Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Coyote Fugly - An Appreciation for the Winchesters, Part 4

Posted by DeanJW 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Gunnar Eyewear - Especially for Computers! How do you think I'll look in these? ~Mattie

Gunnar Eyewear Gunnar Gaming Eyewear PPK Cobalt/Snow Frame
avatar Re: Coyote Fugly - An Appreciation for the Winchesters
February 20, 2011 10:51PM
numbr01banana
Thats a good idea making sure they'll be dry by morning. eeewww doctors appointment? you're so brave, ha I never go unless its an absolute emergencyworried

Oh yeah. Yeah, they're gonna check up on my wrists, right shoulder, and they wanna look at my back. Its easier on me and the doc if im wearing a sleeveless shirt instead of a paper gown.....

<3 Zack <3

"Pain is Temporary - Pride is forever"
Lax forever
There are two times of the year that stir the blood.
In the fall, for the hunt,
and now for lacrosse.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2011 10:52PM by Jess.
February 20, 2011 10:52PM
pirateypirates
Well.... I have to go now, so I'll talk to you all later! *walks out*

see ya sparrow!

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
February 20, 2011 10:53PM
Slevin36219
Same, bye *walks out, drives away*

Bye.

<3 Zack <3

Lax forever
and now for lacrosse.
February 20, 2011 10:54PM
Jess

Oh yeah. Yeah, they're gonna check up on my wrists, right shoulder, and they wanna look at my back. Its easier on me and the doc if im wearing a sleeveless shirt instead of a paper gown.....

*shakes her head* yup thats stuff Im avoiding going to the doctors for. . .yea i would imagine wearing a sleeveless shirt would make it easier on y'all.

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
February 20, 2011 10:55PM
numbr01banana
*shakes her head* yup thats stuff Im avoiding going to the doctors for. . .yea i would imagine wearing a sleeveless shirt would make it easier on y'all.

Why? They hurt for you too?
Oh yeah. We've come to an understanding smiling smiley

<3 Zack <3

Lax forever
and now for lacrosse.
February 20, 2011 11:00PM
Jess

Why? They hurt for you too?
Oh yeah. We've come to an understanding smiling smiley

*laughs* well not so much my wrists and shoulder as it is my knees and back, but yea i should really go get 'em looked at again. at least to see if the doc will write me another script for PT for my back if i promise to find time to get it this time oops

February 20, 2011 11:11PM
numbr01banana
*laughs* well not so much my wrists and shoulder as it is my knees and back, but yea i should really go get 'em looked at again. at least to see if the doc will write me another script for PT for my back if i promise to find time to get it this time oops

You should prolly go see him if thats whats hurting you. Well i gotta go. Ttyl.
*walks out for the night*

<3 Zack <3

Lax forever
and now for lacrosse.
February 20, 2011 11:16PM
Jess

You should prolly go see him if thats whats hurting you. Well i gotta go. Ttyl.
*walks out for the night*

*laughs* let me tell you the entire world agrees with youwinking smiley

see ya *grabs her notebook and walks out as well*

February 21, 2011 02:15AM
*walks in, checks on everything*

Jess
No way! Not the only good stuff.
There was *NSNYC, whoever sings Jump on it., Vanilla Ice, Eminem, I forget if there was more.

What do you guys have against Usher besides the fact hes nice enough to mentor that thing? Really now, hes pretty cool.

AC/DC was the only good stuff. Period. tongue sticking out smiley

Jess
How bout some Pop,or we could maybe Walk it out?

Er... nope. boxing

*sees something else* Magic? In this bar? I'm going to ignore it.

*goes to the punching bag, starts punching it repeatedly* *pulls his knife out after a while, starts stabbing the punching bag* *stops, fixes it with duct tape* *goes to the bar, grabs a beer, downs it, takes the bottle, smacks it against a wall* *hears his cell, pulls it out, stares at it for a bit, smacks it against the wall as well* *cleans everything* *looks around, checks on the bar again, leaves*

~ There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and an "if" in life.
And after Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W.T.F. ~
February 21, 2011 04:18PM
Ok, so i went to the doctor, just got back not 10 minutes ago and heres what he said!
I have a tear in the cartlidge(sp?) ring in my right shoulder which from what he said is rare. Hes sending me to an orthapedic(sp) surgeon to get a second opinion, maybe have to do surgery, but he also wants to do an MRI where they inject the dye in my shoulder sometime soon. They looked at my wrists and said no carpal tunnel, its my back that is somehow causing the pain. He said thats probably fixable with a lot of physical therapy.

<3 Zack <3

Lax forever
and now for lacrosse.
February 21, 2011 06:27PM
Good to know you're headed the right way, Jess. Hang in there; as a chronic pain sufferer, I know it's hard, but it will eventually get better *hugs*

Lord, what fools these Mortals be! Of course, I don't do half bad in the foolish department, either, when I put my mind to it *LOL*
February 21, 2011 08:24PM
Thanks DJ

<3 Zack <3

Lax forever
and now for lacrosse.
February 22, 2011 04:46PM
DeanJW
*goes to the punching bag, starts punching it repeatedly* *pulls his knife out after a while, starts stabbing the punching bag* *stops, fixes it with duct tape* *goes to the bar, grabs a beer, downs it, takes the bottle, smacks it against a wall* *hears his cell, pulls it out, stares at it for a bit, smacks it against the wall as well* *cleans everything* *looks around, checks on the bar again, leaves*

*walks in and jumps up on the window sill and sits there drinking her tea* Uh now that's what I wanna do for awhile now but I don't have the energy *smiles then grins* poor punch bag...and um yea I'm not gonna say anythin' else.

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2011 04:52PM by Ursula.
February 22, 2011 08:06PM
*comes in makes sure shes clear of the door and slowly lays down*

*mutters*notbeingabletomoveissonotcool*mutters*

February 25, 2011 05:57PM
*brings some green plants-shamrock and bamboo shaped in squares and circles* I think we need a touch of spring for those of us in the cold regions. Looks good. Now maybe I'll just haunt a bit. *Goes to play pool* What in the heck happened to the punching bag? Nan must have been ticked?!confused

There is nothing more gentle than strength, nor anything as strong as true gentleness.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2011 09:54PM by Blue.
February 25, 2011 11:06PM
Blue
*brings some green plants-shamrock and bamboo shaped in squares and circles* I think we need a touch of spring for those of us in the cold regions. Looks good. Now maybe I'll just haunt a bit. *Goes to play pool* What in the heck happened to the punching bag? Nan must have been ticked?!confused

*lifts her head and glares at blue* Yea! blame the one who cant move! winking smileyLMAO yup I was just soooo ticked. . .if you think the punching bag looks bad you should see the guy who pissed me offwinking smileyangel

*watches lights start to flicker* Uhmmmm. . .DEANNNNN???? I think you need to come check this out!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2011 11:24PM by numbr01banana.
February 26, 2011 04:13PM
*comes in, checks on stuff*

numbr01banana
...*watches lights start to flicker* Uhmmmm. . .DEANNNNN???? I think you need to come check this out!

All protections work so you're safe.

And everyone should notice Jess's new status! She had reported a weird occurrence promptly so she got a special status. Everyone should give her a cookie or something. *puts a bowl on one table with JESS on it, leaves a cookie in it* *looks at the cookie* *reaches for it, almost takes it back, sighs, leaves it there*

And everyone should read the new Announcement that's going to be up soon or I'm going to salt and burn you.

~ There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and an "if" in life.
February 26, 2011 04:18PM
* parks car and walks in* cookies. yum!

"Darling," you said. "we're a train wreck."

"Sweetheart," I said, " train wreaks always make the front page."
February 26, 2011 05:01PM
Slevin36219
* parks car and walks in* cookies. yum!

Hey. The cookie in the bowl is for Jess. There are loads of cookies and other stuff from DJ and Matt there. *points at the buffet*

February 26, 2011 05:04PM
DeanJW
Hey. The cookie in the bowl is for Jess. There are loads of cookies and other stuff from DJ and Matt there. *points at the buffet*

I think i will have from broccoli, on a diet *she got some veggies*

February 26, 2011 05:10PM
Slevin36219
I think i will have from broccoli, on a diet *she got some veggies*

*rolls eyes a little* Alright. tongue sticking out smiley

February 26, 2011 05:12PM
DeanJW
*rolls eyes a little* Alright. tongue sticking out smiley
*sits at bar with plat, pulls out netbook* why are you rolling your eyes?

February 26, 2011 06:03PM
Slevin36219
*sits at bar with plat, pulls out netbook* why are you rolling your eyes?

Just ignore it.

February 26, 2011 06:10PM
*raises eyebrow* okay then *eats veggies watching Boardwalk Empire*

February 26, 2011 08:36PM
DeanJW

numbr01banana
...*watches lights start to flicker* Uhmmmm. . .DEANNNNN???? I think you need to come check this out!

And everyone should notice Jess's new status! She had reported a weird occurrence promptly so she got a special status. Everyone should give her a cookie or something. *puts a bowl on one table with JESS on it, leaves a cookie in it* *looks at the cookie* *reaches for it, almost takes it back, sighs, leaves it there*

And everyone should read the new Announcement that's going to be up soon or I'm going to salt and burn you.

Thats Dean, thats pretty impessionnant! grinning smiley
*grabs cookie*
Yummmdaydream
*eats it*

<3 Zack <3

Lax forever
and now for lacrosse.
February 26, 2011 10:45PM
DeanJW

Well that seems a little excessive, but okay eye rolling smiley

"The kraken stirs. And ten billion sushi dinners cry out for vengeance."
February 26, 2011 11:03PM
DeanJW

*glares at the notice and then shakes her head*
Yes sir I'll definitely be sure to read it
*mutters*causeIwouldntwanttobealtedandburnedrightnownowwouldI*mutters*winking smiley

*looks at clock and slips out*

February 27, 2011 06:22PM
numbr01banana
Blue

*lifts her head and glares at blue* Yea! blame the one who cant move! winking smileyLMAO yup I was just soooo ticked. . .if you think the punching bag looks bad you should see the guy who pissed me offwinking smileyangel

*watches lights start to flicker* Uhmmmm. . .DEANNNNN???? I think you need to come check this out!
scare *jumps when Nan speaks* Whoa, Girl, I'm on your side....:D. It wasn't you that killed the punching bag? ANd why can't you move?I don't know

There is nothing more gentle than strength, nor anything as strong as true gentleness.
February 27, 2011 06:33PM
*comes in with Oreo chocolate chip cookies* Puts half on bar and one wrapped in pretty cellophane into Jess's bowl. Good Job, BC..*gives Rebel yell*
*Reads Dean's post* Isn't it illegal to salt and burn people if they are still alive???I don't know

drinking smiley Maybe I'll just take this and.....inspect the storage closet.....Nooo!
Wait a minute....head scratch Mud doesn't burn, does it? woohoo! Plan B.....headin' for the pit..* goes to change into jean cutoffs and tank....

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2011 06:48PM by Blue.
March 01, 2011 09:48PM
*crawls in and collapses on the couch*

Lord, what fools these Mortals be! Of course, I don't do half bad in the foolish department, either, when I put my mind to it *LOL*

Online Users (Users active in the last 15 minutes)

Guests: 9
Record Number of Users: 3 on May 13, 2012
Record Number of Guests: 213 on April 08, 2024
Rock Salt Journals Forum - Forum Statistics

Global
Topics: 115, Posts: 12,503, Users: 128.
Our newest member rajeshdesa.

This forum
Topics: 6, Posts: 1,652.