Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Coyote Fugly - An Appreciation for the Winchesters, Part 4

Posted by DeanJW 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
avatar Re: Coyote Fugly - An Appreciation for the Winchesters
February 19, 2011 09:18PM
*waves to everyone and salutes Dean with the coffeecup*

Mattie, I'm glad the chiro is helping you! Hope it continues to as well...

Lord, what fools these Mortals be! Of course, I don't do half bad in the foolish department, either, when I put my mind to it *LOL*
February 19, 2011 09:19PM
* totters in on 5 inch stilleto boots and jeans*
Just tell me in what universe these shoes go with comfortable clothes? I don't know I think the folks on What not to wear are secretly aliens trying to destroy us from within.
scream
Hey, Ladies!!! Wow, so many of us here at once. Slev, you did make it! DJ, Dee, good to see you all. Dr. Nan and Ula, good to see you all. Matt, sorry about the shoulder. I'm glad the chiropractor helped. A lot of my frends swear by them, but I'm a little scared of them plus, they get inside my "bubble" and freak me out a little. *fills a glass with burgundy and sits on the floor.

There is nothing more gentle than strength, nor anything as strong as true gentleness.
February 19, 2011 09:19PM
Hey Urs!

Hey Dean! ..did you find your feet? winking smiley

TO ALL - If I don't respond to someone please forgive me. Running a little slow tonight. Just throw something at me. sleepySammy

Whoa! De'ja moo - I've heard this bull before!
February 19, 2011 09:21PM
Blue
Just tell me in what universe these shoes go with comfortable clothes? I don't know I think the folks on What not to wear are secretly aliens trying to destroy us from within.
scream
Look at 'em this way - they make nifty weapons. winking smiley

February 19, 2011 09:21PM
Blue
scream
Hey, Ladies!!! Wow, so many of us here at once. Slev, you did make it! DJ, Dee, good to see you all. Dr. Nan and Ula, good to see you all. Matt, sorry about the shoulder. I'm glad the chiropractor helped. A lot of my frends swear by them, but I'm a little scared of them plus, they get inside my "bubble" and freak me out a little. *fills a glass with burgundy and sits on the floor.

*eyes widen* Dr. Nan? *shakes her head* oooohhhhhh no. . .where did the Dr. come from? LMAO Hiya Blue good to see ya, hows it goin?

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
February 19, 2011 09:23PM
Blue
scream

Yes hi... oh fancy danccy shoes *thumbs up*

"Darling," you said. "we're a train wreck."

"Sweetheart," I said, " train wreaks always make the front page."
February 19, 2011 09:24PM
DeanJW
*comes in* *checks on the recordings*

Jess
:P Ask Blue, she knows I dance. Just not to classic rock. BUT, if there was some Usher in here.....excited

*grabs a beer* *chokes on it* USHER??? You gotta be kiddin' me.

If you can't dance to rock, then you CAN'T dance. LMAO

Mattie
Ah, Blue, you missed the great battle between Dean and G. (Or should I say Dean and the ladies of CW? Because we all sort of helped... a little... whistle2 ) Dean actually danced for us to The Devil Went Down to Georgia! right on!

Thanks for that. I'm gonna have nightmares now. raspberry

Pity CW "buried" the evidence. raspberry

Usher??? Where? did I get it?

10 out of 10 technical experts have declared that I'm too technical
February 19, 2011 09:25PM
Blue
scream

Hey Blue!*Grins* oooh nice boots!. Meh I gave up wearing those types of heels. They don't make me much taller and on the plus side I don't have to take my shoes off at the end of a night out...*points her finger* Just don't run in them...they are deadly! Or maybe it's just me that does that...sometimesoops

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."
February 19, 2011 09:26PM
*salutes Winchester with wineglass, grins* Feeling out numbered, Sir? Sorry, I promised to behave.

There is nothing more gentle than strength, nor anything as strong as true gentleness.
February 19, 2011 09:26PM
Mattie

USHER?! OH, Hell, no!

salt around the Jukebox.

February 19, 2011 09:27PM
Hey, h... ladies.

*looks at D* Yup. My feet are back.

*looks at Matt* Should I play the video for them?

~ There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and an "if" in life.
And after Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W.T.F. ~
February 19, 2011 09:28PM
Ursula
Blue
scream

Hey Blue!*Grins* oooh nice boots!. Meh I gave up wearing those types of heels. They don't make me much taller and on the plus side I don't have to take my shoes off at the end of a night out...*points her finger* Just don't run in them...they are deadly! Or maybe it's just me that does that...sometimesoops
Running? In these? That's an interesting theory???Taz

February 19, 2011 09:31PM
Realhuntress
Mattie

USHER?! OH, Hell, no!

salt around the Jukebox.

Yes do that.
Kinda lost respect for Usher, being J-biebs mentor... crap now I got a J-biebs' song stuck in my head.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2011 09:31PM by Slevin36219.
February 19, 2011 09:31PM
Realhuntress
I guess you saw that little ruckus then. embarrassed catfightpunch

Yep. Deedee came from kids trying to say my real name. Syndy. *shifty eyes* But only people I work with call me that. Deedee is the name my friends and family call me. so. there. Guess y'all know what category y'all are in! cool V

Glad you finally got some help!!

Awwwwww, hug

Yep, I saw the ruckus. eye rolling smiley < this is not at you! You can post anything HERE that you like *muttersdon'tpostonANYmessageboardmyASS*

February 19, 2011 09:32PM
Wait? Video? Usher? The Devil Went Down to Georgia? Have I been in a coma?arrr!

February 19, 2011 09:33PM
DeanJW
Hey, h... ladies.

Video? *raises an eyebrow* Yes Dean, You should play the video for uswinking smiley

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
February 19, 2011 09:34PM
DeanJW
Hey, h... ladies.

Oh a video. Will I be able to laugh at you?

February 19, 2011 09:35PM
Blue

No don't honest I don't know how I survived...I got sort of side tracked embarrassed*grins* one night and I had to run for a taxi and it was lashing rain and bam! I slipped and hurt my wrist and twisted my ankleoops. It isn't a great theory it doesn't end well.

Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
February 19, 2011 09:37PM
DeanJW
Hey, h... ladies.

*Grins* A video?! *looks from Dean to Mattie*

Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
February 19, 2011 09:39PM
Ursula
Blue

No don't honest I don't know how I survived...I got sort of side tracked embarrassed*grins* one night and I had to run for a taxi and it was lashing rain and bam! I slipped and hurt my wrist and twisted my ankleoops. It isn't a great theory it doesn't end well.

OUch! Well, I won't be chasing any taxis...(We don't have them here where I live.:)) And where did Dean and Matt go with that video?

Mattie

Awwwwww, hug

Yep, I saw the ruckus. eye rolling smiley < this is not at you! You can post anything HERE that you like *muttersdon'tpostonANYmessageboardmyASS*
Thanks. I swear, you'd think by now I'd learn to just shut up and let the rest of 'em duke it out. But, nooo. oopspunch

numbr01banana
Mattie

Hey Nan! BTW, I wasn't ignoring your last message too. (Same as above why I didn't reply right away. Sowwy. oops) I'd like that too. So far she's been great. I have to go back twice a week for a while though.

Hi to everyone else too! *waves*

I figured you just got busy or something. Its no biggie its not due til the end of the week. and I'm sure I'll figure something outworriedLMAO Hopefully she keeps helping you and it doesnt stop improving. Sorry you have to go back twice a week though, I'm sure thats hard to fit into your schedule.

Ok, cool. I thought of another link to send you and now I can't remember which one it was. eye rolling smiley

Hmmmmmm, we need a Dory smiley.

I'm working from home so I can fit around it easy enough. smiling smiley Just FB has me jumping through hoops right now. (Mark Zuckerberg must REALLY hate Valentine's day. tongue sticking out smiley LOL )

DJSparkles
*waves to everyone and salutes Dean with the coffeecup*

Mattie, I'm glad the chiro is helping you! Hope it continues to as well...

Thanks DJ. Hope you're doing better too. hug

Realhuntress
Hey Urs!

Hey Dean! ..did you find your feet? winking smiley

TO ALL - If I don't respond to someone please forgive me. Running a little slow tonight. Just throw something at me.Sammy

yeah, that

Slevin36219
Realhuntress
Mattie

USHER?! OH, Hell, no!

salt around the Jukebox.

Yes do that.
Kinda lost respect for Usher, being J-biebs mentor... crap now I got a J-biebs' song stuck in my head.

thumbs up cool smiley LMAO

February 19, 2011 09:42PM
DeanJW
Hey, h... ladies.

*nods* *grins* love happy wiggle

February 19, 2011 09:43PM
Mattie

Ok, cool. I thought of another link to send you and now I can't remember which one it was. eye rolling smiley

Hmmmmmm, we need a Dory smiley.

I'm working from home so I can fit around it easy enough. smiling smiley Just FB has me jumping through hoops right now. (Mark Zuckerberg must REALLY hate Valentine's day. tongue sticking out smiley LOL )

Sweet if you remember what it was send it my way, I can use all the help I can get. . .

hmmm a Dory smiley sounds like a good idea.

Thats good you're able to fit it in your schedule pretty easily. . .sorry FB is giving you such trouble though, that doesnt sound good at all.

February 19, 2011 09:47PM
Alright. *takes a deep breath*

~ There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and an "if" in life.
February 19, 2011 09:47PM
*puts on another song*

*sees Dean*

Oh. cool! vid comin'!

*turns off Juke*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2011 09:48PM by Realhuntress.
February 19, 2011 09:48PM
DeanJW

*watches him and waits patiently.*

February 19, 2011 09:49PM
DeanJW

hurry! I'm waiting with anticipation

February 19, 2011 09:49PM
Blue
OUch! Well, I won't be chasing any taxis...(We don't have them here where I live.:)) And where did Dean and Matt go with that video?

Yea it was nasty. Ah I see. It was either run after the taxi or walk twelve miles home on my own. That I don't know.

Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
February 19, 2011 09:51PM
*plays the video*

*muttering* *looks at Matt* *mouths* You're so gonna pay for this.

*starts dancing along, exactly like the guy* *rolls eyes*

Online Users (Users active in the last 15 minutes)

Guests: 6
Record Number of Users: 3 on May 13, 2012
Record Number of Guests: 213 on April 08, 2024
Rock Salt Journals Forum - Forum Statistics

Global
Topics: 115, Posts: 12,503, Users: 128.
Our newest member rajeshdesa.

This forum
Topics: 6, Posts: 1,652.