Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Coyote Fugly - An Appreciation for the Winchesters, Part 4

Posted by DeanJW 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Gunnar Eyewear - Especially for Computers! How do you think I'll look in these? ~Mattie

Gunnar Eyewear Gunnar Gaming Eyewear PPK Cobalt/Snow Frame
avatar Re: Coyote Fugly - An Appreciation for the Winchesters
September 19, 2011 12:13PM
HarleyluvsSN

Lol yeah that would be a bummer, I'd have to do some serious forecasting before I took the trip, but if worst comes to worst can always hang out at a hotel for a while or just stick to regions that are warmer winking smiley

That would be soo cool!!! I love camping! yahoo

*waves* Hey there Nanners! hug

ooohhhhhh camping! how I miss it!!!! *laughs* Hiya Harley!!! *gives a quick hug* hows it goin? I'm hoping your doin well and school hasnt got you goin as crazy as me at the moment ;) *shakes her head* well I've gotta bolt and work on a paper i need to write while I've actually got access to a computerworried adios! hope to catch ya again soon!

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
September 22, 2011 09:39PM
numbr01banana
ooohhhhhh camping! how I miss it!!!! *laughs* Hiya Harley!!! *gives a quick hug* hows it goin? I'm hoping your doin well and school hasnt got you goin as crazy as me at the moment ;) *shakes her head* well I've gotta bolt and work on a paper i need to write while I've actually got access to a computerworried adios! hope to catch ya again soon!

Just had to turn in an essay via PDF (CHARMING process for doing that considering my software issues lol) and then there's my Bio class which is SPECTACULAR (not really).........Other than that, it's all good lol, and you? winking smiley

*slides over to the jukebox, slips some coins into the slot, plays Alice in Chains "Rooster"*

"You are braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think"
September 24, 2011 07:05PM
HarleyluvsSN

Just had to turn in an essay via PDF (CHARMING process for doing that considering my software issues lol) and then there's my Bio class which is SPECTACULAR (not really).........Other than that, it's all good lol, and you? winking smiley

*slides over to the jukebox, slips some coins into the slot, plays Alice in Chains "Rooster"*

Yikes! turning in an essay pdf form? not sure I could do that, then again I'd probably just ask my housemate who would probably know how to do that. . .although I've been askin him for wayyy to much lately, for example, his laptop is currently the only computer I have access to when I'm not on campus because mine is completely shot at the moment, but thats my luck with technology what does this do?

Aside from my computer issues, and extreme deprivation of sleep its all good :) I got to play soccer the other night with my housemates team which was AMAZING by the by, minus the fact that they were driving me CRAZY! theyre not very experienced, it was just an IM game, so we were all just there to have fun, but still i was goin crazy with how they were playing!LMAO

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
September 26, 2011 02:26PM
*runs in looking for straightner*
Ugh, wouldnt have thought that starting work at McDonalds would throw me into a whole thing of 'i wanna look decent for my first day' kinda thing.
*runs back out*

<3 Zack <3

"Pain is Temporary - Pride is forever"
Lax forever
There are two times of the year that stir the blood.
In the fall, for the hunt,
and now for lacrosse.
September 26, 2011 10:58PM
numbr01banana
Yikes! turning in an essay pdf form? not sure I could do that, then again I'd probably just ask my housemate who would probably know how to do that. . .although I've been askin him for wayyy to much lately, for example, his laptop is currently the only computer I have access to when I'm not on campus because mine is completely shot at the moment, but thats my luck with technology what does this do?

Aside from my computer issues, and extreme deprivation of sleep its all good :) I got to play soccer the other night with my housemates team which was AMAZING by the by, minus the fact that they were driving me CRAZY! theyre not very experienced, it was just an IM game, so we were all just there to have fun, but still i was goin crazy with how they were playing!LMAO

Well apparently the newer Microsoft Word gives you the option to save a document as a PDF, at least on the school computers, so I was able to PDF to turn in, from the looks of it I'm going to have to make PDF's at the school if I need to make any period because I don't have the most recent version of Word sadly enough lol.

I'm not a huge soccer fan but I do enjoy watching it sometimes, especially the little tricks you can do with the ball, like how the professionals do it, I think it's so cool that they can do all that stuff, I'd suck at it lol spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

*looks over at Jess* Good luck hon! And dont sweat it too much okay? winking smiley

"You are braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think"
September 28, 2011 12:04PM
HarleyluvsSN
Well apparently the newer Microsoft Word gives you the option to save a document as a PDF, at least on the school computers, so I was able to PDF to turn in, from the looks of it I'm going to have to make PDF's at the school if I need to make any period because I don't have the most recent version of Word sadly enough lol.

I'm not a huge soccer fan but I do enjoy watching it sometimes, especially the little tricks you can do with the ball, like how the professionals do it, I think it's so cool that they can do all that stuff, I'd suck at it lol spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

*looks over at Jess* Good luck hon! And dont sweat it too much okay? winking smiley

Hmmm interesting, I'm glad none of my classes so far have done anything like that. I'm pretty sure any computer I tried to do that on would spontaneously combust! *laughs* thats cool that you're able to do it on a university computer though, even though I know its a pain when you have your own to work with but cant do what they want you to.

*smirks* I *love* my soccer games, those tricks are pretty cool, my housemate and i were just talking about that actually, out of the three or 4 people on the team who actually know how to play soccer, none of us are amazing at doing those tricks, while he who maybe played for a year when he was 5 has the rainbow down pat. he kept trying to make fun of us until we were all just like 'that is NEVER useful during a game! and we didnt have the patience to waste time on it instead of learning how to actually improve our game.' but they do look pretty sweet when people actually pull them off during games.

September 28, 2011 12:05PM
Jess
*runs in looking for straightner*
Ugh, wouldnt have thought that starting work at McDonalds would throw me into a whole thing of 'i wanna look decent for my first day' kinda thing.
*runs back out*

*laughs and shakes her head* It was bound to happen eventually winking smiley haha like harley said, dont sweat it too much, I'm sure you'll be great! howd the first day go anyhow? you enjoyin it?

October 05, 2011 04:36PM
numbr01banana
Hmmm interesting, I'm glad none of my classes so far have done anything like that. I'm pretty sure any computer I tried to do that on would spontaneously combust! *laughs* thats cool that you're able to do it on a university computer though, even though I know its a pain when you have your own to work with but cant do what they want you to.

*smirks* I *love* my soccer games, those tricks are pretty cool, my housemate and i were just talking about that actually, out of the three or 4 people on the team who actually know how to play soccer, none of us are amazing at doing those tricks, while he who maybe played for a year when he was 5 has the rainbow down pat. he kept trying to make fun of us until we were all just like 'that is NEVER useful during a game! and we didnt have the patience to waste time on it instead of learning how to actually improve our game.' but they do look pretty sweet when people actually pull them off during games.

Lol aww, don't think like that, some technology is just crap so we can't always blame ourselves for it's crappy tendencies, besides the way things are evolving in the digital world everything's becoming so bloody touchy, you wont be able to tilt a device a certain way without it going all bonkers on you........Fire is still an option lol spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Yeah it's a bit annoying, but thankfully not a huge issue, otherwise I'd probably be screwed, but luckily my professor e-mailed me about this software/site that does converts for free so I can always fall back on that if I need to winking smiley

I wouldn't be able to do any of those tricks if my life dependent on it, I don't even know what they're called lol, I'm not sports savvy so if you ask me about any of them I'll probably give you a vague non-answer of some kind, I mean I like sports to an extent but for the most part I'm just not crazy about them lol.

*looks over at Jess* How'd your first day go? Like your new job? winking smiley

October 05, 2011 09:13PM
*walks in*
My first day was pretty crappy. But from there on out is been ok.
I also started giving those dance lessons up at the gym in town too, I LOVE it up there, all my stress goes away when Im up there and even though I've got a few morons who dont have a clue how to even moon walk, Its still great.

<3 Zack <3

Lax forever
and now for lacrosse.
October 05, 2011 09:39PM
*zips in, restocks the buffet, waves tiredly at everyone and zips back out*

RL has been a nightmare for the last couple weeks, hopefully I can be back soon...

Lord, what fools these Mortals be! Of course, I don't do half bad in the foolish department, either, when I put my mind to it *LOL*
October 10, 2011 10:30AM
Jess
*walks in*
My first day was pretty crappy. But from there on out is been ok.
I also started giving those dance lessons up at the gym in town too, I LOVE it up there, all my stress goes away when Im up there and even though I've got a few morons who dont have a clue how to even moon walk, Its still great.

Well I'm glad it's getting better for you, keep your chip up! smileys with beer

Aside from the moonwalk what dancing do you teach? Me personally I have a thing for ballroom dacing, though I can't dance to save my own arse, I still think it's wonderful......heart

October 10, 2011 12:25PM
HarleyluvsSN
Well I'm glad it's getting better for you, keep your chip up! smileys with beer

Aside from the moonwalk what dancing do you teach? Me personally I have a thing for ballroom dacing, though I can't dance to save my own arse, I still think it's wonderful......heart

Thanks.

Breakdancing in general, people come in wanting learn to dance like Chris Brown, Usher, they wanna know how to Dougie, Cat Daddy, Cupid Shuffle, or theres a few that wanna know everythin I know. It fun as can be. Ages of the people I teach range from 7-31. Its great.

<3 Zack <3

Lax forever
and now for lacrosse.
October 11, 2011 09:56AM
Jess
Thanks.

Breakdancing in general, people come in wanting learn to dance like Chris Brown, Usher, they wanna know how to Dougie, Cat Daddy, Cupid Shuffle, or theres a few that wanna know everythin I know. It fun as can be. Ages of the people I teach range from 7-31. Its great.

I've heard of the Dougie but I don't think I've ever actually seen someone doing that dance, the Cupid Shuffle I remember dancing that at a wedding, it seems to be in high demand for weddings lol, but this one wedding I went to, I didn't dance it there, but I think they were doing it wrong but it's been so long since I've done it I couldnt remember the steps but I just knew they were doing it right.......I dont know...I don't know

I'm glad you're enjoying it! Dancing can be a lot of fun, for me its more fun when I dont have people watching me lol......embarrassed

October 11, 2011 11:18AM
HarleyluvsSN
I've heard of the Dougie but I don't think I've ever actually seen someone doing that dance, the Cupid Shuffle I remember dancing that at a wedding, it seems to be in high demand for weddings lol, but this one wedding I went to, I didn't dance it there, but I think they were doing it wrong but it's been so long since I've done it I couldnt remember the steps but I just knew they were doing it right.......I dont know...I don't know

I'm glad you're enjoying it! Dancing can be a lot of fun, for me its more fun when I dont have people watching me lol......embarrassed

The dougie is cool if you know you look good doing it. If you're thinking that look goofy doin it, then you are. If you think you're beast and got swag when doin it, you're gonna be good at it. The cupid shuffle is awesome, I love it, school functions too with a DJ there, someone will request it, just a matter of when :P. Theres a right, wrong, stupid, aewsome, and "what were you trying to do out there?!" ways of doin that one. (done all of those before lmao) Very Basic steps are 4 to the right, 4 to the left and walk it by yourself.

<3 Zack <3

Lax forever
and now for lacrosse.
October 14, 2011 11:23AM
Jess
The dougie is cool if you know you look good doing it. If you're thinking that look goofy doin it, then you are. If you think you're beast and got swag when doin it, you're gonna be good at it. The cupid shuffle is awesome, I love it, school functions too with a DJ there, someone will request it, just a matter of when :P. Theres a right, wrong, stupid, aewsome, and "what were you trying to do out there?!" ways of doin that one. (done all of those before lmao) Very Basic steps are 4 to the right, 4 to the left and walk it by yourself.

So basically you make your own version of the dougie? I mean from the sound of it it's like it's based off one's personality. I'll probably look goofy doing it, then again more than likely I wont ever do it lol. I love the cupid shuffle too, just the song in of itself is awesome, I love the beat and everything. I didn't know there were multiple versions of that dance, I always figured there was just a set way of doing it and that was it.

I also love the Cha Cha song they play at school functions, that was probably the most fun dance the entire study body (that was present at the function) can do together.

October 15, 2011 03:38PM
HarleyluvsSN
So basically you make your own version of the dougie? I mean from the sound of it it's like it's based off one's personality. I'll probably look goofy doing it, then again more than likely I wont ever do it lol. I love the cupid shuffle too, just the song in of itself is awesome, I love the beat and everything. I didn't know there were multiple versions of that dance, I always figured there was just a set way of doing it and that was it.

I also love the Cha Cha song they play at school functions, that was probably the most fun dance the entire study body (that was present at the function) can do together.

Pretty much, watch CSD do theres, and you do yours. It is pretty much. Lol, ive done it, not that bad. :D I do too. There are, again, people have their own styles, watch the vid on youtube and then the instructional Cupid does on there. Nah, everyone has their own version of everything. Its kinda like Mac-n-cheese. Everyone else in there world has their own way of makin it.

<3 Zack <3

Lax forever
and now for lacrosse.
October 16, 2011 11:47PM
Jess, It sounds like you're really enjoying your work, thats great!! I most certainly woulndt be able to do that, I would definitely be making a fool of myselfLMAOLMAO

October 17, 2011 11:05AM
Jess
Pretty much, watch CSD do theres, and you do yours. It is pretty much. Lol, ive done it, not that bad. :D I do too. There are, again, people have their own styles, watch the vid on youtube and then the instructional Cupid does on there. Nah, everyone has their own version of everything. Its kinda like Mac-n-cheese. Everyone else in there world has their own way of makin it.

I prefer there be official dance moves, because if I try to come up with my own moves I'll probably look like I'm having some kind of seizure out on the dancefloor LMAO

Aside from ballroom dancing, I REALLY love the dancing in the Step Up series, especially the second one with the scene in the rain, that was my favorite part of that movie, loved it! heart

*sees Nan and waves* Hey you! And don't feel bad, I'm not the dancing type either, I'm a danger to anyone that dances near me if I ever actually go dancing at a club or something LMAO

October 17, 2011 06:15PM
HarleyluvsSN

I prefer there be official dance moves, because if I try to come up with my own moves I'll probably look like I'm having some kind of seizure out on the dancefloor LMAO

Aside from ballroom dancing, I REALLY love the dancing in the Step Up series, especially the second one with the scene in the rain, that was my favorite part of that movie, loved it! heart

*sees Nan and waves* Hey you! And don't feel bad, I'm not the dancing type either, I'm a danger to anyone that dances near me if I ever actually go dancing at a club or something LMAO

Hiya Harley *waves back and laughs* I'm not feeling too bad about it, i just never dance. . .i mean we do the cupid shuffle and chacha slide at work and a couple others but aside from when I'm forced to do that I dont really do anything, and we only do the standard steps i guess, nothing too crazy so I am able to actually do the dance. . .to an extent anywayLMAO

October 20, 2011 10:13AM
*comes in and looks around* wow its been quiet here lately.
*grabs a few blankets and curls up on the couch*
*mutters*Ireallyneedtogetsomeformofsleepandsoon*mutters*

*hears her phone go off and looks at the time* dang it! *runs out*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2011 11:35AM by numbr01banana.
October 21, 2011 11:46AM
numbr01banana

Hiya Harley *waves back and laughs* I'm not feeling too bad about it, i just never dance. . .i mean we do the cupid shuffle and chacha slide at work and a couple others but aside from when I'm forced to do that I dont really do anything, and we only do the standard steps i guess, nothing too crazy so I am able to actually do the dance. . .to an extent anywayLMAO

I don't even dance when it's "expected" at functionings and whatnot, dancing in front of strangers is bad enough, but dancing in front of friends/family that's even worse, because they know you and can blackmail you with evidence.....LOL

On a side note, am SERIOUSLY considering changing my major, no clue yet as to what the new one will be but it'll have to do with childcare. It seems like every time I turn around I'm getting some vibe that I should do something with my life that involves childcare, and I love kids so...........we'll se how it goes winking smiley

October 22, 2011 12:41AM
*peeks in, refreshes what needs refreshing, and dashes off again*

*waves in passing to everyone*

Lord, what fools these Mortals be! Of course, I don't do half bad in the foolish department, either, when I put my mind to it *LOL*
October 23, 2011 02:26PM
HarleyluvsSN

I don't even dance when it's "expected" at functionings and whatnot, dancing in front of strangers is bad enough, but dancing in front of friends/family that's even worse, because they know you and can blackmail you with evidence.....LOL

On a side note, am SERIOUSLY considering changing my major, no clue yet as to what the new one will be but it'll have to do with childcare. It seems like every time I turn around I'm getting some vibe that I should do something with my life that involves childcare, and I love kids so...........we'll se how it goes winking smiley
*laughs* yeah, that is very true, i usually dont dance either, I'm a very boring person.

Ohhhhh what was your current major? and changing your major is most definitely not bad at all!!! Least it means you have one, I just now declared something for the first time my entire college career. LMAO

October 26, 2011 12:46PM
numbr01banana
*laughs* yeah, that is very true, i usually dont dance either, I'm a very boring person.

Ohhhhh what was your current major? and changing your major is most definitely not bad at all!!! Least it means you have one, I just now declared something for the first time my entire college career. LMAO

Well for a long time I always thought I wanted to become a vet, but over the past year I've come to realize that I only chose that route because it sounded good, or that it was because it seemed conventient since I love animals and wouldn't mind working at a vet's office, but I realized that all the stuff you have to know/memorize was just too much, not to mention all the math it would involve so I had to change it.

I'm going with childcare now, it seems that every time I turn around I'm always involved with something that has to do with kids; parties, just whatever you know? And plus I love kids so there's that as well.

Now that I've made a decision to change it, I feel like this huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. It feels REALLY good smiling bouncing smileyheart

*sees DJ and waves* Hey you!.....and by you? LOL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2011 12:47PM by HarleyluvsSN.
October 26, 2011 01:23PM
HarleyluvsSN

Well for a long time I always thought I wanted to become a vet, but over the past year I've come to realize that I only chose that route because it sounded good, or that it was because it seemed conventient since I love animals and wouldn't mind working at a vet's office, but I realized that all the stuff you have to know/memorize was just too much, not to mention all the math it would involve so I had to change it.

I'm going with childcare now, it seems that every time I turn around I'm always involved with something that has to do with kids; parties, just whatever you know? And plus I love kids so there's that as well.

Now that I've made a decision to change it, I feel like this huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. It feels REALLY good smiling bouncing smileyheart

*sees DJ and waves* Hey you!.....and by you? LOL

Its funny how just changing your major can make you feel like that isnt it? I know exactly what you mean, I went from being dead set on med school to having absolutely NO idea what I was going to do, both making me feel miserable to now at least thinking i have a plan, provided scheduling works out. . .and feel so much better. I'm glad you were able to figure that out though thats amazing! and it definitely sounds like working in childcare is going to be the best thing for you, seems like you'll enjoy it a lot! that'll be awesome!

October 26, 2011 11:18PM
numbr01banana
Its funny how just changing your major can make you feel like that isnt it? I know exactly what you mean, I went from being dead set on med school to having absolutely NO idea what I was going to do, both making me feel miserable to now at least thinking i have a plan, provided scheduling works out. . .and feel so much better. I'm glad you were able to figure that out though thats amazing! and it definitely sounds like working in childcare is going to be the best thing for you, seems like you'll enjoy it a lot! that'll be awesome!

Thanks! Yeah it feels great, things have become a bit easier now, at least academically, there's still the issue of my car being a pain in the persqueeter (still no idea what's wrong with it, we thought it was fixed then it quit on me again) not to mention I need to get a job but I'm not sure if I'll be able to if this car issue keeps up.

This is going to sound crazy, COMPLETELY crazy actually, but I think what convinced me the most was not the sensation of a weight being lifted, more like small signs here and there, little things you know? I'm not really the type of person that sees a random "sign" and impulsively decides to go where that "sign" may lead, I'm not into that, but there were definitely some sign-like notions that helped to convince me I was on the right track with changing my major. I play Left 4 Dead, highly addicted to that game, and one of the characters Nick is my favorite character to play (it's a zombie-killer game with four main character survivors, Nick is one of them). For a while there I would always end up with any other character BUT Nick when I would sign on to play and nowadays it seems like I'm getting him every time I play, it's weird I know but I'm starting to think that's like a confirmation of some kind letting me know I made the right choice lol.

That and the fact that after I officially made the decision to change it my Bio teacher just up and decided to give us a take-home test instead of making us take the test in class, which was a HUGE relief because Bio is just too much to handle for me and there's so much to each test I knew I wouldn't be able to pass it otherwise so having the option of taking it home was just AWESOME.

I'm thinking about getting a job at the humane society near where I live, I mean just because I can't be a vet doesn't mean I still can't work with animals at least on a minor scale right? winking smiley

October 30, 2011 08:05PM
*comes in, checks on everything, has a look at the recordings*

HarleyluvsSN
You know what would be awesome? A trip to Africa, or Tokyo, heart Being an anime fan I'd love to go to a convention in Japan, see the industry at its source. For Africa, I just want to go there so I can see the landscape and everything, it's really beautiful.

Plus I want to see a tiger lol.

Good luck with finding a tiger in Africa. tongue sticking out smileyLMAO

~ There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and an "if" in life.
And after Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W.T.F. ~
October 30, 2011 08:50PM
*slinks in, refreshes what needs refreshing, and slips back out*

October 31, 2011 05:42PM
DeanJW
Good luck with finding a tiger in Africa. tongue sticking out smileyLMAO

Oh look what the Air Supply groupie dragged in, how's it going Hyde? LMAOwinking smiley

Fine, Asia then, or even India if you will. What do I look like to you the keeper of Tiger Trivia? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

And you'd better be more careful about eating the candy today Winchester, you never know when some witch will try to "blade you" with it winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2011 05:42PM by HarleyluvsSN.
November 01, 2011 07:53PM
HarleyluvsSN
Fine, Asia then, or even India if you will. What do I look like to you the keeper of Tiger Trivia? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

And you'd better be more careful about eating the candy today Winchester, you never know when some witch will try to "blade you" with it winking smiley

You know, trivia is supposed to be information that only real fans know. raspberry I think even people who aren't geeks about Africa... *points at himself* ...know that tigers don't live there. smoking smiley

I know better than eating anything from you... Batman And.. I can see the mudpit is all eager to welcome you in its warm... mud. arrr!

~ There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and an "if" in life.
And after Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W.T.F. ~

Online Users (Users active in the last 15 minutes)

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 3 on May 13, 2012
Record Number of Guests: 213 on April 08, 2024
Rock Salt Journals Forum - Forum Statistics

Global
Topics: 115, Posts: 12,503, Users: 128.
Our newest member rajeshdesa.

This forum
Topics: 6, Posts: 1,652.