Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Coyote Fugly - An Appreciation for the Winchesters, Part 4

Posted by DeanJW 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
avatar Re: Coyote Fugly - An Appreciation for the Winchesters
March 02, 2011 01:20AM
DeanJW
*comes in, checks on stuff*

And everyone should read the new Announcement that's going to be up soon or I'm going to salt and burn you.[/color]

Announcement?

I don't see any announcement.raised eyebrow

So, am I blind, or did you hide it, or are you just waving your salt around for no good reason. raspberryEl Diablomanicure

Oh.. btw - did you guys get any of that wind that hit us Sunday? I guess y'all heard about all the fires we had. Also had a dust storm big and heavy enough it showed up as a storm on weather radar. blech.mad tongue
The metroplex had to come to the rescue. Had too many fires for local fire departments to deal with. I saw trucks from Frisco, Celina, Plano, Greenville, and a bunch of others.

Whoa! De'ja moo - I've heard this bull before!
March 02, 2011 12:49PM
*comes in*

Jess
Thats Dean, thats pretty impessionnant! grinning smiley
*grabs cookie*
Yummmdaydream
*eats it*

Shouldn't it have been "impRessionnant"? And you're welcome. tongue sticking out smiley

pirateypirates
Well that seems a little excessive, but okay eye rolling smiley

No, it's not as y'all seem to overlook announcements, and this one will be damn important. eye rolling smiley

numbr01banana
*glares at the notice and then shakes her head*
Yes sir I'll definitely be sure to read it
*mutters*causeIwouldntwanttobealtedandburnedrightnownowwouldI*mutters*winking smiley

*looks at clock and slips out*

Good.

Realhuntress
Announcement?

So, am I blind, or did you hide it, or are you just waving your salt around for no good reason. raspberryEl Diablomanicure...

I didn't put it up yet. I want to be sure everyone knows about it before I post it because I don't want anyone telling me: Announcement? I didn't see any announcement. And where are the announcements anyway? *rolls eyes* So now no one can tell me they didn't know. Dean

~ There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and an "if" in life.
And after Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W.T.F. ~
March 02, 2011 03:53PM
DeanJW
*comes in*Shouldn't it have been "impRessionnant"? And you're welcome. tongue sticking out smiley

I never was very good with dictionarys tongue sticking out smiley And dont you mean "de rien"?

<3 Zack <3

"Pain is Temporary - Pride is forever"
Lax forever
There are two times of the year that stir the blood.
In the fall, for the hunt,
and now for lacrosse.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2011 03:54PM by Jess.
March 02, 2011 08:51PM
Jess
I never was very good with dictionarys tongue sticking out smiley And dont you mean "de rien"?

You mean dictionarIEs? LMAO And nope. I meant You're welcome. The ENGLISH expression. Batmansmoking smiley I don't speak French all that well. whistle2

~ There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and an "if" in life.
March 02, 2011 08:54PM
DeanJW
You mean dictionarIEs? LMAO And nope. I meant You're welcome. The ENGLISH expression. Batmansmoking smiley I don't speak French all that well. whistle2

vous pouvez parler français ... cela s'appelle un dictionnaire Français Anglais ou google translate

"Darling," you said. "we're a train wreck."

"Sweetheart," I said, " train wreaks always make the front page."
March 03, 2011 05:26PM
Slevin36219
vous pouvez parler français ... cela s'appelle un dictionnaire Français Anglais ou google translate

And how's using a translator or a dictionary "speaking French"? You speak French when you know the language. Those who use dictionaries or translators don't have to necessarily speak the language. smoking smiley

March 03, 2011 05:29PM
*slinks in, checks the buffet, and collapses on the sofa*

Evenin all

Lord, what fools these Mortals be! Of course, I don't do half bad in the foolish department, either, when I put my mind to it *LOL*
March 03, 2011 05:48PM
DeanJW

And how's using a translator or a dictionary "speaking French"? You speak French when you know the language. Those who use dictionaries or translators don't have to necessarily speak the language. smoking smiley

true

March 03, 2011 08:26PM
*pardon arises from mud pit, wrinkled and shriveled* That'll teach me to hide in there. *waves to DJ* Good t see you, DJ. *grabs a roll off buffet and eats it on the way outthank you* Waiting on that announcement, Winchester. Wouldn't it have been easier to put up a poster saying that an announcement is pending?I don't know

Mixes a drink and looks out window...drinking smiley

There is nothing more gentle than strength, nor anything as strong as true gentleness.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2011 08:30PM by Blue.
March 03, 2011 10:22PM
DJSparkles
*slinks in, checks the buffet, and collapses on the sofa*

Evenin all

Hey, Mary. smiling smiley

Slevin36219
true

The question is: Do you speak or Google? LMAO

Blue
...Waiting on that announcement, Winchester. Wouldn't it have been easier to put up a poster saying that an announcement is pending?I don't know

Good. smoking smiley And no. Batman

March 03, 2011 10:26PM
DeanJW

The question is: Do you speak or Google? LMAO

un peu des deux

March 04, 2011 06:23AM
DeanJW

grinning smiley

<3 Zack <3

"Pain is Temporary - Pride is forever"
Lax forever
There are two times of the year that stir the blood.
In the fall, for the hunt,
and now for lacrosse.
March 04, 2011 01:38PM
Slevin36219
un peu des deux

So you're not bilingual? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

March 04, 2011 06:22PM
DeanJW
No, it's not as y'all seem to overlook announcements, and this one will be damn important. eye rolling smiley
Yes, but if you kill us then we definitely can't read it tongue sticking out smiley

"The kraken stirs. And ten billion sushi dinners cry out for vengeance."
March 04, 2011 06:25PM
DeanJW
So you're not bilingual? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

No i am, alittle bit, all Canadians are :)

I forget sometimes howto say somethings so I use the translator to help

March 04, 2011 08:02PM
pirateypirates
DeanJW
Yes, but if you kill us then we definitely can't read it tongue sticking out smiley
applauseYou have to admit she has a point, Winchester.scream

There is nothing more gentle than strength, nor anything as strong as true gentleness.
March 05, 2011 05:10PM
pirateypirates

Blue
applauseYou have to admit she has a point, Winchester.scream

Your logic is a bit off because this was the original message:

And everyone should read the new Announcement that's going to be up soon or I'm going to salt and burn you.

There's OR I'm going to salt and burn you. So the original post was actually an IF statement = IF you read it, no one's going to salt and burn you. But IF you don't, be ready for nasty things. tongue sticking out smiley

I'd say it's pretty obvious that the reading part came before the killing part. You read, you're safe. raspberry

Slevin36219
No i am, alittle bit, all Canadians are :)

I forget sometimes howto say somethings so I use the translator to help

A little bit? Good. Then you shouldn't be able to say something I wouldn't understand. LMAO

March 05, 2011 06:11PM
Blue
scare *jumps when Nan speaks* Whoa, Girl, I'm on your side....:D. It wasn't you that killed the punching bag? ANd why can't you move?I don't know

You better be on my sideraspberrywinking smiley

I couldnt move because my back was hurting that bad, and to give some people how bad it really hurt, i skipped out on a lab, and went to the doctors. not only did I do go the doctors, I was told (again) i need physical therapy. . .I went an made an appointment. unfortunately its not until thursday, but my back is much better than it was, and I'm still keeping the appointment. . .I must be getting tired of the not being able to move thing?confused smiley

PS sorry I've been MIA I've been away for the past week on break (stories to comewinking smiley) grinning smileyheart

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2011 06:12PM by numbr01banana.
March 05, 2011 08:04PM
*slinks in with her netbook and curls up on the couch*

*opens and stares at the text, trying to figure out where to go next*

Evenin y'all...

*groans and bangs head on table*

*gets a drink instead and tries to relax*

Lord, what fools these Mortals be! Of course, I don't do half bad in the foolish department, either, when I put my mind to it *LOL*
March 05, 2011 11:28PM
You better be on my sideraspberrywinking smiley

I couldnt move because my back was hurting that bad, and to give some people how bad it really hurt, i skipped out on a lab, and went to the doctors. not only did I do go the doctors, I was told (again) i need physical therapy. . .I went an made an appointment. unfortunately its not until thursday, but my back is much better than it was, and I'm still keeping the appointment. . .I must be getting tired of the not being able to move thing?confused smiley

PS sorry I've been MIA I've been away for the past week on break (stories to comewinking smiley) grinning smileyheart[/quote]
I'm glad you are going to keep that appointment...yahoo It is really time to do something about your back...Physical therapy helps a lot, usually. You might be good as new. And I'll be waiting for "STORIES" popcornsmiling bouncing smiley

March 05, 2011 11:33PM
DJSparkles
*slinks in with her netbook and curls up on the couch*

*opens and stares at the text, trying to figure out where to go next*

Evenin y'all...

*groans and bangs head on table*

*gets a drink instead and tries to relax*

*reads back....* Um, DJ? Are you having problems with the netbook or just in general? *goes to bar for drink. looks at couch instead....Goes over and falls asleep*

March 06, 2011 08:23AM
Um, trying to write, actually...

Got a serious block *shrug*

*falls over and goes to sleep again*

March 06, 2011 08:17PM
DJSparkles
Um, trying to write, actually...

Got a serious block *shrug*

*falls over and goes to sleep again*
Then maybe some sleep is just what you need.smiling smiley I'd sprinkle you with Fairie Dust....but I guess that wouldn't work for you, huh? *smiles* *goes over to fix some tea and wonders if she wants to go home* ...Maybe just a brisk walk first....*leaves wrapping soft shawl around her shoulders*

March 06, 2011 09:11PM
Sleep is actually the farthest thing from my mind at the moment...

It's the one year anniversary of the worst day of my entire life...

And it's making me a bit weird so I'll just shut up and keep a low profile for a while...

*curls up on the couch with a blanket and coffee*

March 08, 2011 12:08PM
Jess
Now normally I would say oh yeah and try to do my best to get some Usher in here but Im thinkin...... How bout some Pop,

You said Pop and I thought you meant this > [www.youtube.com] LOL

Jess
or we could maybe Walk it out?
confused

Jess
It sucks I missed out on all the fun, but hey, the pulls were calling me.....
At least that's something I understand. winking smiley cool smiley

Jess
Ok, so i went to the doctor, just got back not 10 minutes ago and heres what he said!
I have a tear in the cartlidge(sp?) ring in my right shoulder which from what he said is rare. Hes sending me to an orthapedic(sp) surgeon to get a second opinion, maybe have to do surgery, but he also wants to do an MRI where they inject the dye in my shoulder sometime soon. They looked at my wrists and said no carpal tunnel, its my back that is somehow causing the pain. He said thats probably fixable with a lot of physical therapy.

Sounds good it can be fixed with physical therapy. If it was a tear the only option would be surgery.

Slevin36219
I think i will have from broccoli, on a diet *she got some veggies*

Mmmmmm, my friend from school made the most amazing broccoli/tofu quiche when we got together the other day. I should get the recipe from her. They literally melted in your mouth. drool

Realhuntress
Announcement?

So, am I blind, or did you hide it, or are you just waving your salt around for no good reason. raspberryEl Diablomanicure

Oh.. btw - did you guys get any of that wind that hit us Sunday? I guess y'all heard about all the fires we had. Also had a dust storm big and heavy enough it showed up as a storm on weather radar. blech.mad tongue
The metroplex had to come to the rescue. Had too many fires for local fire departments to deal with. I saw trucks from Frisco, Celina, Plano, Greenville, and a bunch of others.

We only caught a little of it. Glad I don't drive much anymore because my little truck is a higher profile than Dean's car. Impala
The delay on the announcement is mostly my fault. I'm slow getting my part finished.

numbr01banana
*comes in makes sure shes clear of the door and slowly lays down*

*mutters*notbeingabletomoveissonotcool*mutters*

[en.wikipedia.org]

(Try having a 1/4 inch tube shoved into your side and then slowly pushed into your belly a little at a time until it's all the way across without anesthesia. It gives you a small idea of my pain tolerance dealing with the shoulder.)

Blue
I'm glad you are going to keep that appointment...yahoo It is really time to do something about your back...Physical therapy helps a lot, usually. You might be good as new. And I'll be waiting for "STORIES" popcornsmiling bouncing smiley

If you want stories, there are stories around here to read. There's even a thread waiting for some stories. Just saying. Devils trap

DJSparkles
Sleep is actually the farthest thing from my mind at the moment...

It's the one year anniversary of the worst day of my entire life...

And it's making me a bit weird so I'll just shut up and keep a low profile for a while...

*curls up on the couch with a blanket and coffee*

Sorry DJ. If there's anything we can do, just let us know.

10 out of 10 technical experts have declared that I'm too technical
March 08, 2011 12:34PM
Mattie

[en.wikipedia.org]

(Try having a 1/4 inch tube shoved into your side and then slowly pushed into your belly a little at a time until it's all the way across without anesthesia. It gives you a small idea of my pain tolerance dealing with the shoulder.)

uhm. . .OUCH. . .I know I'm lucky, mines not a constant pain, for the most part, and I've found a dosage of motrin that seems to help. . .although that day when i ended up going to the doctor, i cant even describe how bad it was, aside from well. i was basically in tears and went to the doctors. . .and scheduled a PT appointment (which I'm still keeping) not that that gives many of you a scale of my pain tolerance. . .

Is the chiropractor still helping you Mattie? I know you said you went once or twice and it helped but it was possible that wasnt gonna continue cause whatever you tried before didnt or something like that. . .is it still helping? or are you looking for something new again

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
March 11, 2011 10:39PM
*runs in* Hello all! I'm back from that cruise I went on!grinning smiley
How've y'all been?!

March 13, 2011 08:59PM
pirateypirates
*runs in* Hello all! I'm back from that cruise I went on!grinning smiley
How've y'all been?!
Hey, tell us about the cruise. I think you are very brave. I've always wanted to do a cruise, but the things that have happened in the past year have me a little wigged out. smiling bouncing smiley

March 13, 2011 09:02PM
GO BIG BLUE!!!

University of Kentucky Wildcats won the South Eastern Conference title and will be playing in the NCAA Tournament!!! cheerleaderyahooscream And no, I'm not a bit excited...embarrassed

March 14, 2011 09:32AM
Blue
Hey, tell us about the cruise. I think you are very brave. I've always wanted to do a cruise, but the things that have happened in the past year have me a little wigged out. smiling bouncing smiley
It was greatgrinning smiley We stopped at Key West, where I went Kayaking, and then in Cozumel I went snorkeling, which was really cool. And the ship was so huge that sometimes I forgot I was on a boat LOL

Online Users (Users active in the last 15 minutes)

Guests: 24
Record Number of Users: 3 on May 13, 2012
Record Number of Guests: 213 on April 08, 2024
Rock Salt Journals Forum - Forum Statistics

Global
Topics: 115, Posts: 12,503, Users: 128.
Our newest member rajeshdesa.

This forum
Topics: 6, Posts: 1,652.