Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Coyote Fugly - An Appreciation for the Winchesters, Part 4

Posted by DeanJW 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Gunnar Eyewear - Especially for Computers! How do you think I'll look in these? ~Mattie

Gunnar Eyewear Gunnar Gaming Eyewear PPK Cobalt/Snow Frame
avatar Coyote Fugly - An Appreciation for the Winchesters, Part 4
November 27, 2010 04:06PM
Part 4 to CF Bar.

All forum rules still apply.

All previous parts of Coyote Fugly are available for reading only in our Research Archives.

If you experience any issues, CHECK THE ANNOUNCEMENTS AND CONTACT US ASAP: admin@rocksaltjournals.com. We can't fix the problem if we don't know something's wrong!

HOUSE RULES:

This is an adult establishment and we expect all patrons to behave themselves accordingly = read and follow the rules. If you don't, you'll be salted and burned.

Here you can:
  • Chat with the Winchesters.
  • Chat with other people ( sometimes even with those who have worked with them or met them ).
  • Ask them questions. They may not always have time to answer and can at any time choose to ignore anyone who annoys them. ( Which is far, far better than being shot by a Winchester, believe me. )
  • Show your appreciation for the harsh job that is being a hunter - saving people, hunting things, you know the drill.
You may NOT:
  • Insult people here.
  • Insult the Impala.
  • Provide too much personal info. This is a dangerous world, dammit!
  • Bring A.P.P.L.E. P.I.E. into the establishment!
  • Drink alcohol if you're minor. Minors caught drinking will have to deal with Dean. ( You don't want that, believe me. )
New Rules concerning Dean:
  • DON'T ask Dean how he is. Don't ask him if he's ok. You do, and he may start throwing punches ( or throw you in the mud pit - his choice ).
New Rules concerning Sam:
  • NO playing Z7 - Heat of the Moment - Asia when Sam is in the Bar! Bad memories.

The Winchesters ( + admins and mods ) have the final say in every dispute.

~Management reserves the right to update/change these rules at any time, without notice.~

~ There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and an "if" in life.
And after Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W.T.F. ~
avatar Re: Coyote Fugly - An Appreciation for the Winchesters
November 20, 2010 09:56PM
numbr01banana
my finals actually start like the week of the 16, so still about a month away, buuuuut I do have more "midterms" spread out over the next 2 weeks. . .and planned out my entire future, although when i ask questions because i read "or" as "and" i do think its a stupid questionoops *laughs* but thanks blue! glad you dont think i'd be asking stupid questionssmiling smiley

Ooooh, logic questions? note to self I love logic questions! I tutored logic in college (2nd time around). The and/or question was one of the most common too. Again, I say, There's no such thing as a stupid question! arrr! (only the occasional smart-ass answer tongue sticking out smiley)

Edit: Sorry DeeDee! That one was my fault! embarrassed

10 out of 10 technical experts have declared that I'm too technical

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2010 09:57PM by Mattie.
November 20, 2010 10:03PM
*slinks in and takes up her usual spot*

Evenin all

Lord, what fools these Mortals be! Of course, I don't do half bad in the foolish department, either, when I put my mind to it *LOL*
November 20, 2010 10:13PM
DJSparkles
*slinks in and takes up her usual spot*

Evenin all

*glomps DJ* Hi hun. One of these days we'll not just be ships passing in the night. For next week, I promise to try and stay up past my bedtime to see everyone. funny monkey

November 20, 2010 10:17PM
*glomptackles Mattie*

Heya sweetie! I've missed you!

It's so good to be back!

Lord, what fools these Mortals be! Of course, I don't do half bad in the foolish department, either, when I put my mind to it *LOL*
November 20, 2010 10:28PM
DJSparkles
*glomptackles Mattie*

Heya sweetie! I've missed you!

It's so good to be back!

It's very good to have you back. hug
Sorry, dear, but I think I'm crashing for the night. Too many jobs going on right now, not enough pay (YET!) and I have trouble catching up with everything that really matters. I'm slowly getting my priorities figured out though. Kilroy sleep

November 21, 2010 12:52AM
Mattie

Ooooh, logic questions? note to self I love logic questions! I tutored logic in college (2nd time around). The and/or question was one of the most common too. Again, I say, There's no such thing as a stupid question! arrr! (only the occasional smart-ass answer tongue sticking out smiley)

ok so this is gonna sound stupid, but no. the particular question I'm referring to is when i was "planning out my entire future" thing for UROP. . .and i was at the St. Mary's house. . .and uber frustrated, which was me. . .trying to plan out my ENTIRE future. . .ish. . .anywho I had FINALLY gotten to the point where i was "planning my class schedule" for the rest of my undergrad career and i need to take a physics class, its calc based (all of them are now >.<) anywho Mike is an engineer, so knows ALL about our math courses. . .anywho in the pre-rec section of the course description thingy it had like 5 different math classes listed, i had taken one of them. so was VERY confused and at first i hadnt seen any words mixed in with the numbers. So i "bothered" mike to come out of his room and look at it and asked what all the other classes were (were they calc 1 or a different form of it, or further advanced calc classes) and then I finally saw 'or' but instead of reading it as such read it as 'and' and got more freaked out about it and he was just like "they're all a form of calc 1, its a calc based class. . .AND IT SAYS "OR"!" ok so it wasnt yelled exactly, but it was definitely in one of his 'hello you should have NOTICED that and not have had to pull me away from what i was doing' kind of tones. . .and it was a pretty stupid question considering the answer was literally right in front of my face. . .I've had a lot of those questions lately. . .

and as for the "smart-ass answers" i get those to even my BEST questions. . .so I dont mind those so much ;) they can be kinda funny. . .annnnnd I may hand a couple of those out on occasion too *laughs*

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
November 21, 2010 02:22PM
numbr01banana
Mattie

he was just like "they're all a form of calc 1, its a calc based class. . .AND IT SAYS "OR"!"

Aaaaand.... I'll repeat myself... only the occasional SMART-ASS answer. paddle Dean

Hun, I think the guy proved my point. manicure

November 21, 2010 05:48PM
Mattie
he was just like "they're all a form of calc 1, its a calc based class. . .AND IT SAYS "OR"!"

Aaaaand.... I'll repeat myself... only the occasional SMART-ASS answer. paddle Dean

Hun, I think the guy proved my point. manicure

but. . .he. . .I. . .*pouts and thinks for a moment* ok so that could have been a "smart-ass" answer. . .i guess. . .i still think it was a stupid question though. . .

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2010 05:49PM by numbr01banana.
November 23, 2010 09:55AM
peeking in *comes in with ice pack for eyes, lies down on couch* I think my eyes are permanently crossed from scrolling an reading through posts looking or clues. I must think of something that is proper revenge...note to self*dozes off*

There is nothing more gentle than strength, nor anything as strong as true gentleness.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2010 10:00AM by Blue.
November 24, 2010 11:24PM
*slinks in and collapses on couch*

Some people... *shakes head* RL can be such a bitch

*lies down and puts ice pack on face*

November 25, 2010 03:34PM
* parks and walks in* *punches the punching bag really hard* wasaf***ingjerk *lays on floor*

"Darling," you said. "we're a train wreck."

"Sweetheart," I said, " train wreaks always make the front page."
November 25, 2010 10:19PM
*carries in big box*

*sets out Thanksgiving feast on bar*

Happy Thanksgiving, guys! Got turkey, all the trimmings, and my famous pumpkin pie here. You know - for anyone who hasn't had any or didn't get enough. cooking

Enjoy! heart

Whoa! De'ja moo - I've heard this bull before!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2010 10:19PM by Realhuntress.
November 26, 2010 11:07AM
Realhuntress
*carries in big box*

Happy Thanksgiving, guys! Got turkey, all the trimmings, and my famous pumpkin pie here. You know - for anyone who hasn't had any or didn't get enough. cooking

Enjoy! heart

*runs in* PIIIEEEEEEE!
Thanks for all the awesomenessgrinning smiley

"The kraken stirs. And ten billion sushi dinners cry out for vengeance."
November 27, 2010 07:42PM
Realhuntress
*carries in big box*

Enjoy! heart

Yay! Pie! I didn't cook this year so pie is always appreciated. Thanks DeeDee. grinning smiley

*waves at people lurking* It's ok to come in. There's pie. funny monkey

November 27, 2010 07:45PM
*walks in*
What kinda pie?

<3 Zack <3

"Pain is Temporary - Pride is forever"
Lax forever
There are two times of the year that stir the blood.
In the fall, for the hunt,
and now for lacrosse.
November 27, 2010 07:50PM
*comes in, kicks on the jukebox, starts stocking the bar* Pie? Sweet! Should we be decorating for this little party?

What if all we see or seem is but a dream within a dream? ~RMD 5H2~
November 27, 2010 07:50PM
Jess
*walks in*
What kinda pie?

Pumpkin. grinning smiley cool smiley

I'm sure there's chocolate and pecan around here somewhere too if you want some. winking smiley

*reposts notice for Ula* Here you go, hun. This should help.

DeanJW

*pins a slip of paper to the message board*
... and burn 10-H-2

November 27, 2010 07:53PM
GauntletsAngel
*comes in, kicks on the jukebox, starts stocking the bar* Pie? Sweet! Should we be decorating for this little party?

*glomps G* Decorating? Can we decorate with beer bottles? party

November 27, 2010 07:55PM
GauntletsAngel

Hey

Mattie
Pumpkin.

I'm sure there's chocolate and pecan around here somewhere too if you want some.

Sounds good.
Hows it going anyway?

<3 Zack <3

"Pain is Temporary - Pride is forever"
Lax forever
There are two times of the year that stir the blood.
In the fall, for the hunt,
and now for lacrosse.
November 27, 2010 07:55PM
Mattie
GauntletsAngel

*glomps G* Decorating? Can we decorate with beer bottles? party

heart grinning smiley Awesome, as long as we get to empty them! smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2010 07:56PM by GauntletsAngel.
November 27, 2010 08:00PM
*Comes in with mulled cider* Watch out Ladies, this is HOT!eye popping smiley*puts it on counter* So how the heck is everybody? Too much turkey? Lots of good company, I hope.

There is nothing more gentle than strength, nor anything as strong as true gentleness.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2010 08:01PM by Blue.
November 27, 2010 08:00PM
Jess

Sounds good.
Hows it going anyway?

Busy working all the time. embarrassed As usual, I guess. So is there anything we need to know about Zach? smiling smiley

GauntletsAngel

heart grinning smiley Awesome, as long as we get to empty them! smileys with beer

That was my plan, yes. smileys with beer cool smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2010 08:01PM by Mattie.
November 27, 2010 08:03PM
Blue
*Comes in with mulled cider* Watch out Ladies, this is HOT!eye popping smiley*puts it on counter* So how the heck is everybody? Too much turkey? Lots of good company, I hope.

Mmmmm, cider? Just in time. When the heck did fall get here anyway?? 80F on Monday and this weekend.... *shivers*

November 27, 2010 08:04PM
So, Ula, Matt, Jess, Angel, great to see you all. I wanted to have some clever topics for conversation, but my "clever' is all worn out...smiling bouncing smiley

November 27, 2010 08:06PM
Yes, MaTT And there is rum for those who are of age...to go in it. Matt, it's cold there too? I have ice on my porch...It frickin' snowed here on Thanksgiving night. How about some tunes....Jess, hit the juke, huh?

I don't know

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2010 08:08PM by Blue.
November 27, 2010 08:08PM
Blue
So, Ula, Matt, Jess, Angel, great to see you all. I wanted to have some clever topics for conversation, but my "clever' is all worn out...smiling bouncing smiley

*plops on couch with spiked cider and pie* Clever? I didn't know we had to be clever. funny monkey S.O.S.

November 27, 2010 08:08PM
*walks in shivering* oooh it's cold, pity about no snow yet

*grins* Hey all! *curls up on the couch*

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."
November 27, 2010 08:09PM
Ah, rum, that'll top cider and pie anyday for me, sorry guys! *grabs the rum*

I've been working and sleeping and working and sleeping and shot a miserable wedding last weekend. What about everyone else?

November 27, 2010 08:10PM
Blue
Yes, MaTT And there is rum for those who are of age...to go in it. Matt, it's cold there too? I have ice on my porch...It frickin' snowed here on Thanksgiving night. How about some tunes....Jess, hit the juke, huh?

I don't know

Ice?? Snow? swoon Ooh, I'm glad we don't live further north. Yup, dropped below freezing the last couple of nights but thankfully no ice. arrr!

Online Users (Users active in the last 15 minutes)

Guests: 8
Record Number of Users: 3 on May 13, 2012
Record Number of Guests: 213 on April 08, 2024
Rock Salt Journals Forum - Forum Statistics

Global
Topics: 115, Posts: 12,503, Users: 128.
Our newest member rajeshdesa.

This forum
Topics: 6, Posts: 1,652.