Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Coyote Fugly - An Appreciation for the Winchesters, Part 3 CLOSED

Posted by DeanJW 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Gunnar Eyewear - Especially for Computers! How do you think I'll look in these? ~Mattie

Gunnar Eyewear Gunnar Gaming Eyewear PPK Cobalt/Snow Frame
avatar Re: Coyote Fugly - An Appreciation for the Winchesters
November 10, 2010 05:13PM
*watches everyone leave* *sigh* It's so great to see DJ, and Mattie here after so long. *Takes giant pack of toilet paper and puts it in the closet* I really was looking forward to tp-ing the Impala while Dean was sleeping in it.head scratch But I guess he's one step ahead of me. Well, everybody that I missed. HI!!smiling bouncing smiley Keep coming back and maybe I'll get to talk to you. And for Huntress, Slev, Sparrow and Nan.....sorry I missed you all. Take care. Oh, Winchester, I'll be back...(and my little toilet paper too.).*curtseys and leaves* raspberry

There is nothing more gentle than strength, nor anything as strong as true gentleness.
November 10, 2010 05:22PM
pirateypirates
DJSparkles
Depends on why you think zombies are better. Unicorns are smarter by definition, I think... zombies don't have higher brain function.

I think zombies are way cool, though, in a sense... although what's dead should stay dead...

*slinks back to her corner and flops again*
Well. I have quite a few reasons I suppose. Like how there are more interpretations of zombies, so there's something for everyone. They also don't discriminate against non-virgins grinning smiley. They've also been more popular in literature and movies it seems. Also, all unicorns ever did in Harry Potter was keep Voldemort alive (not that they chose too... but it was basically their only purpose in the story) I've basically gathering a lot of info right now.

And really, who doesn't love a good zombie movie? (though I do agree that what's dead should stay dead. smiling smiley)

Ooo. And about the intelligence thing. Unicorns are in fact smarter (though they seem kinda stuck up), but there are actually some versions of zombies that have full brain function.
Plus, they tend to go for the brains first anyways. So they should get points for trying! LOL
OK, let me play Devil's Advocate here.....(Don't I always? That's why Winchester lets me live...) Unicorns are in an awful lot of literature and paintings. They're much prettier than zombies....and so much more ALIVE. (Did anybody see "Legend"? It's a very old movie with Tom Cruise.) They are said to have curative powers (and not just for Voldemort.:) ) I like the purity thing, though. It's nice to have something that appreciates that quality...If you didn't already know. I'm the NERD who collected them since I was a little girl. I don't know

There is nothing more gentle than strength, nor anything as strong as true gentleness.
November 10, 2010 05:34PM
*Comes back with sandwich and veggies* Cognac....where does he hide it? *searches cabinets and cupboards* I guess I really shouldn't give Winchester such a hard time....he's having those Hell nightmares again, I think. But with me bugging the heck out of him, at least it keeps his mind off things.....I don't understand why I love to devil him so...I really should try to be nice...embarrassed NAH! He'd die of a heart attack....smileys with beer

November 10, 2010 05:44PM
*comes in muttering*ofcoursethefirstquestionwouldbewhatdoiwanttodowithmylifeandthesecondwouldjusthavetobe whatpathiwanttotaketogetthereitwouldntbeplanningmyfurutreifitwasnt*mutters* I'm almost done.
*looks her laptop then shakes her head* I need food. *pulls out her orange slices and starts munching on them*

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2010 05:45PM by numbr01banana.
November 10, 2010 05:46PM
Blue
*watches everyone leave* *sigh* It's so great to see DJ, and Mattie here after so long. *Takes giant pack of toilet paper and puts it in the closet* I really was looking forward to tp-ing the Impala while Dean was sleeping in it.head scratch But I guess he's one step ahead of me. Well, everybody that I missed. HI!!smiling bouncing smiley Keep coming back and maybe I'll get to talk to you. And for Huntress, Slev, Sparrow and Nan.....sorry I missed you all. Take care. Oh, Winchester, I'll be back...(and my little toilet paper too.).*curtseys and leaves* raspberry

Hiya blue!!! how ya been??

and Yea I'm not sure he'd know what to do with himself if you stopped messing with him ;)

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
November 10, 2010 05:50PM
Hey, Nan, I stayed home from school today. So I guess I'm fair...What kind of planning your life thing are you doing? I never plan.....I guess it shows....scream

November 10, 2010 05:51PM
I just got finished wishing you a belated birthday, Nan. Sorry I wished you one too, Jess. I've really got to stick my head out more often...*sits on floor, after looking to be sure that Winchester got all the "visitors" out from under the couch.*
shucks, I just finished some teeny Santa suits...wonder if Sparky wants one? And are Hell Rats visible?embarrassed

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2010 05:55PM by Blue.
November 10, 2010 05:54PM
Blue
Hey, Nan, I stayed home from school today. So I guess I'm fair...What kind of planning your life thing are you doing? I never plan.....I guess it shows....scream

ahhh that sounds nice, so long as it wasnt cause you were sick anyway. Its for UROP. they want me to plan out my career, anything else i want to do in life, everything in the future i want to do with research, oh and my next 3 years of classes (which includes this year) however, i havent declared, but i think i know what i want to major in, BUT i cant view what classes I need, how many credits they are or what order they need to be taken in becuase I havent declared and am not in the right "school" for them. so I cant exactly finish this assignment. which sucks. AND it likes to ask me questions I've been avoiding thinking about lately. which doesn't help *laughs a little* I'd rather not plan, just go with the flow, but noooo they apparently wont let me do that.

November 10, 2010 05:56PM
Blue
I just got finished wishing you a belated birthday, Nan. Sorry.embarrassed

and I saw! thank you so much! ha i was just on my way over there to thank you, you totally made me smile :) ohhh yea college birthday oh so much fun. . .you know, so long as you're not me i guess they are ;) mine was pretty boring though. *laughs*

November 10, 2010 05:57PM
Yep, college is very big on the planning your life. I adopted the "go with the flow" philosophy. But I did have to plan college courses and such. So does that mean you will have to change schools to do what you would like?

November 10, 2010 06:01PM
Ooh, speaking of unicorns....does anyone know the website with the "Charlie the Unicorn" cartoons? (Shun...the non-believer, shun) LMAO

November 10, 2010 06:02PM
Blue
Yep, college is very big on the planning your life. I adopted the "go with the flow" philosophy. But I did have to plan college courses and such. So does that mean you will have to change schools to do what you would like?

I mean yes and no. not really. I'll still be at the same university if i can transfer if i get into the program. its just that the university itself has like a gillion different "schools" like the business school, or then nursing school, or the school for the literature science and the arts, or kinesiology. Right now I'm in LSA(literature science and the arts) cause thats what i was told to do if i want to do premed. but I think i want to major in movement science, which is done through the school of kinesiology, which means i need to do a "cross campus transfer" to get into the school and declare that major.

November 10, 2010 06:11PM
I see. And what do you do with the study of movement? ( I should have remembered that in college, "schools" means departments...sort of..:) )

November 10, 2010 06:17PM
Blue
I see. And what do you do with the study of movement? ( I should have remembered that in college, "schools" means departments...sort of..:) )

well you could further your education in kinesiology and do something with that, i think they typically have their own uhmmm practice of medicine? maybe. or you can be an athletic trainer, or a coach, or you could go on to do physical therapy, or like me go to med school. but i think for most of it you'd need at least a couple more years of grad school or something as well. My friend who actually ended up convince me i just HAD to major in it is pre PT. i mean she didnt convince me i was seriously considering it, but she definitely sold me on it. she was so enthusiastic about it! and it was definitely the final push i need :D now i need to find time to call the advisors to find out when their visiting office hours are at the LSA advising center so i can talk to them then, because their ONE "appointment" this month is during my class! and the ONE next month is during the SAME class, and thats all they have for this semester. unfortunately they dont do individual advising appointments because so many people are interested. . .which just makes it a pain for me, but I'm stoked, and am really looking forward to having this settled :D

and yea its different departments, unfortunately all with their own applications and such so if you're "in" one school, you're not automatically "in" the others which stinks. but what can ya do? *laughs*

November 10, 2010 06:24PM
Not much you can do about that, I guess. The not belonging to all the "colleges" was the same for me in school. I started out in Nursing, found out it wasn't my cup of tea. Went to Speech and Hearing Science, graduated and then got a job as a social worker for 20 years....I don't know I'm working as a speech path now in elementary. This is the first year I haven't had preschool. ( I miss those little ones.) And it looks like I'll be looking for a new job when May rolls around. (Budget cuts) So I STILL don't know what I'll be when I grow up....Not a word, Winchester, not one word..paddle

But it sounds like a great career, Nan. And I think you would be perfect as a PT, coach, or any of those things....grinning smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2010 06:26PM by Blue.
November 10, 2010 06:32PM
Blue
Not much you can do about that, I guess. The not belonging to all the "colleges" was the same for me in school. I started out in Nursing, found out it wasn't my cup of tea. Went to Speech and Hearing Science, graduated and then got a job as a social worker for 20 years....I don't know I'm working as a speech path now in elementary. This is the first year I haven't had preschool. ( I miss those little ones.) And it looks like I'll be looking for a new job when May rolls around. (Budget cuts) So I STILL don't know what I'll be when I grow up....Not a word, Winchester, not one word..paddle

But it sounds like a great career, Nan. And I think you would be perfect as a PT, coach, or any of those things....grinning smiley

Well so long as its not just a problem I'm having ;) although Andrea, my friend who sold me on it, just transferred over this year i think (shes a senior and graduating at the end of the year) so im not too worried about it i just need to declare to get access to all of the classes and such >.<
Well it sounds like you ended up doing what you liked at least which is good! and it changing all the time isnt necessarily bad i don think. . .ha actually one of my future housemates doesnt want to be doing the same thing for the rest of her life, she wants to do like at least 5 different things. . .not one of them stemming off of the other O.o i think that'll be difficult! aww sorry you think you'll have to be looking for a new job come May that really sucks. . .hopefully you wont have to, or if you do, something will come up that you really enjoy.

ha thanks blue! I'm actually still gonna be doing the pre-med thing, and currently seriously considering pediatric oncology O.o but we'll see.

November 10, 2010 06:51PM
I've known a few pediatric oncologists...and that would be perfect for you, Nan. You would be amazing. I think it would be really hard. But that's what people tell me about special ed all the time, too. I always request the ones that are really hard to deal with. I guess I just am able to look at what you CAN do for them instead of the opposite. *grins* Which is probably how you get through the oncology thing too. Pre-med? I guess that explains the Mt. Dew addiction....extra caffiene...I hate to leave good company, but I have one more education plan to do before tomorrow. Guess I'd better hit it. Gosh, it was good to talk to you, Nan. Take care and I'll try to get back in more and check on everyone. You come back too....'Night.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2010 06:56PM by Blue.
November 10, 2010 06:56PM
Blue
I've known a few pediatric oncologists...and that would be perfect for you, Nan. You would be amazing. I think it would be really hard. But that's what people tell me about special ed all the time, too. I always request the ones that are really hard to deal with. I guess I just am able to look at what you CAN do for them instead of the opposite. *grins* Which is probably how you get through the oncology thing too.

Thanks! I'm glad you think so. I absolutely LOVE working with kids, and then theres the whole wanting to do oncology, its been suggested to me in the past and recently like the past couple years I've been thinking about it, and now i think thats what i really want to do :) unfortunately it kinda took a kick in the pants to get me to really come to that conclusion. . .but yea. . .i know it'll be difficult, but its a challenge I'm up for. ha I know what you mean, thats definitely how you need to look at it. I actually worked at a summer camp for mentally challenged children and absolutely loved getting that opportunity!

November 10, 2010 06:59PM
It sort of amazes me how wonderful their dispositions are. We can really learn alot form the ""Mentally Challenged". I'm glad you got to do that too.

November 10, 2010 07:01PM
Blue
It sort of amazes me how wonderful their dispositions are. We can really learn alot form the ""Mentally Challenged". I'm glad you got to do that too.

It truly is amazing, and we defintely can learn a lot from them :)

well i should probably get back to work on "planning my future" *rolls eyes* hey do you have any ideas who it would be good to get references from, for say grad school, or jobs, or whatever else? I'm supposed to come up with 3 people i'd like to be able to get references from by the time i finish undergrad. so far i have professors. . .

November 11, 2010 12:11AM
*slips into the kitchen and makes up a few more snacks and munchies*

*puts them out on the buffet*

*curls back up on her perch with a cup of tea and watches out the window again*

Lord, what fools these Mortals be! Of course, I don't do half bad in the foolish department, either, when I put my mind to it *LOL*
November 11, 2010 06:18PM
*Walks in an smells goodies.. Makes a cup of Earl Grey( Grabs some goodies and sits on couch to R-E-A-D. Hello, old friend. *strokes book* I've missed you....*starts to read to try to keep visions of pranks to play on Dean out of her head. The vision of herself in an orange mouse suit does help keep them at bay...*

November 11, 2010 10:15PM
*looks up, waves at Blue, and goes back to her cup of tea which is now cold*

*murmurs soft words to warm it up and then stays quiet, offering quiet companionship*

Lord, what fools these Mortals be! Of course, I don't do half bad in the foolish department, either, when I put my mind to it *LOL*
November 12, 2010 08:24AM
*comes in, goes to check on things*

Realhuntress
*Sparky squeaks*
*sees tiny spark and flame on couch pillow*

Sparky! no! Bad rat. eek

*puts out fire on pillow* embarrassed

You're gonna have to stay in your room if you're gonna be ugly.

*puts Sparky in backpack*

Sorry 'bout that. I'll buy a new one. angel

*sees what happened, raises eyebrow a little*

Blue
*Takes giant pack of toilet paper and puts it in the closet* I really was looking forward to tp-ing the Impala while Dean was sleeping in it.head scratch But I guess he's one step ahead of me. Well, everybody that I missed. HI!!smiling bouncing smiley Keep coming back and maybe I'll get to talk to you. And for Huntress, Slev, Sparrow and Nan.....sorry I missed you all. Take care. Oh, Winchester, I'll be back...(and my little toilet paper too.).*curtseys and leaves* raspberry

*leaves a message* And I'll be ready. You won't like it.

Blue
*Comes back with sandwich and veggies* Cognac....where does he hide it? *searches cabinets and cupboards* I guess I really shouldn't give Winchester such a hard time....he's having those Hell nightmares again, I think. But with me bugging the heck out of him, at least it keeps his mind off things.....I don't understand why I love to devil him so...I really should try to be nice...embarrassed NAH! He'd die of a heart attack....smileys with beer

*adds another message* You wish.

numbr01banana
and Yea I'm not sure he'd know what to do with himself if you stopped messing with him ;)

*shakes head* *goes to the bar, starts drinking*

*throws the beer bottles out*

~ There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and an "if" in life.
And after Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W.T.F. ~

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2010 09:41AM by DeanJW.
November 12, 2010 10:20AM
Blue
pirateypirates
Well. I have quite a few reasons I suppose. Like how there are more interpretations of zombies, so there's something for everyone. They also don't discriminate against non-virgins grinning smiley. They've also been more popular in literature and movies it seems. Also, all unicorns ever did in Harry Potter was keep Voldemort alive (not that they chose too... but it was basically their only purpose in the story) I've basically gathering a lot of info right now.

And really, who doesn't love a good zombie movie? (though I do agree that what's dead should stay dead. smiling smiley)

Ooo. And about the intelligence thing. Unicorns are in fact smarter (though they seem kinda stuck up), but there are actually some versions of zombies that have full brain function.
Plus, they tend to go for the brains first anyways. So they should get points for trying! LOL
OK, let me play Devil's Advocate here.....(Don't I always? That's why Winchester lets me live...) Unicorns are in an awful lot of literature and paintings. They're much prettier than zombies....and so much more ALIVE. (Did anybody see "Legend"? It's a very old movie with Tom Cruise.) They are said to have curative powers (and not just for Voldemort.:) ) I like the purity thing, though. It's nice to have something that appreciates that quality...If you didn't already know. I'm the NERD who collected them since I was a little girl. I don't know

Yeah, those are all good points. Though I don't see why being pretty and alive makes them better. Plus, there are plenty of versions of zombies who don't look any different than people. Unicorns also don't always use their healing powers for good eye popping smiley But I'm sure there are unicorns that do.
Haha I'm pretty sure this topic could be debated forever. That's why after years of it, a bunch of novelists wrote stories for the Zombies vs. Unicorns anthologygrinning smiley

"The kraken stirs. And ten billion sushi dinners cry out for vengeance."
November 12, 2010 05:30PM
*parks and walks in* *sits on the floor by the coffe table and lays all her art work on the floor and table looking at it all*

"Darling," you said. "we're a train wreck."

"Sweetheart," I said, " train wreaks always make the front page."
November 12, 2010 05:42PM
*laughs* Yes, we could debate forever....I'm a little prejudiced toward zombies...anything that wants to ear what little beain that I have..definitely not on my A list....whistle2 But I feel really bad now that I judged them by their looks...how shallow of me....I don't know But the books are pretty cool. ANd I LOVE Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. It's a hoot.

November 12, 2010 05:44PM
Slevin36219
*parks and walks in* *sits on the floor by the coffe table and lays all her art work on the floor and table looking at it all*

Hey Levi? What are you trying to do? They are all fabulous....they always are. And congrats on the acceptance to school. That is great.applause

November 12, 2010 05:49PM
Blue
*Takes giant pack of toilet paper and puts it in the closet* I really was looking forward to tp-ing the Impala while Dean was sleeping in it.head scratch But I guess he's one step ahead of me. Well, everybody that I missed. HI!!smiling bouncing smiley Keep coming back and maybe I'll get to talk to you. And for Huntress, Slev, Sparrow and Nan.....sorry I missed you all. Take care. Oh, Winchester, I'll be back...(and my little toilet paper too.).*curtseys and leaves* raspberry

*leaves a message* And I'll be ready. You won't like it.

OH, my....is that a challenge? I do love a good challenge...pimp And since when do you do anything because I like it?

Blue

*adds another message* You wish.

Well, I'm glad we got that settled...I was afraid that I could be hazardous to your health....Looks like there is no reason to be good now....yahooscream

November 12, 2010 05:52PM
Blue
Hey Levi? What are you trying to do? They are all fabulous....they always are. And congrats on the acceptance to school. That is great.applause

*waves* getting my stuff criticed tomorrow at a university, and looking at everything i have to seem which ones go into my portfolio

And

Thanks you.

"Darling," you said. "we're a train wreck."

"Sweetheart," I said, " train wreaks always make the front page."
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Online Users (Users active in the last 15 minutes)

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 3 on May 13, 2012
Record Number of Guests: 213 on April 08, 2024
Rock Salt Journals Forum - Forum Statistics

Global
Topics: 115, Posts: 12,503, Users: 128.
Our newest member rajeshdesa.

This forum
Topics: 8, Posts: 9,296.