have so much going on I don't get to this board too often but I'll try to post more when I can =)
March 25, 2010 04:56AM
Benaboo
Hey wonder! it's good to see you too! Thanks so much for reading my fics... I gotta ask if you ever watched Buffy =)

Blue - No problem!!! i have so much going on I don't get to this board too often but I'll try to post more when I can =)

I haven't watched Buffy, to be honest, even though I've heard alot about it. To tell you the truth I've only closely followed two shows in my life: Smallville till the 6th or 7th season, I think, and then Supernatural grinning smiley

Buffy's a vampire slayer, right? I noticed you made a crossover fic, but I haven't got around to reading it yet, cause I've been busy writing my own fic (Or at least trying, he!)
March 26, 2010 12:20PM
yeah a vampire slayer, and yeah I'm writing a crossover fic, as well as my tie in ..

Oh your writing?!?! I wanna see!!! excited

Online Users (Users active in the last 15 minutes)

Guests: 4
Record Number of Users: 3 on May 13, 2012
Record Number of Guests: 213 on April 08, 2024
Rock Salt Journals Forum - Forum Statistics

Global
Topics: 115, Posts: 12,503, Users: 128.
Our newest member rajeshdesa.

This forum
Topics: 4, Posts: 208.