Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Coyote Fugly - An Appreciation for the Winchesters, Part 4

Posted by DeanJW 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
avatar Re: Coyote Fugly - An Appreciation for the Winchesters
November 01, 2011 08:07PM
*slides in breathlessly, refreshes what needs it, waves in passing to everyone, and scampers frantically back to her wordpad*

Lord, what fools these Mortals be! Of course, I don't do half bad in the foolish department, either, when I put my mind to it *LOL*
November 02, 2011 11:29PM
HarleyluvsSN

Thanks! Yeah it feels great, things have become a bit easier now, at least academically, there's still the issue of my car being a pain in the persqueeter (still no idea what's wrong with it, we thought it was fixed then it quit on me again) not to mention I need to get a job but I'm not sure if I'll be able to if this car issue keeps up.

This is going to sound crazy, COMPLETELY crazy actually, but I think what convinced me the most was not the sensation of a weight being lifted, more like small signs here and there, little things you know? I'm not really the type of person that sees a random "sign" and impulsively decides to go where that "sign" may lead, I'm not into that, but there were definitely some sign-like notions that helped to convince me I was on the right track with changing my major. I play Left 4 Dead, highly addicted to that game, and one of the characters Nick is my favorite character to play (it's a zombie-killer game with four main character survivors, Nick is one of them). For a while there I would always end up with any other character BUT Nick when I would sign on to play and nowadays it seems like I'm getting him every time I play, it's weird I know but I'm starting to think that's like a confirmation of some kind letting me know I made the right choice lol.

That and the fact that after I officially made the decision to change it my Bio teacher just up and decided to give us a take-home test instead of making us take the test in class, which was a HUGE relief because Bio is just too much to handle for me and there's so much to each test I knew I wouldn't be able to pass it otherwise so having the option of taking it home was just AWESOME.

I'm thinking about getting a job at the humane society near where I live, I mean just because I can't be a vet doesn't mean I still can't work with animals at least on a minor scale right? winking smiley

*laughs* sometimes it is just that everything starts falling into place, or in your favor after you've made a decision that makes you think its the right one, which is kinda how stuff started going for me after finally declaring, and making another big decision of mine, unfortunately that also meant that my physics class is no longer needed for *anything* and its the class I'm struggling the most in right now and get get out of. . .go figure >.< but thats ok after december I'm done! so long as I pass that iswinking smileyLMAO

haha I would *love* to get a job at the humane society out where I live!!!! and that woudl be totally awesome for you! even if you're not gonna be a vet, you love animals, why not work with them while you can? and your take home test just sounds awesome! I really wish they would do that for a couple of my classes, what I wouldnt give for that. . .

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
November 04, 2011 04:11PM
numbr01banana
*laughs* sometimes it is just that everything starts falling into place, or in your favor after you've made a decision that makes you think its the right one, which is kinda how stuff started going for me after finally declaring, and making another big decision of mine, unfortunately that also meant that my physics class is no longer needed for *anything* and its the class I'm struggling the most in right now and get get out of. . .go figure >.< but thats ok after december I'm done! so long as I pass that iswinking smileyLMAO

haha I would *love* to get a job at the humane society out where I live!!!! and that woudl be totally awesome for you! even if you're not gonna be a vet, you love animals, why not work with them while you can? and your take home test just sounds awesome! I really wish they would do that for a couple of my classes, what I wouldnt give for that. . .

First I have to get my car back on the road lol, it's been messing up on me. I feel like I'm in an episode of House, you think it's one thing, it ends up being something else, then THAT ends up actually being something else, I'm getting a headache from it.

Yeah I can't wait to take this load off, but I still plan on finishing out Bio because I dont like to change my schedule after I've already started a class, that bugs me lol.

"You are braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think"
November 04, 2011 04:13PM
DeanJW

You know, trivia is supposed to be information that only real fans know. raspberry I think even people who aren't geeks about Africa... *points at himself* ...know that tigers don't live there. smoking smiley

I know better than eating anything from you... Batman And.. I can see the mudpit is all eager to welcome you in its warm... mud. arrr!

Well if I ever need to have a 411 on Africa I know where to look lol winking smiley

LMAO No, not threatening you with that comment, just a precaution. After all you remember what happened the last time right?....Or almost happened......Friggin' witches........mad tongue

"You are braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2011 04:16PM by HarleyluvsSN.
November 07, 2011 11:58AM
HarleyluvsSN

First I have to get my car back on the road lol, it's been messing up on me. I feel like I'm in an episode of House, you think it's one thing, it ends up being something else, then THAT ends up actually being something else, I'm getting a headache from it.

Yeah I can't wait to take this load off, but I still plan on finishing out Bio because I dont like to change my schedule after I've already started a class, that bugs me lol.

haha getting your car back on the road right now may not be a good idea winking smiley, theres a ton of reckless drivers right now for some reasonworried two car accidents, one day. . .man that was the best weekend evereye rolling smiley anywho no one was hurt so its all good. sorry that your car has been messing yp on you though. . .I know exactly how that goes, sounds like my car. ..although shes been acting pretty good lately, minus the fact that her check engine light is onLMAO

I know how you feel abut changing your schedule after classes start, thats kinda why I'm still taking my torturous physics class. . .what kind of bio class is it?

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
November 07, 2011 11:03PM
*runs in, leaves birthday cake and party favors*

Happy Birthday Jess! hugbirthday

Hate to drop and run, but life has gotten a bit upside down lately. Catch ya on the flip side... if I can figure out which side that is.... did I get it?

Whoa! De'ja moo - I've heard this bull before!
November 07, 2011 11:12PM
*slinks in, leaves birthday surprises and special desserts, and scampers back out to her wordpad*

Happy birthday, Jess!

Lord, what fools these Mortals be! Of course, I don't do half bad in the foolish department, either, when I put my mind to it *LOL*
November 08, 2011 04:52PM
Looks like I'm a day late, but Happy Birthday Jess!!! Hope it was amazing!

November 08, 2011 11:38PM
Thanks Deedee, DJ and Nan. It was a shitty one but thanks.

<3 Zack <3

"Pain is Temporary - Pride is forever"
Lax forever
There are two times of the year that stir the blood.
In the fall, for the hunt,
and now for lacrosse.
November 08, 2011 11:51PM
numbr01banana
haha getting your car back on the road right now may not be a good idea winking smiley, theres a ton of reckless drivers right now for some reasonworried two car accidents, one day. . .man that was the best weekend evereye rolling smiley anywho no one was hurt so its all good. sorry that your car has been messing yp on you though. . .I know exactly how that goes, sounds like my car. ..although shes been acting pretty good lately, minus the fact that her check engine light is onLMAO

I know how you feel abut changing your schedule after classes start, thats kinda why I'm still taking my torturous physics class. . .what kind of bio class is it?

Good news!! I got my baby back today!!! And she's workin' fine! yahooyahoo

So it turns out that the reason it kept downing so much water so easily (and running hot as a result) is because my uncle (bless him that idjit lol) didn't tighten down the head like he should've when he'd checked on it a while back, and the water managed to get into one of the cylinders and prevent it from cranking. Where the gas should've been going, water was going instead. But it's all fixed now, and it's running beautifully! heart

Now if only my frackin' CD-player would just work instead of messing up on me lol.....mad tongue

I'm currently taking regular Bio, but apparently it's not THE first Bio, I think it's actually the last or something, I never can keep up with all the course numbers lol, but yeah just regular Bio. I'm sticking it out until the end of the semester, got another take-home test instead of an in-class one so I'm happy about that, and I still need to officially change my major which my forgetful-procrastinative self keeps.........well........forgetting to do lol.

*waves at Jess and claps like a giddy-overly-excited-fangirl-on-meth* HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS!!!!!!! heartheartheartheart

November 09, 2011 12:26PM
HarleyluvsSN

Good news!! I got my baby back today!!! And she's workin' fine! yahooyahoo

So it turns out that the reason it kept downing so much water so easily (and running hot as a result) is because my uncle (bless him that idjit lol) didn't tighten down the head like he should've when he'd checked on it a while back, and the water managed to get into one of the cylinders and prevent it from cranking. Where the gas should've been going, water was going instead. But it's all fixed now, and it's running beautifully! heart

Now if only my frackin' CD-player would just work instead of messing up on me lol.....mad tongue

I'm currently taking regular Bio, but apparently it's not THE first Bio, I think it's actually the last or something, I never can keep up with all the course numbers lol, but yeah just regular Bio. I'm sticking it out until the end of the semester, got another take-home test instead of an in-class one so I'm happy about that, and I still need to officially change my major which my forgetful-procrastinative self keeps.........well........forgetting to do lol.

*waves at Jess and claps like a giddy-overly-excited-fangirl-on-meth* HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS!!!!!!! heartheartheartheart

YAY!!! I'm so happy you got your baby back and its running beautifully!!! thats awesome! Sorry to hear about your CD-player though, I hope that starts shaping up for you too. . .I promise I havent touched it and wont be touching it. . .it would probably explode if i did. . .which is exactly what it sounds like my laptop charger is going to do when it gets plugged into the wall. . .no joke, it starts beeping and sounds like a bomb is going to go off confused and here I thought I had all of those problems fixed. . .*looks at a camera* Dean I swear something evil is out to get me lately. . .you should come check it out! winking smileyLMAO

As for changing your major, it took me MONTHS if not close to a year to actually officially declare my major after I decided what I was really going to do, you have time, just stay on track with the course work and you'll be fine. Thats great that you get take-home exams though! thats gotta be helpful smiling smiley

Jess, i'm so sorry you had a crappy birthday! hope your week goes up from here though!*hugs*

November 09, 2011 01:08PM
HarleyluvsSN
Well if I ever need to have a 411 on Africa I know where to look lol winking smiley...

You mean online? Or a library? tongue sticking out smiley

numbr01banana
YAY!!! I'm so happy you got your baby back and its running beautifully!!! thats awesome! Sorry to hear about your CD-player though, I hope that starts shaping up for you too. . .I promise I havent touched it and wont be touching it. . .it would probably explode if i did. . .which is exactly what it sounds like my laptop charger is going to do when it gets plugged into the wall. . .no joke, it starts beeping and sounds like a bomb is going to go off confused and here I thought I had all of those problems fixed. . .*looks at a camera* Dean I swear something evil is out to get me lately. . .you should come check it out! winking smileyLMAO

Sure. After I'm done with Leviathans and all the unimportant stuff. smoking smileytongue sticking out smiley

~ There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and an "if" in life.
And after Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W.T.F. ~
November 09, 2011 01:15PM
DeanJW

Sure. After I'm done with Leviathans and all the unimportant stuff. smoking smileytongue sticking out smiley

pah *waves her hand in front of her brushing the idea off* like the Leviathan are more important than saving me from the evil that is surrounding me. . . although I suppose since they're affecting the entire world instead of just one person, maybe, just maybe you should focus on that firstwinking smiley. . .but dont forget about me when you save the world again! angelwinking smiley

November 09, 2011 01:46PM
numbr01banana
pah *waves her hand in front of her brushing the idea off* like the Leviathan are more important than saving me from the evil that is surrounding me. . . although I suppose since they're affecting the entire world instead of just one person, maybe, just maybe you should focus on that firstwinking smiley. . .but dont forget about me when you save the world again! angelwinking smiley

If I don't end up in one of their stomachs and if any of the S.O.B's doesn't get me and if I figure out how to save the world again, I might consider helping you. Batman

~ There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and an "if" in life.
November 09, 2011 03:02PM
Now, now Winchester.....not a good time to be doubting yourself. Way too many ifs in that las post. Colt

November 09, 2011 05:42PM
DeanJW

If I don't end up in one of their stomachs and if any of the S.O.B's doesn't get me and if I figure out how to save the world again, I might consider helping you. Batman

Alright, I agree with Dee, you feeling alright? there are way too many "if's" in that post! You will figure out how to save the world and you will NOT end up in one of their stomachs, you should really stop thinking like that. winking smiley I have faith in you, you'll figure it out. . .now whether or not you'll come save me, I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

November 09, 2011 07:11PM
Realhuntress
Now, now Winchester.....not a good time to be doubting yourself. Way too many ifs in that las post. Colt

numbr01banana
Alright, I agree with Dee, you feeling alright? there are way too many "if's" in that post! You will figure out how to save the world and you will NOT end up in one of their stomachs, you should really stop thinking like that. winking smiley I have faith in you, you'll figure it out. . .now whether or not you'll come save me, I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Being realistic. drinking smiley

November 09, 2011 08:21PM
Hello?

"Darling," you said. "we're a train wreck."

"Sweetheart," I said, " train wreaks always make the front page."
November 09, 2011 09:31PM
*slips in, refreshes what needs it, looks around, and slips out again*

November 09, 2011 11:29PM
DeanJW
Realhuntress

numbr01banana

Sounds more like fatalistic. Don't make me smack that bottle out of your hand, now. Too tired to kick your ass back into gear but I'll try it if I have to. Nunchaku We need you up and running. boxingBatman

November 10, 2011 10:16AM
DeanJW

*shakes head* more like pessimistic. . .I'm pretty sure the roles here are supposed to be reversed. . .come on Dean you know you'll figure this one out, y'all always do.

Dee, I think he just needs a night off to recoup, lets give him a break, he'll be back on his feet in no time.winking smiley

November 10, 2011 12:13PM
numbr01banana
DeanJW

*shakes head* more like pessimistic. . .I'm pretty sure the roles here are supposed to be reversed. . .come on Dean you know you'll figure this one out, y'all always do.

Dee, I think he just needs a night off to recoup, lets give him a break, he'll be back on his feet in no time.winking smiley
Ok - 1 night. But if I see any hint of self pity, I'm kicking his butt. No room for that! arrr!

November 10, 2011 09:36PM
Realhuntress
Sounds more like fatalistic. Don't make me smack that bottle out of your hand, now. Too tired to kick your ass back into gear but I'll try it if I have to. Nunchaku We need you up and running. boxingBatman

Realhuntress
Ok - 1 night. But if I see any hint of self pity, I'm kicking his butt. No room for that! arrr!

I'm already shakin' with fear. eye rolling smileysmoking smiley

numbr01banana

Isn't it nice to have people who think you're better than you actually are? party

November 10, 2011 09:43PM
DeanJW

Isn't it nice to have people who think you're better than you actually are? party

Uhmmm OUCH!???worriedI don't know

aaaannnnnnddddd I do not think you're better than you really are, I know you'll get a handle on all of this and do everything in your power to keep everyone safe, its just having faith in your abilities. . .and not having a bad attitude, when you have those it doesnt matter how good you are, your attitude is gonna mess everything up for ya raspberrywinking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2011 09:44PM by numbr01banana.
November 11, 2011 03:04PM
numbr01banana
Uhmmm OUCH!???worriedI don't know

aaaannnnnnddddd I do not think you're better than you really are, I know you'll get a handle on all of this and do everything in your power to keep everyone safe, its just having faith in your abilities. . .and not having a bad attitude, when you have those it doesnt matter how good you are, your attitude is gonna mess everything up for ya raspberrywinking smiley

The messing up was just the matter of time anyway. drinking smiley

November 11, 2011 03:22PM
*dances in, refreshes what needs it, dances around more, waves, and scampers back out*

*sticks head back in door*

Secret project, guys, but it's almost finished... and I'm so bloody excited i can't stand it

*disappears again*

November 11, 2011 03:47PM
DeanJW

The messing up was just the matter of time anyway. drinking smiley

Messing up on what? not saving the world? that doesnt make any sense, and Dee is totally gonna kick your butt for that, stop with all the self pity stuffboxingwinking smiley

and DJ secret project?? sounds interesting. . .good luck and i'm glad its almost done!

November 11, 2011 03:57PM
*scampers in, takes a minute to catch breath*

Not so secret, really. Y'all remember I said I was writing freelance for Examiner.com?

Well...

I just uploaded my first novel to Kindle Self Publishing which means it's available in the Kindle store once it goes through. 24-48 hours, in theory...

I'll post a link where y'all can check it out once it goes live...

But what it boils down to, is, I am now a published writer! I'm so excited I could plotz!

Also means, though, I need to work on more stories applause

Catch y'all later, I hope!

*bounces back out the door*

November 11, 2011 05:44PM
numbr01banana
Messing up on what? not saving the world? that doesnt make any sense, and Dee is totally gonna kick your butt for that, stop with all the self pity stuffboxingwinking smiley

Like I said, I'm all scared.

November 11, 2011 07:18PM
*parks in parking lot then walks inside. curling up on the couch*

"Darling," you said. "we're a train wreck."

"Sweetheart," I said, " train wreaks always make the front page."

Online Users (Users active in the last 15 minutes)

Guests: 6
Record Number of Users: 3 on May 13, 2012
Record Number of Guests: 213 on April 08, 2024
Rock Salt Journals Forum - Forum Statistics

Global
Topics: 115, Posts: 12,503, Users: 128.
Our newest member rajeshdesa.

This forum
Topics: 6, Posts: 1,652.