Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Coyote Fugly - An Appreciation for the Winchesters, Part 4

Posted by DeanJW 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Gunnar Eyewear - Especially for Computers! How do you think I'll look in these? ~Mattie

Gunnar Eyewear Gunnar Gaming Eyewear PPK Cobalt/Snow Frame
avatar Re: Coyote Fugly - An Appreciation for the Winchesters
September 05, 2011 12:13AM
HarleyluvsSN

*looks over at Scofield and sees the goo* If I step in that......I'm coming after you mad tongue

*looks innocent* What do youmean i'm um just trying to make a slide LOL

numbr01banana

*watches Kelly and shakes her head* I'm with Harley, If i slip on that I'm coming after you. *winks and heads towards the door*
*mutters*Ireallydontwannagotowork*mutters*
*nearly slips but catches her balance* Kelly, you're sooo lucky I've learned how to catch myself!winking smileyLMAO
LMAO I will get someone to fall......... especially if i get Dean to fall and tape it...

안녕하세요, 당신 은요? 저요? 난 괜찮아요 당신이 물어 봐 줘서 고마워요.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2011 12:20AM by Scofield4424.
September 05, 2011 11:25AM
HarleyluvsSN

Not to mention little baby tigers! heart And yes it would be great to visit certain areas and help out with clinics and stuff, every time I see one of those commercials regarding the starving kids in Africa it makes me sad and I just want to donate a million dollars and take care of them all :(

Lol, my dad would be of the same mind, plus traveling nowadays can be hectic what with the economy and all that jazz.

I also want to go to South America, get a look at the forrests, from what I've seen in movies/pics they're really something winking smiley

*watches nan risk the gooey floor* Careful there. You know Dean would use your falling as an excuse to dunk you into the Pit..........He'll probably think that being only partially covered in goo is just a waste spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

*slips in and carefully avoids the goo then smiles as she grabs a glass of water* baby tigers would be AWESOME!!!!!! as for the commercials, I cant stand them they are soooo sad!

haha yea, its so expensive to travel! thats my dads main concern, plus my parents like having me close to home. . .obviously I have other ideas sometimes winking smiley

South America would be amazing too! It does look so beautiful and I would love to go there some time.

HARLEY! dont go giving Dean any ideas! not that he would need your help for anything involving the mudpit, but still *laughs a little*
Scofield4424
LMAO I will get someone to fall......... especially if i get Dean to fall and tape it...

*shakes her head* Be careful. . .I dont really wanna know how mad Dean would get if he slipped on this stuff, i mean hes the one we're counting on to protect everyone. . .we dont want him getting hurt from slipping on some goo walking into a barwinking smiley

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
September 05, 2011 11:01PM
numbr01banana
*slips in and carefully avoids the goo then smiles as she grabs a glass of water* baby tigers would be AWESOME!!!!!! as for the commercials, I cant stand them they are soooo sad!

haha yea, its so expensive to travel! thats my dads main concern, plus my parents like having me close to home. . .obviously I have other ideas sometimes winking smiley

South America would be amazing too! It does look so beautiful and I would love to go there some time.

HARLEY! dont go giving Dean any ideas! not that he would need your help for anything involving the mudpit, but still *laughs a little*

And baby lions? And lemurs? Zebras are cool too and I'd love to see a giraffe heart

In all honesty I'd probably get homesick real fast lol, I've yet to leave the country in any way shape or form (unless you count mentally then by all means, I'm a 'frequent flyer' spinning smiley sticking its tongue out)

What'd I do??? angel And you're right I don't need to encourage him, he needs none, but I still have to be honest of the risk of dropping anyone in ANYTHING remotely close to resembling the Pit, it's like painting a target on your own head LOL

Scofield4424

scareraised eyebrow..........*puts some distance between herself and Kelly, pointing* I don't know her!! I do NOT know her!!!......raspberry

Honey I hope you realize what you've set yourself up for by saying that........I've poked at him, metaphorically speaking, a time or two but even I wouldn't dare hope he fall in goo or even the Pit LOL

But just in case.........*does some vampire-speed-typing on Lappy, quick print, then rushes over to hang up a sign on the bulletin board that reads:*

" WARNING: In case of an encounter with the Pit, please note all available exits as well as the location of the changing room, which houses extra clothing, the showers, as well as the hose for a quick pre-rinse to showering if necessary.

Please be advised, in order to maintain our healthy standards, avoid tracking mud into other areas of the Bar. Make a point to keep the muddy evidence contained within the area of the Pit/showers/hose as much as possible.

Bar regulars and guests alike are reminded that Dean is the King of the Pit, and is head honcho on all decisions of who is to be thrown in and who is of the lucky few that WONT go home tonight with mud in their pockets.

Bar regulars and guests alike are also reminded that those who are not subjected to the pseudo-fatal wrath of the Pit will be of the honorary status of finding said Pitted-victims' situations extremely comical with a 100% chance of laughing at said situation.

Bar regulars and guests alike are warned to not issue a challenge of tossing Dean into the Pit.........Those of you that do, and some quite possibly will actually try, know that you are putting yourself at risk of a reciprocal counterattack and more than likely will be subjected to the same fate.........More than likely this will be a one-sided issue as it is almost impossible to adequately subject Dean to the fate of the Pit.

This has been a not-so-official-and-totally-random-public-service-announcement by Harley, who in the hopes that the aftermath of Kelly's challenge will result in Dean randomly appearing to take up on said challenge.

We'll see how this plays out spinning smiley sticking its tongue out"

*tacks up sign and goes to sit back down shaking her head* This is the result of too much free time lol *continues blogging this time without the vampire-speed-typing*

"You are braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2011 11:02PM by HarleyluvsSN.
September 05, 2011 11:40PM
HarleyluvsSN

And baby lions? And lemurs? Zebras are cool too and I'd love to see a giraffe heart

In all honesty I'd probably get homesick real fast lol, I've yet to leave the country in any way shape or form (unless you count mentally then by all means, I'm a 'frequent flyer' spinning smiley sticking its tongue out)

What'd I do??? angel And you're right I don't need to encourage him, he needs none, but I still have to be honest of the risk of dropping anyone in ANYTHING remotely close to resembling the Pit, it's like painting a target on your own head LOL

[/color]

*looks at note on the board and laughs* I feel like this in and of itself is a challenge or at least a reminder the pit existswinking smiley

Assss for traveling and seeing cute lil baby animals that you would not normally see that woudl be AMAZING and I really would like to do that! however am a little on the broke side annnnd dont really have the time to do any of it right now. As for being homesick. I only reached homesick one night i think and it was just a really rough night over all, I had the homesick bit, so then i thought about a ton of other stuff and couldnt get my mind to start racing *laughs* that was a bad night, aside from that i was with a ton of amazing people that kept me pretty occupied so I didnt really get homesick.

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
September 06, 2011 12:23PM
*jumps over the goo, walking in*
Someone is gettin the pit. :D

Hey Harley, guess what I got called today! Lmao, you're not gonna believe it.

<3 Zack <3

"Pain is Temporary - Pride is forever"
Lax forever
There are two times of the year that stir the blood.
In the fall, for the hunt,
and now for lacrosse.
September 06, 2011 03:53PM
numbr01banana
*looks at note on the board and laughs* I feel like this in and of itself is a challenge or at least a reminder the pit existswinking smiley

Assss for traveling and seeing cute lil baby animals that you would not normally see that woudl be AMAZING and I really would like to do that! however am a little on the broke side annnnd dont really have the time to do any of it right now. As for being homesick. I only reached homesick one night i think and it was just a really rough night over all, I had the homesick bit, so then i thought about a ton of other stuff and couldnt get my mind to start racing *laughs* that was a bad night, aside from that i was with a ton of amazing people that kept me pretty occupied so I didnt really get homesick.

That kind of thing happened to me when I stayed out of state the first time a few years ago and I got homesick, it hit me kinda hard at first but once I got caught up in the flow of the whole experience it wasn't as bad as I thought.

*makes a face at Nan and giggles* You like my sign? It's fairly adequate I think, and very informative lol. And hey people need to know what they're dealing with here, I mean we've got protective symbols on this place, none of which protect against the Pit so better safe than muddy in my opinion lol.

*jumps over the goo, walking in*
Someone is gettin the pit. :D

Hey Harley, guess what I got called today! Lmao, you're not gonna believe it.

*watches her movements carefully and waves* Hey Jess! Is it one of those kinds of names that sound demeaning and full of bitchitude but really its meant in a teasing/loving way? Or is it the reverse but with less lovey-dovey and more bitchitude? Lol.

"You are braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2011 03:53PM by HarleyluvsSN.
September 06, 2011 09:07PM
*shakes her head* decisions decisions decisions. . .although i guess to make a decision I would need ideas, anyone have a good idea of something to do for a lil birthday get-together with some friends? I'm at a loss. . .

HarleyluvsSN

That kind of thing happened to me when I stayed out of state the first time a few years ago and I got homesick, it hit me kinda hard at first but once I got caught up in the flow of the whole experience it wasn't as bad as I thought.

*makes a face at Nan and giggles* You like my sign? It's fairly adequate I think, and very informative lol. And hey people need to know what they're dealing with here, I mean we've got protective symbols on this place, none of which protect against the Pit so better safe than muddy in my opinion lol.

Yup it seems like whenever everything starts happening, i'm no longer focused on what i'm missing back home or whatever and totally focused on whats infront of me and the awesome people i'm surrounded with.

*raises an eyebrow* why does that get a giggle? yes I like your sign, *laughs* everyone should know what they get themselves into stepping through that doorwinking smiley

September 07, 2011 04:50AM
HarleyluvsSN
numbr01banana

Scofield4424

scareraised eyebrow..........*puts some distance between herself and Kelly, pointing* I don't know her!! I do NOT know her!!!......raspberry

Honey I hope you realize what you've set yourself up for by saying that........I've poked at him, metaphorically speaking, a time or two but even I wouldn't dare hope he fall in goo or even the Pit LOL

But just in case.........*does some vampire-speed-typing on Lappy, quick print, then rushes over to hang up a sign on the bulletin board that reads:*

" WARNING: In case of an encounter with the Pit, please note all available exits as well as the location of the changing room, which houses extra clothing, the showers, as well as the hose for a quick pre-rinse to showering if necessary.

Please be advised, in order to maintain our healthy standards, avoid tracking mud into other areas of the Bar. Make a point to keep the muddy evidence contained within the area of the Pit/showers/hose as much as possible.

Bar regulars and guests alike are reminded that Dean is the King of the Pit, and is head honcho on all decisions of who is to be thrown in and who is of the lucky few that WONT go home tonight with mud in their pockets.

Bar regulars and guests alike are also reminded that those who are not subjected to the pseudo-fatal wrath of the Pit will be of the honorary status of finding said Pitted-victims' situations extremely comical with a 100% chance of laughing at said situation.

Bar regulars and guests alike are warned to not issue a challenge of tossing Dean into the Pit.........Those of you that do, and some quite possibly will actually try, know that you are putting yourself at risk of a reciprocal counterattack and more than likely will be subjected to the same fate.........More than likely this will be a one-sided issue as it is almost impossible to adequately subject Dean to the fate of the Pit.

This has been a not-so-official-and-totally-random-public-service-announcement by Harley, who in the hopes that the aftermath of Kelly's challenge will result in Dean randomly appearing to take up on said challenge.

We'll see how this plays out spinning smiley sticking its tongue out"

*tacks up sign and goes to sit back down shaking her head* This is the result of too much free time lol *continues blogging this time without the vampire-speed-typing*
scarescarescare c-c-c-challenge???? I wasn't challenging anyone EEK *runs and cleans up the mess* See alllll gone..... ........................ I'm safe now right?? *runs and hides in corner*

안녕하세요, 당신 은요? 저요? 난 괜찮아요 당신이 물어 봐 줘서 고마워요.
September 07, 2011 10:20AM
*walks in* Hey everyone! It's been a while... these last few weeks have been crazy for me.

"The kraken stirs. And ten billion sushi dinners cry out for vengeance."
September 07, 2011 09:23PM
Scofield4424
scarescarescare c-c-c-challenge???? I wasn't challenging anyone EEK *runs and cleans up the mess* See alllll gone..... ........................ I'm safe now right?? *runs and hides in corner*

winking smiley thumbs up I think you're safe now lol. Even though it sounds like I'm kissing Dean's hind-parts by saying this; NOT a good idea to threaten him with the Pit, or anything resembling it..........there are some serious repercussions, which we've all basically become VERY familiar with over the years. LOL

If it comes right down to it, you could use the hose on him if you need to get him to stay back, but I'm not taking the chances of testing him lol mad tongue

If your looking for excitement-based entertainment I could try hugging him again for you lol raspberry.......but it probably wont work.

*sees Cap'n* Hey Sparrow!! How's it going?.......and define "crazy" raised eyebrow has it been like this last month has for me? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

September 08, 2011 02:03PM
HarleyluvsSN

*sees Cap'n* Hey Sparrow!! How's it going?.......and define "crazy" raised eyebrow has it been like this last month has for me? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Hey Harley! grinning smiley By crazy, I mean crazy busy. Back in school and all that. Lots of interesting people live on my floor this year.

"The kraken stirs. And ten billion sushi dinners cry out for vengeance."
September 08, 2011 04:09PM
HarleyluvsSN
*watches her movements carefully and waves* Hey Jess! Is it one of those kinds of names that sound demeaning and full of bitchitude but really its meant in a teasing/loving way? Or is it the reverse but with less lovey-dovey and more bitchitude? Lol.

Lol, nope. I got called Gangsta because my pants were sagging a little. oh the irony. Oh well..

<3 Zack <3

Lax forever
and now for lacrosse.
September 09, 2011 10:44AM
pirateypirates
Hey Harley! grinning smiley By crazy, I mean crazy busy. Back in school and all that. Lots of interesting people live on my floor this year.

Same here, school's getting pretty hectic and I still need to get a job lol. And now my mom is expecting me to drive MYSELF to her house when I visit on certain weekends and I just don't have the money to be doing that on a regular basis.....sad smiley.....She lives about 45 minutes from me and I'm only there a day and a half tops due to other commitments I have. So I'm hoping to work out some issues with this alternate account I have with my bank so this won't be too big of an issue.

Lol, nope. I got called Gangsta because my pants were sagging a little. oh the irony. Oh well..

Lol seriously? I don't know what I would do if anyone ever called me that, I'd probably be like "Uh.....wrong person" lol.

September 09, 2011 11:56AM
HarleyluvsSN
Same here, school's getting pretty hectic and I still need to get a job lol. And now my mom is expecting me to drive MYSELF to her house when I visit on certain weekends and I just don't have the money to be doing that on a regular basis.....sad smiley.....She lives about 45 minutes from me and I'm only there a day and a half tops due to other commitments I have. So I'm hoping to work out some issues with this alternate account I have with my bank so this won't be too big of an issue.

Lol seriously? I don't know what I would do if anyone ever called me that, I'd probably be like "Uh.....wrong person" lol.

Same here on the job thing. The guy I was fixing cars for had a guy come in with a lot more expierence and he was goin to college for it too, so I got the boot went from averaging $500-$600 every 14 days or so to right now MAYBE $150 every week doing odd jobs. I applied for McDonalds today along with Wal-Mart. Dang, im turning into a normal teenager! lmao! Just joking, still far from normal.

I turned around to look who was and I swear to you, this little freshman who couldnt have been more than 4'8 was grinnin at me. I just couldnt help but laugh, what was I gonna do? Shove him into a locker? Even if he prolly would have fit they have too many cameras in the halls now lol. It was tempting though....

<3 Zack <3

Lax forever
and now for lacrosse.
September 10, 2011 10:41PM
Jess
Same here on the job thing. The guy I was fixing cars for had a guy come in with a lot more expierence and he was goin to college for it too, so I got the boot went from averaging $500-$600 every 14 days or so to right now MAYBE $150 every week doing odd jobs. I applied for McDonalds today along with Wal-Mart. Dang, im turning into a normal teenager! lmao! Just joking, still far from normal.

I turned around to look who was and I swear to you, this little freshman who couldnt have been more than 4'8 was grinnin at me. I just couldnt help but laugh, what was I gonna do? Shove him into a locker? Even if he prolly would have fit they have too many cameras in the halls now lol. It was tempting though....

sad smiley Sorry to hear that.......Had a similar incident happen with my mom, she got laid off her job several months ago, she'd been training this new girl who ended up being her replacement simply because she knew how to do accounting and my mom didnt. Funny thing though, some time ago they called my mom up and asked her if she could come back. Not sure what happened to that other girl but I have a feeling she wasn't as "all that" as they must've thought otherwise they wouldn't have let her go in my opinion. The people at this place are just.........meticulous I guess is the right word, people operating on phony power-trips with their noses in the air.

LMAO Lol well I'm glad you didn't, it wouldn't be worth getting into trouble over it. But you can always pull a Winchester and just prank him back........not that I'm encouraging you to do that or anything.......angel spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

September 11, 2011 07:12PM
HarleyluvsSN
sad smiley Sorry to hear that.......Had a similar incident happen with my mom, she got laid off her job several months ago, she'd been training this new girl who ended up being her replacement simply because she knew how to do accounting and my mom didnt. Funny thing though, some time ago they called my mom up and asked her if she could come back. Not sure what happened to that other girl but I have a feeling she wasn't as "all that" as they must've thought otherwise they wouldn't have let her go in my opinion. The people at this place are just.........meticulous I guess is the right word, people operating on phony power-trips with their noses in the air.

LMAO Lol well I'm glad you didn't, it wouldn't be worth getting into trouble over it. But you can always pull a Winchester and just prank him back........not that I'm encouraging you to do that or anything.......angel spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Its ok. Wow that sucks.

Lol, I dont think I need to get him back. Unless he does it again. :D

<3 Zack <3

Lax forever
and now for lacrosse.
September 11, 2011 09:57PM
whistle2 *hurries in carrying bag of books for the bookstore* "Hey, Guys...I just started read...* slips on goo.....slides head over heels into the pole*scream "That was graceful... Umm...Kelly looks like you missed a spot...and I found it....Before I open my eyes, please, PLEASE. tell me that Winchester isn't here....and that I still have time to disable his cameras."

There is nothing more gentle than strength, nor anything as strong as true gentleness.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2011 09:59PM by Blue.
September 12, 2011 08:48AM
Blue
whistle2 *hurries in carrying bag of books for the bookstore* "Hey, Guys...I just started read...* slips on goo.....slides head over heels into the pole*scream "That was graceful... Umm...Kelly looks like you missed a spot...and I found it....Before I open my eyes, please, PLEASE. tell me that Winchester isn't here....and that I still have time to disable his cameras."

Bit late for that I think. I coulda sworn I saw the flash of a camera over by his couch.....

<3 Zack <3

Lax forever
and now for lacrosse.
September 12, 2011 10:23AM
Jess
Its ok. Wow that sucks.

Lol, I dont think I need to get him back. Unless he does it again. :D

Yeah. She's working with them again, and hating it lol, she's hoping to find something else but she's not going to quit, not with bills to pay, gas, food, etc.

Be creative, make Winchester proud lol. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

*hurries in carrying bag of books for the bookstore* "Hey, Guys...I just started read...* slips on goo.....slides head over heels into the pole* "That was graceful... Umm...Kelly looks like you missed a spot...and I found it....Before I open my eyes, please, PLEASE. tell me that Winchester isn't here....and that I still have time to disable his cameras."

*runs over to help Blue up* Whoa lol, you okay? I'm not sure, I mean we can always hack in and delete the evidence but I'd hate to think of what Mattie would to do us if messed around with the cameras lol. eek I'm outta here!

*grabs mop and bucket* I'll get the rest, any more accidents and we might just get a lawsuit on our hands LOL

September 14, 2011 09:06PM
*walks through door... stops in shock at condition*
*recovers from shock*
*tiptoes through the mess*
*Plops back-first into mud pit*

Ahhh... nothing like nice cool mud on tense muscles.

Some days I reallly REALLY don't like my job. Watching people die for a living has its stressful moments *sarcastic understatement*

Oh, crap.... I'm already muddy - can someone start the jukebox please?

*delightful sigh* Oh, wonderful mud. sleep

Whoa! De'ja moo - I've heard this bull before!
September 14, 2011 09:11PM
Realhuntress
*recovers from shock*

Some days I reallly REALLY don't like my job. Watching people die for a living has its stressful moments *sarcastic understatement*

Hola Madre! *waves from her lounging spot* Yikes! Gotta watch out for that pit, even though it's inanimate, it's like it has a mind of its own sometimes lol *holds up a bag of Doritos* Hungry? winking smiley

Sorry about work, I don't think I could handle a job like that myself, even with music as a therapy of sorts it would get to me after a while watching people die and I'd probably end up suffering from depression sad smiley

Alright Madre wants some happy music and I'm up for a bit of a relaxation mode here so......*jumps up and goes over to the jukebox*

*puts in a few quarters and presses a series of numbers*

*Metallica's "Nothing Else Matters" starts to play*

Kind of somber-some but I love this song, the melody of it is really soothing for me......heart

*GLOMPS Madre* So how've you been? happy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2011 09:13PM by HarleyluvsSN.
September 14, 2011 09:43PM
HarleyluvsSN
spot* Yikes! Gotta watch out for that pit, even though it's inanimate, it's like it has a mind of its own sometimes lol *holds up a bag of Doritos* Hungry? winking smiley

Sorry about work, I don't think I could handle a job like that myself, even with music as a therapy of sorts it would get to me after a while watching people die and I'd probably end up suffering from depression sad smiley

Alright Madre wants some happy music and I'm up for a bit of a relaxation mode here so......*jumps up and goes over to the jukebox*

*puts in a few quarters and presses a series of numbers*

*Metallica's "Nothing Else Matters" starts to play*

Kind of somber-some but I love this song, the melody of it is really soothing for me......heart

*GLOMPS Madre* So how've you been? happy[/color]
I'm just glad this particular part of my job (the dying part) doesn't happen too often. It just seems like it sometimes. Kilroy

Thanks for the music! yahoo

I'm pretty good. Stressed out, but keepin' it together for the most part. Keeping myself sane by making a few plans for a roadtrip! yahooImpalascootersurrounded by sharks well.. lets hope not on that last one. grinning smiley

September 14, 2011 10:04PM
Realhuntress
I'm just glad this particular part of my job (the dying part) doesn't happen too often. It just seems like it sometimes. Kilroy

Thanks for the music! yahoo

I'm pretty good. Stressed out, but keepin' it together for the most part. Keeping myself sane by making a few plans for a roadtrip! yahooImpalascootersurrounded by sharks well.. lets hope not on that last one. grinning smiley

Well that's good, I'm glad it's not a frequent occurance, but still I'm sorry you have to deal with that......sad smiley

You're welcome! Music is my LIFE, I can't stand to be without it, even in my imaginings lol heart

Road trip??? Where too??? Sounds exciting! I wish I could take a road trip! I've kind of always wanted to travel by motorcycle across the country, it looks like it would be a great experience winking smileyspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

September 14, 2011 11:13PM
HarleyluvsSN

Road trip??? Where too??? Sounds exciting! I wish I could take a road trip! I've kind of always wanted to travel by motorcycle across the country, it looks like it would be a great experience winking smileyspinning smiley sticking its tongue out[/color]
Traveling by bike sounds awesome - and it really can be! - until it rains, or snows, or hails, or you break down 100 miles from nowhere. In beautiful weather, there's nothing to compare its awesomeness. In bad - there's also not much to compare with it in its NOT awesomeness. But then, maybe that's part of the fun - never knowing what you'll run into.

Right now, I'm planning to drive up to my sister's in Ohio. Maybe via Arkansas, Tennessee and Kentucky. I've driven through Oklahoma and Missouri way too many times. need a change of scenery. What I REALLY wanna do is take a 7000 mile round trip up the Alaskan Highway and back, camping out along the way. Now THAT would be fun!

September 15, 2011 08:01AM
Realhuntress
\Right now, I'm planning to drive up to my sister's in Ohio. Maybe via Arkansas, Tennessee and Kentucky. I've driven through Oklahoma and Missouri way too many times. need a change of scenery. What I REALLY wanna do is take a 7000 mile round trip up the Alaskan Highway and back, camping out along the way. Now THAT would be fun!

Hey, comin through kentucky? Awesome!!!!!! You gotta hit Ren-Fro Valley and Fort Harrod, those are a MUST!!!!!! Im taking my own little trip there Saturday, wont be back til Sunday morning. Come up through Louisville, hit Ferncreek, and go eat at Smokehouse BBQ where the old Pizza Hut used to be :D Ive never had better BBQ than there. I think you should wait until first frost to do it though, it will be a beautiful drive if you do.

<3 Zack <3

Lax forever
and now for lacrosse.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2011 08:04AM by Jess.
September 15, 2011 12:01PM
Realhuntress
*recovers from shock*

*looks up and smiles* Hiya Dee!!! sorry to hear your job is major stressing you out, but we need people to be able to do those jobs, and it sounds like you've been doing great at it! ha I keep getting grilled about saying I'm considering pediatric oncology, not many people think its a good idea cause it would be so hard to do. I did have one friend say he could see me doing it, said i was probably the only person he knows who he thinks could actually do that job and survive it somehow. it kinda made me feel good hearing that, especially from him, but whooo knows where I'll end up, I most certainly dont, especially not right now.

Hope you're enjoying that mud, it actually sounds really good right now, unfortunately I have class in an hour and not much time to clean up. winking smiley

September 16, 2011 11:05PM
Jess
Realhuntress
\Right now, I'm planning to drive up to my sister's in Ohio. Maybe via Arkansas, Tennessee and Kentucky. I've driven through Oklahoma and Missouri way too many times. need a change of scenery. What I REALLY wanna do is take a 7000 mile round trip up the Alaskan Highway and back, camping out along the way. Now THAT would be fun!

Hey, comin through kentucky? Awesome!!!!!! You gotta hit Ren-Fro Valley and Fort Harrod, those are a MUST!!!!!! Im taking my own little trip there Saturday, wont be back til Sunday morning. Come up through Louisville, hit Ferncreek, and go eat at Smokehouse BBQ where the old Pizza Hut used to be :D Ive never had better BBQ than there. I think you should wait until first frost to do it though, it will be a beautiful drive if you do.
There's several places i want to see in Kentucky. Including a haunted graveyard in Lexington. Spike and David were there earlier this summer and it scared the crap out of them. They went RUNNING out of there! LMAO I'd've LOVED to see that! heehee....

ANyhoo- I want to see if I can see what spooked them so bad.

September 16, 2011 11:07PM
numbr01banana

*looks up and smiles* Hiya Dee!!! sorry to hear your job is major stressing you out, but we need people to be able to do those jobs, and it sounds like you've been doing great at it! ha I keep getting grilled about saying I'm considering pediatric oncology, not many people think its a good idea cause it would be so hard to do. I did have one friend say he could see me doing it, said i was probably the only person he knows who he thinks could actually do that job and survive it somehow. it kinda made me feel good hearing that, especially from him, but whooo knows where I'll end up, I most certainly dont, especially not right now.

Hope you're enjoying that mud, it actually sounds really good right now, unfortunately I have class in an hour and not much time to clean up. winking smiley
Well, everyone has their gifts, and if yours is working in Ped. Oncology, then that's where you need to be! It takes someone special to do that, and I can tell ya that more than one person thinks you are! In the meantime, just see where the road takes you. You may be surprised at how happy you are at the end of it! happy

September 16, 2011 11:29PM
Realhuntress
Well, everyone has their gifts, and if yours is working in Ped. Oncology, then that's where you need to be! It takes someone special to do that, and I can tell ya that more than one person thinks you are! In the meantime, just see where the road takes you. You may be surprised at how happy you are at the end of it! happy

*smiles* thanks Dee! *laughs* yea we'll see where I end up. . .right now, I have NO idea where I'm going.

September 19, 2011 10:19AM
Realhuntress
Traveling by bike sounds awesome - and it really can be! - until it rains, or snows, or hails, or you break down 100 miles from nowhere. In beautiful weather, there's nothing to compare its awesomeness. In bad - there's also not much to compare with it in its NOT awesomeness. But then, maybe that's part of the fun - never knowing what you'll run into.

Right now, I'm planning to drive up to my sister's in Ohio. Maybe via Arkansas, Tennessee and Kentucky. I've driven through Oklahoma and Missouri way too many times. need a change of scenery. What I REALLY wanna do is take a 7000 mile round trip up the Alaskan Highway and back, camping out along the way. Now THAT would be fun!

Lol yeah that would be a bummer, I'd have to do some serious forecasting before I took the trip, but if worst comes to worst can always hang out at a hotel for a while or just stick to regions that are warmer winking smiley

That would be soo cool!!! I love camping! yahoo

*waves* Hey there Nanners! hug

Online Users (Users active in the last 15 minutes)

Guests: 7
Record Number of Users: 3 on May 13, 2012
Record Number of Guests: 213 on April 08, 2024
Rock Salt Journals Forum - Forum Statistics

Global
Topics: 115, Posts: 12,503, Users: 128.
Our newest member rajeshdesa.

This forum
Topics: 6, Posts: 1,652.