Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Coyote Fugly - An Appreciation for the Winchesters, Part 4

Posted by DeanJW 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Gunnar Eyewear - Especially for Computers! How do you think I'll look in these? ~Mattie

Gunnar Eyewear Gunnar Gaming Eyewear PPK Cobalt/Snow Frame
avatar Re: Coyote Fugly - An Appreciation for the Winchesters
February 20, 2011 09:45PM
Ursula

Sorry still here...sorta ha....oh shoot sorry Nan I told you not to say "sorry" and now I'm just after doing itoopssmiling smiley what is it? contagious?!

*laughs* I'm gonna say yes, its contagious!winking smileyLMAO dont worry about it, you werent saying it to me, so i dont carespinning smiley sticking its tongue out

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
February 20, 2011 09:48PM
Ursula
If you say so. I wouldn't ever punch you...I'll stick to walls since I dont have a punchbag. Hurt me? oh please I deal with phyiscal pain a lot better than *stops* anywho don't worry you told me about it, yes. *laughs* Your not alone I tend to do the very same thing....habit I guess and "sorry" jumps out of my mouth faster than I can think of anything to say in its place. O great I'm out of smokes.eye rolling smiley I really should have a an extra pack for emergancies. *lays back down on the couch and closes her eyes but still listening*

Yea yea sure you deal with physical pain well enough,but i still dont wanna see you get hurt, theres a punching back right over there *points to it* have at it if you want. *laughs* yea I know exactly what you mean about "sorry" jumping out of your mouth faster than anything else. the best part was no one actually ever hit me when i said it, they just told me they were going to and i flinched when i got yelled at. it was quite funny. *
shakes head at her remark about the smokes*

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
February 20, 2011 09:49PM
Slevin36219
*points wand at pie* Avifors
But....but....You're supposed to be...
*sigh*
Expelliarmus.

"The kraken stirs. And ten billion sushi dinners cry out for vengeance."
February 20, 2011 09:49PM
Slevin36219
pirateypirates
*ducks to the bottom of the pit as the spell goes over head...then comes back up and gets out of the pit*
HA! Found my wa- Petrificus Totalus!

Accio pie.

*points wand at pie* Avifors

*looks at them both* you both are so giving me great ideas *grins and looks at Nan* I'd love to do magic...revenge on that one person would be brilliant *shrugs* Just an amusing thought.

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."
February 20, 2011 09:56PM
Ursula
*looks at them both* you both are so giving me great ideas *grins and looks at Nan* I'd love to do magic...revenge on that one person would be brilliant *shrugs* Just an amusing thought.

*laughs* you would have fun with that one, although I'm not sure you'd feel too good about it after it was finished, but the thoughts could humor you for a whilewinking smiley

alright I gotta head out this homework apparently needs more concentration than just looking at it for a minute. *looks outside and sees the snow still falling* or maybe i'll just chill here for a bit longer. . .

February 20, 2011 09:57PM
numbr01banana
Yea yea sure you deal with physical pain well enough,but i still dont wanna see you get hurt, theres a punching back right over there *points to it* have at it if you want. *laughs* yea I know exactly what you mean about "sorry" jumping out of your mouth faster than anything else. the best part was no one actually ever hit me when i said it, they just told me they were going to and i flinched when i got yelled at. it was quite funny. *
shakes head at her remark about the smokes*

Well when I'm angry I do...it's strange I know. I'm hurt right now you just can't see itraspberry Only kidding. It's not physical. *eyes it* I'll go at it when I have the energy to get angry again....*laughs* I can picture it.

Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
February 20, 2011 09:59PM
*looks at the clock and shakes her head*

Looks like I'd better scram... gotta get up again in the morning.

*makes certain the buffet will replenish and stay fresh and then heads for the door*

Lord, what fools these Mortals be! Of course, I don't do half bad in the foolish department, either, when I put my mind to it *LOL*
numbr01banana
Not that I dont believe you, just surprised that you'd be going to school now I guess. . .ooohhhh 2 hours for all of that? It takes me about an hour to get ready and thats only to eat and shower. . .although I guess the majority of that hour would be spent convincing myself to get out of bed in the morning

*walks in, showered and eating a sandwich*

I like to do things the night before school so all i have to do if roll outta bed in the mornings, throw something on, think about eating something and go to school. Mainly because I dont function very well until about 8:00am, and im up and going at about 5/5:30am

<3 Zack <3

"Pain is Temporary - Pride is forever"
Lax forever
There are two times of the year that stir the blood.
In the fall, for the hunt,
and now for lacrosse.
Bye Dj

<3 Zack <3

Lax forever
and now for lacrosse.
pirateypirates
But....but....You're supposed to be...
*sigh*
Expelliarmus.

Damn it *runs after it hiding behind bar*

"Darling," you said. "we're a train wreck."

"Sweetheart," I said, " train wreaks always make the front page."
February 20, 2011 10:02PM
Slevin36219
Damn it *runs after it hiding behind bar*
Immobulus!

February 20, 2011 10:06PM
Ursula

Well when I'm angry I do...it's strange I know. I'm hurt right now you just can't see itraspberry Only kidding. It's not physical. *eyes it* I'll go at it when I have the energy to get angry again....*laughs* I can picture it.

In case you hadnt figured it out, i noticed thatwinking smiley *laughs* I'm sure you can picture it.

Hey Jess, *smiles* yea thats a smart thing to do. unfortunately i rarely do that. Although with my getting up early to go run recently, it doesnt matter if i shower the night before or not, i'd have to shower again in the morning too anyways. . .

February 20, 2011 10:06PM
DJSparkles
*looks at the clock and shakes her head*

Looks like I'd better scram... gotta get up again in the morning.

*makes certain the buffet will replenish and stay fresh and then heads for the door*

See ya DJ

February 20, 2011 10:08PM
pirateypirates
Immobulus!

Protego

February 20, 2011 10:08PM
numbr01banana
*laughs* you would have fun with that one, although I'm not sure you'd feel too good about it after it was finished, but the thoughts could humor you for a whilewinking smiley

alright I gotta head out this homework apparently needs more concentration than just looking at it for a minute. *looks outside and sees the snow still falling* or maybe i'll just chill here for a bit longer. . .

Trust me I would feel good and thats saying something. They sure do humor me for now at least. *laughs* Oh sure why not *puts her hands over face* oh noooo. I totally forgot my friend is arriving in seven hours. Lovely just lovely so much for looking forward to spending time with her...so not able to fake being happy anymore. It's exhausting and I need sleep even though I can't *laughs* late night ramblings strike again...alrighty I'm going to try and sleep *nods* I'm babysitting in the morning...uh I need serious sleepeye popping smiley *drifts off to sleep*

Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
February 20, 2011 10:09PM
Ursula

Trust me I would feel good and thats saying something. They sure do humor me for now at least. *laughs* Oh sure why not *puts her hands over face* oh noooo. I totally forgot my friend is arriving in seven hours. Lovely just lovely so much for looking forward to spending time with her...so not able to fake being happy anymore. It's exhausting and I need sleep even though I can't *laughs* late night ramblings strike again...alrighty I'm going to try and sleep *nods* I'm babysitting in the morning...uh I need serious sleepeye popping smiley *drifts off to sleep*

Awww have fun with your friend tomorrow! Hope shes able to cheer you up a little bit. Night Ula sleep well.

February 20, 2011 10:11PM
Slevin36219
Protego
*is frozen at the edge of the pit*

February 20, 2011 10:12PM
numbr01banana
Ursula

In case you hadnt figured it out, i noticed thatwinking smiley *laughs* I'm sure you can picture it.

*opens one eye and grins a little* Ok me trying to be funny in a crappy mood doesn't work *laughs a little*

bye DJ

night all

*goes back to sleep*

Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
February 20, 2011 10:12PM
numbr01banana
Hey Jess, *smiles* yea thats a smart thing to do. unfortunately i rarely do that. Although with my getting up early to go run recently, it doesnt matter if i shower the night before or not, i'd have to shower again in the morning too anyways. . .

Yeah, see your point. Whats up?

Night Ula

<3 Zack <3

Lax forever
and now for lacrosse.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2011 10:13PM by Jess.
February 20, 2011 10:13PM
pirateypirates
*is frozen at the edge of the pit*
Muhahaha Slytherin wins!

February 20, 2011 10:16PM
Slevin36219
Muhahaha Slytherin wins!
*cries on the inside, missing the pie*

February 20, 2011 10:19PM
pirateypirates
*cries on the inside, missing the pie*

*puts a new pie by here* there you go

February 20, 2011 10:26PM
Slevin36219
*puts a new pie by here* there you go

*the power of pie allows me to move again*
YAY! *eats some pie*

Next time....I will so win.

February 20, 2011 10:35PM
pirateypirates

*the power of pie allows me to move again*
YAY! *eats some pie*

Next time....I will so win.

Till next time then

February 20, 2011 10:40PM
Jess

Yeah, see your point. Whats up?

Night Ula

nada mucho, considering actually working on homework, although that hasnt happened yet lol what ya up to?

February 20, 2011 10:46PM
numbr01banana
nada mucho, considering actually working on homework, although that hasnt happened yet lol what ya up to?

Lol. I'm thinking about going to bed, but I have to put my clothes in the dryer so they'll dry by the morning. Got a doctors app right after school and have to have my sleeveless shirt.

<3 Zack <3

Lax forever
and now for lacrosse.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2011 10:46PM by Jess.
February 20, 2011 10:46PM
Well.... I have to go now, so I'll talk to you all later! *walks out*

February 20, 2011 10:48PM
pirateypirates

Bye Sparrow

<3 Zack <3

Lax forever
and now for lacrosse.
February 20, 2011 10:48PM
Jess

Lol. I'm thinking about going to bed, but I have to put my clothes in the dryer so they'll dry by the morning. Got a doctors app right after school and have to have my sleeveless shirt.

Thats a good idea making sure they'll be dry by morning. eeewww doctors appointment? you're so brave, ha I never go unless its an absolute emergencyworried

February 20, 2011 10:49PM
pirateypirates

Same, bye *walks out, drives away*

Online Users (Users active in the last 15 minutes)

Guests: 8
Record Number of Users: 3 on May 13, 2012
Record Number of Guests: 213 on April 08, 2024
Rock Salt Journals Forum - Forum Statistics

Global
Topics: 115, Posts: 12,503, Users: 128.
Our newest member rajeshdesa.

This forum
Topics: 6, Posts: 1,652.