Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Coyote Fugly - An Appreciation for the Winchesters, Part 4

Posted by DeanJW 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Gunnar Eyewear - Especially for Computers! How do you think I'll look in these? ~Mattie

Gunnar Eyewear Gunnar Gaming Eyewear PPK Cobalt/Snow Frame
avatar Re: Coyote Fugly - An Appreciation for the Winchesters
February 20, 2011 08:32PM
DJSparkles
It's just been a bad time for me, almost a year now... About two weeks will be a year...

If I go quiet, I'm still here, just... coping...

I'm glad to be back, though. Not being alone is a great thing.

*looks at her and nods* Thats ok. Glad your back too! Don't worry if you go quiet I'll make sure you don't get poked with a stick *winks*....I so missed your cheese cake. If my mood improves I'm getting some *smiles*

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."
February 20, 2011 08:33PM
pirateypirates
Slevin36219
dun dun dun... MAGIC FIGHT!

*pulls a wand out of nowhere*

*stands up and pulls wand out*

"Darling," you said. "we're a train wreck."

"Sweetheart," I said, " train wreaks always make the front page."
February 20, 2011 08:33PM
Yah, I'll be around a lot more. Things are starting to settle down, finally, although there are still some things pending with the insurance and the estate...

But at least it's not all-consuming and crazy-making at this point...

*pours another scotch and relaxes more* So what's on the agenda tonight? Gonna try to embarrass Dean a little more? LMAO

Lord, what fools these Mortals be! Of course, I don't do half bad in the foolish department, either, when I put my mind to it *LOL*
February 20, 2011 08:35PM
Slevin36219

Lets do this.

"The kraken stirs. And ten billion sushi dinners cry out for vengeance."
February 20, 2011 08:35PM
pirateypirates
Slevin36219

Lets do this.

Locomotor Mortis

February 20, 2011 08:36PM
DJSparkles
Yah, I'll be around a lot more. Things are starting to settle down, finally, although there are still some things pending with the insurance and the estate...

But at least it's not all-consuming and crazy-making at this point...

*pours another scotch and relaxes more* So what's on the agenda tonight? Gonna try to embarrass Dean a little more? LMAO
Thats good things are starting to settle down a bit for yousmiling smiley

well apparently the only thing on my agenda tonight is avoiding homework unfortunately thats going a little too well for me confused *laughs a little* embarrass Dean? I'm not sure I can afford to do that. *laughs a little more*

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
February 20, 2011 08:37PM
Slevin36219
pirateypirates
Slevin36219

Lets do this.

Locomotor Mortis

*watches the two of them and backs away from them* I think I'm gonna stay over here. . . out of the way. . .*takes a seat next to Ula and makes sure its a safe distance away*

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
February 20, 2011 08:41PM
numbr01banana
Aww Ula I'm so sorry *hugs* dont worry about being rude, I know the feeling. let me know if i can do anything for ya, you know how to get at me if ya need something *smiles* heartheart

Oh don't say sorry please I've heard that word enough today but I know you mean well. And they say things can't any worse well they friggin can. So do I too many times feeling it. I am an eejit. I do thanks *smiles*

Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
February 20, 2011 08:41PM
Slevin36219
Locomotor Mortis
Tarantallegra!

*points wand at own legs* relashio.

February 20, 2011 08:44PM
Ursula

Oh don't say sorry please I've heard that word enough today but I know you mean well. And they say things can't any worse well they friggin can. So do I too many times feeling it. I am an eejit. I do thanks *smiles*

*goes to say sorry again but bites her lip then chuckles a little* so wanna hear a funny story about me saying that word? and people's attempts to stop me? not that it'll fix anything, but it may at least make you smile?*

Well I can tell you you're not an eegit! thats for sure. *gives her another hug*

February 20, 2011 08:46PM
pirateypirates
Tarantallegra!

*points wand at own legs* relashio.

Conjunctivitis

Ha, suck on that

February 20, 2011 08:50PM
Slevin36219
Conjunctivitis

Ha, suck on that
*doesn't block it fast enough*
Crap. *rubs eyes*

Rictusempra! *hopes I'm pointing in the right direction*

February 20, 2011 08:50PM
*leans back against the cushions and sips, watching*

Lord, what fools these Mortals be! Of course, I don't do half bad in the foolish department, either, when I put my mind to it *LOL*
February 20, 2011 08:53PM
numbr01banana
*goes to say sorry again but bites her lip then chuckles a little* so wanna hear a funny story about me saying that word? and people's attempts to stop me? not that it'll fix anything, but it may at least make you smile?*

Well I can tell you you're not an eegit! thats for sure. *gives her another hug*

Ok now that made me smile. When I'm able to give you an email you might think differentlywinking smiley *hugs her back* thanks...well least I stopped shaking I might be able to hold a cigarette and punch something without missing. *gets up and stands at the doorway looks back at her* You got me talking *laughs a little* I didn't think that was possible the mood I'm in *steps out for a cigarette*

Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
February 20, 2011 08:55PM
pirateypirates
*doesn't block it fast enough*
Crap. *rubs eyes*

Rictusempra! *hopes I'm pointing in the right direction*
Furnunculus

February 20, 2011 09:01PM
Ursula

Ok now that made me smile. When I'm able to give you an email you might think differentlywinking smiley *hugs her back* thanks...well least I stopped shaking I might be able to hold a cigarette and punch something without missing. *gets up and stands at the doorway looks back at her* You got me talking *laughs a little* I didn't think that was possible the mood I'm in *steps out for a cigarette*

Nah, I doubt your email will change anything about the what I think raspberry well I'm glad I could get you talking then. . .just. . .dont go punching me or anything that can hurt you ok? *laughs* maybe this will get you talking more. . .or make you think I'm more of an idiot than you already do anyway. *shakes her head with a slight chuckle* so you know how Mike and Maria and everyone let me stay at their house for a few nights (I think you do anyway, if not I owe you a HUGE email. . .) anywhooo one of the nights Mike had convinced me to stay, but I kept apologizing cause in order to convince me to stay he drove Lucy home because I was supposed to do that. anywho They all kept telling me to stop, i kept saying i felt bad, cause i did, and Mike finally goes "Dont worry Lucy, we'll get her under control, we'll just hit her over the head every time she says 'sorry'. . .yea eventually she'll be apologizing, for a completely legit reason, to someone who hasnt tried to get her to stop and she be saying 'sorry' and flinching while she does and they'll be soooo confused" Well I was driving Lucy home a couple days ago, and apologized for something and she yelled at me saying "do NOT say sorry for that!" I flinched, and said "dont hit me!" as i threw my arm up to defend myself. . .oopsLMAO

February 20, 2011 09:03PM
Slevin36219
Furnunculus

Finite Incantatum. Bwaha.

Stupefy! What now?!

February 20, 2011 09:13PM
*wonders where everyone went*

*kicks off shoes, snuggles down under a fluffy throw, and picks up her glass again*

February 20, 2011 09:18PM
DJSparkles

*kicks off shoes, snuggles down under a fluffy throw, and picks up her glass again*
Maybe all the magic scared them away. *blindly finds a chair*

February 20, 2011 09:22PM
pirateypirates
Maybe all the magic scared them away. *blindly finds a chair*

*looks up from notebook she had grabbed and started working in* nope. . . my homework finally won me overwinking smiley

February 20, 2011 09:23PM
numbr01banana
*looks up from notebook she had grabbed and started working in* nope. . . my homework finally won me overwinking smiley
Homework. Ew. I probably have some of that I should be doing.

February 20, 2011 09:25PM
*hauls out netbook to try and write a bit*

*settles in*

February 20, 2011 09:26PM
pirateypirates

Finite Incantatum. Bwaha.

Stupefy! What now?!

* ducks and rolls to the side* Expelliarmus!

February 20, 2011 09:29PM
Slevin36219
* ducks and rolls to the side* Expelliarmus!
Frick.
*crawls around on the floor trying to find wand....falls into the mud pit*
...oops.

February 20, 2011 09:31PM
numbr01banana
Nah, I doubt your email will change anything about the what I think raspberry well I'm glad I could get you talking then. . .just. . .dont go punching me or anything that can hurt you ok? *laughs* maybe this will get you talking more. . .or make you think I'm more of an idiot than you already do anyway. *shakes her head with a slight chuckle* so you know how Mike and Maria and everyone let me stay at their house for a few nights (I think you do anyway, if not I owe you a HUGE email. . .) anywhooo one of the nights Mike had convinced me to stay, but I kept apologizing cause in order to convince me to stay he drove Lucy home because I was supposed to do that. anywho They all kept telling me to stop, i kept saying i felt bad, cause i did, and Mike finally goes "Dont worry Lucy, we'll get her under control, we'll just hit her over the head every time she says 'sorry'. . .yea eventually she'll be apologizing, for a completely legit reason, to someone who hasnt tried to get her to stop and she be saying 'sorry' and flinching while she does and they'll be soooo confused" Well I was driving Lucy home a couple days ago, and apologized for something and she yelled at me saying "do NOT say sorry for that!" I flinched, and said "dont hit me!" as i threw my arm up to defend myself. . .oopsLMAO

If you say so. I wouldn't ever punch you...I'll stick to walls since I dont have a punchbag. Hurt me? oh please I deal with phyiscal pain a lot better than *stops* anywho don't worry you told me about it, yes. *laughs* Your not alone I tend to do the very same thing....habit I guess and "sorry" jumps out of my mouth faster than I can think of anything to say in its place. O great I'm out of smokes.eye rolling smiley I really should have a an extra pack for emergancies. *lays back down on the couch and closes her eyes but still listening*

Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
February 20, 2011 09:31PM
pirateypirates
Homework. Ew. I probably have some of that I should be doing.

*laughs* mines due at 10am tomorrow, and I have class from 9-10 and am running from 7-7:40 after that i've gotta get ready, sooo no time tomorrow morning unfortunately.

February 20, 2011 09:32PM
pirateypirates
Frick.
*crawls around on the floor trying to find wand....falls into the mud pit*
...oops.
Confundus

February 20, 2011 09:36PM
DJSparkles

Sorry still here...sorta ha....oh shoot sorry Nan I told you not to say "sorry" and now I'm just after doing itoopssmiling smiley what is it? contagious?!

Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
February 20, 2011 09:40PM
numbr01banana
*laughs* mines due at 10am tomorrow, and I have class from 9-10 and am running from 7-7:40 after that i've gotta get ready, sooo no time tomorrow morning unfortunately.
Yeah... I have no morning time most days either.

Slevin36219
Confundus
*ducks to the bottom of the pit as the spell goes over head...then comes back up and gets out of the pit*
HA! Found my wa- Petrificus Totalus!

Accio pie.

February 20, 2011 09:43PM
pirateypirates
*ducks to the bottom of the pit as the spell goes over head...then comes back up and gets out of the pit*
HA! Found my wa- Petrificus Totalus!

Accio pie.

*points wand at pie* Avifors

Online Users (Users active in the last 15 minutes)

Guests: 3
Record Number of Users: 3 on May 13, 2012
Record Number of Guests: 213 on April 08, 2024
Rock Salt Journals Forum - Forum Statistics

Global
Topics: 115, Posts: 12,503, Users: 128.
Our newest member rajeshdesa.

This forum
Topics: 6, Posts: 1,652.