Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Coyote Fugly - An Appreciation for the Winchesters, Part 4

Posted by DeanJW 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Gunnar Eyewear - Especially for Computers! How do you think I'll look in these? ~Mattie

Gunnar Eyewear Gunnar Gaming Eyewear PPK Cobalt/Snow Frame
avatar Re: Coyote Fugly - An Appreciation for the Winchesters
November 11, 2011 10:13PM
DeanJW

Like I said, I'm all scared.

*laughs* Oh I know you are. winking smiley *shakes her head*

DJ thats great! congratulations!!!!!

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
November 11, 2011 10:14PM
Slevin36219
*parks in parking lot then walks inside. curling up on the couch*

Hiya Slev, How've you been?

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
November 11, 2011 10:30PM
numbr01banana

Hiya Slev, How've you been?

I could be much, much better. How about youself?

"Darling," you said. "we're a train wreck."

"Sweetheart," I said, " train wreaks always make the front page."
November 11, 2011 11:07PM
Winchester... never said you need to fear me, just said I would kick your ass for self-pity.

*goes outside...puts wheel locks on all 4 wheels of the car....thinks a minute...adds a secret booby trap*

Ok. Now...you get rid of the pity party and I will get rid of the trap. Moping around doesn't become you.

Dj congrats!! Mind if I ask what its about?

Slev - hugs

Whoa! De'ja moo - I've heard this bull before!
November 11, 2011 11:16PM
It's a romance, really, begins in early WWII. I don't quite know how to describe as other than a short story. It probably needs more work but... I was going all edit crazy and trying to change the best parts of it so it was time to stop lol

The best thing? It started as one of my mom's manuscripts. She never had the courage to submit it; and it was GOOD. I just fleshed it out some, added a couple small scenes... but a lot of it is still hers.

I want to put some of my stuff up but i don't have anything even remotely close to ready yet... and i'm going insane, working against time, to get mom's scanned and transcribed before they simply fall apart. A lot of them were damaged in the fire...

Thx guys for the congrats and the support, it means a lot!

Lord, what fools these Mortals be! Of course, I don't do half bad in the foolish department, either, when I put my mind to it *LOL*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2011 11:16PM by DJSparkles.
November 12, 2011 01:48AM
Slevin36219

I could be much, much better. How about youself?

*gives slev a hug* Uh-oh that doesnt sound good, everything alright?

I've been pretty good. . .although having a rough time convincing myself that given the circumstances at work it is OK to quit *shakes her head* I have several people telling me itd be the best thing. . .yet have a very hard time fathoming it *laughs a little*

November 12, 2011 12:40PM
DeanJW

You mean online? Or a library? tongue sticking out smiley

What makes you think I ruled that out? LMAOspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

"You are braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think"
November 12, 2011 12:47PM
numbr01banana
YAY!!! I'm so happy you got your baby back and its running beautifully!!! thats awesome! Sorry to hear about your CD-player though, I hope that starts shaping up for you too. . .I promise I havent touched it and wont be touching it. . .it would probably explode if i did. . .which is exactly what it sounds like my laptop charger is going to do when it gets plugged into the wall. . .no joke, it starts beeping and sounds like a bomb is going to go off confused and here I thought I had all of those problems fixed. . .*looks at a camera* Dean I swear something evil is out to get me lately. . .you should come check it out! winking smileyLMAO

As for changing your major, it took me MONTHS if not close to a year to actually officially declare my major after I decided what I was really going to do, you have time, just stay on track with the course work and you'll be fine. Thats great that you get take-home exams though! thats gotta be helpful smiling smiley

Jess, i'm so sorry you had a crappy birthday! hope your week goes up from here though!*hugs*

Thanks! Yeah I just tried cleaning it yesterday with one of my dad's lense cleaners CD's that work for DVD players too, and it wouldnt even play it, so I'm assuming either the lense is bad or it's something else......headdesk

You're lappy is acting up too? Mine keeps spontaneously shutting down on me and then it restarts and after I log back in a message pops up saying that Windows is recovering from an unexpected shutdown. Someone told me laptops will do that if it starts to run hot but I don't remember it ever running hot. Plus I'm getting security alerts for virus and stuff, which is strange considering I havent been on any websites that could actually harm it so it's either my flashdrive (god forbid) or something else. Time to defrag again I suppose.....rolling pin

Well I don't want to wait too long, apparently we now have deadlines for when we sign up for our next classes in the following semester, which is a first they've never done that before but I guess it makes sense, it'll help with making records of enrollment in whatever courses so they dont have to make changes at the last minute but still, kind of a set-back for those of us that may change our classes at some point during the holidays because we just dont want to do them. Now we have to actually ATTEND these classes and wait until Add/Drop week before we can make changes, which is a complete waste of time if you ask me.

"You are braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think"
November 12, 2011 06:05PM
numbr01banana

*gives slev a hug* Uh-oh that doesnt sound good, everything alright?

I've been pretty good. . .although having a rough time convincing myself that given the circumstances at work it is OK to quit *shakes her head* I have several people telling me itd be the best thing. . .yet have a very hard time fathoming it *laughs a little*

i have been diagnosed with extreme exhaustion and a serious chest infection.

been an awesome two months

November 12, 2011 07:44PM
HarleyluvsSN
Thanks! Yeah I just tried cleaning it yesterday with one of my dad's lense cleaners CD's that work for DVD players too, and it wouldnt even play it, so I'm assuming either the lense is bad or it's something else......headdesk

You're lappy is acting up too? Mine keeps spontaneously shutting down on me and then it restarts and after I log back in a message pops up saying that Windows is recovering from an unexpected shutdown. Someone told me laptops will do that if it starts to run hot but I don't remember it ever running hot. Plus I'm getting security alerts for virus and stuff, which is strange considering I havent been on any websites that could actually harm it so it's either my flashdrive (god forbid) or something else. Time to defrag again I suppose.....rolling pin

Well I don't want to wait too long, apparently we now have deadlines for when we sign up for our next classes in the following semester, which is a first they've never done that before but I guess it makes sense, it'll help with making records of enrollment in whatever courses so they dont have to make changes at the last minute but still, kind of a set-back for those of us that may change our classes at some point during the holidays because we just dont want to do them. Now we have to actually ATTEND these classes and wait until Add/Drop week before we can make changes, which is a complete waste of time if you ask me.

Oh no that doesnt sound good, hope you're able to get that fixed soon. . .as for your lappy shutting down and getting warnings like it has a virus it may actually be a virus, even if you havent been on any weird sites, mine does that a lot and my housemate usually uses malwarebytes and super anti spyware to clean the laptop. . .otherwise I'm out of ideas for you. . .especially considering the fact that technology hates me. Ha my laptop isnt really acting up right now, *knocks on wood* Its just the charger. . .which beeps like the timer on a bomb about to explode, needless to say i havent plugged it into my laptop since it started doing that. confused

As for classes we have kinda the same thing although I'm not sure it a deadline to sign up completely like we do have the add/drop deadlines but those are after we register, but we just have a date we can start registering and there isnt really an end until after the drop/add deadlines, but we've always had that. . .i think. . .

Sleven I'm so sorry that sucks!!! have you been able to do anything to try to recuperate at all?

November 12, 2011 07:46PM
nope. school is very busy, and because of the chest infection, bee coughing my my lungs the past two week. So tired *laids down on couch, arms folded in sweater*

November 12, 2011 09:03PM
Realhuntress
Winchester... never said you need to fear me, just said I would kick your ass for self-pity.

*goes outside...puts wheel locks on all 4 wheels of the car....thinks a minute...adds a secret booby trap*

Ok. Now...you get rid of the pity party and I will get rid of the trap. Moping around doesn't become you...

As for the ass kicking, join the queue... But be careful, there are some crazy bastards in it. *gets rid of the wheel locks and the trap* *smirks and goes to the bar, pours himself some whisky*

~ There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and an "if" in life.
And after Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W.T.F. ~
November 12, 2011 09:06PM
*mumbles with eyes closed* someone is kicking your ass... about time *chuckles*

November 12, 2011 09:17PM
Slevin36219
*mumbles with eyes closed* someone is kicking your ass... about time *chuckles*

Don't get too jealous, sweetheart.

~ There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and an "if" in life.
November 12, 2011 09:19PM
DeanJW

Don't get too jealous, sweetheart.

*yawned* too tired to get jealous anymore

November 12, 2011 09:27PM
Slevin36219
*yawned* too tired to get jealous anymore

Then good night. *hands her a blanket and leaves*

November 12, 2011 09:29PM
DeanJW

Then good night. *hands her a blanket and leaves*

*curled up with the blanket* thanks. Bye Pokey, nice talking to you for a short time. :)

November 13, 2011 09:17PM
DeanJW
Realhuntress

Ok. Now...you get rid of the pity party and I will get rid of the trap. Moping around doesn't become you...

As for the ass kicking, join the queue... But be careful, there are some crazy bastards in it. *gets rid of the wheel locks and the trap* *smirks and goes to the bar, pours himself some whisky*
the QUEUE??? You've been hanging around Crowley too long. Starting to pick up some of his lingo. raised eyebrow

FIgured you'd try to disable the trap....

*sets off secondary trap*

*wheels and doors fall off*

*engine mount bolts fall out*

*tiny bombs solder the steering wheel into locked position*

Now. IN the time it takes you fix all that, maybe you can reconsider your attitude. raspberry

All of the above done in tough love, of course.partyboxing

November 13, 2011 10:24PM
Realhuntress
the QUEUE??? You've been hanging around Crowley too long. Starting to pick up some of his lingo. raised eyebrow

Now. IN the time it takes you fix all that, maybe you can reconsider your attitude. raspberry

Kilroy I wouldnt have done that if i were you. . .

and Slev, that totally sucks! hopefully you'll get some time to rest up over the break between semesters!

November 13, 2011 10:48PM
Realhuntress

Oops... Why did you do that to that poor car? *grinning* By the way, it wasn't mine. Someone forgot I need to keep changing cars now, hm? You really might need to reconsider your attitude... *shaking head* Such vandalism... *grins more and salutes*

November 14, 2011 10:16AM
DeanJW

Oops... Why did you do that to that poor car? *grinning* By the way, it wasn't mine. Someone forgot I need to keep changing cars now, hm? You really might need to reconsider your attitude... *shaking head* Such vandalism... *grins more and salutes*
Oh, come on, Dean. I'm not THAT big an idiot.
My mission was a success. You stopped the pity party long enough to take a dig at me. grinning smileyraspberrymanicure

My point here is when life buries you in a pile of crap, are you gonna moan and groan about it or are you gonna shovel your way out?

Personally, I'm shoveling.

*hands over spare shovel*

Race you to the other side! smileys with beerboxing

November 15, 2011 12:08PM
There wasn't any pity party going on. Let's say all this came at a very wrong time. Could we just drop this topic, please?

November 15, 2011 04:13PM
numbr01banana
Oh no that doesnt sound good, hope you're able to get that fixed soon. . .as for your lappy shutting down and getting warnings like it has a virus it may actually be a virus, even if you havent been on any weird sites, mine does that a lot and my housemate usually uses malwarebytes and super anti spyware to clean the laptop. . .otherwise I'm out of ideas for you. . .especially considering the fact that technology hates me. Ha my laptop isnt really acting up right now, *knocks on wood* Its just the charger. . .which beeps like the timer on a bomb about to explode, needless to say i havent plugged it into my laptop since it started doing that. confused

As for classes we have kinda the same thing although I'm not sure it a deadline to sign up completely like we do have the add/drop deadlines but those are after we register, but we just have a date we can start registering and there isnt really an end until after the drop/add deadlines, but we've always had that. . .i think. . .

Sleven I'm so sorry that sucks!!! have you been able to do anything to try to recuperate at all?

I'm going to defrag it soon, first I have to move my video files onto the stationary computer for safe-keeping, usually when we defrag there's no loss of important files ore anything but I want to do the transfer anyway just to be on the safe side. I've downloaded too many videos (most of them from YouTube) to want to have to go back and get them ALL again, that would be insane, plus I have my episodes of Vampire Diaries, the entire 1st and 2nd seasons of Fruits Basket and Vampire Knight, and the three episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist, those are the only videos I actually bought and I dont want to have to buy them again if iTunes decides to be a Richard Cranium.......mad tongue

I went and made an appointment today to see my advisor on Friday to discuss my major change, but they sent me an e-mail back saying that it got cancelled because they wont be there at 10am Friday which is the time I signed up for because it's between my classes. Now why would they have a 10am option available for an appointment if they dont plan on being there in the first place? It's ridiculous.

*hugs Slev* Sorry you're not feeling too good Levi, I hope you get better soon heartheartheartheart

And Madre, not siding with Winchester but rather the car, that poor car, why did you do that? LOLconfused

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2011 04:15PM by HarleyluvsSN.
November 15, 2011 06:36PM
HarleyluvsSN

I'm going to defrag it soon, first I have to move my video files onto the stationary computer for safe-keeping, usually when we defrag there's no loss of important files ore anything but I want to do the transfer anyway just to be on the safe side. I've downloaded too many videos (most of them from YouTube) to want to have to go back and get them ALL again, that would be insane, plus I have my episodes of Vampire Diaries, the entire 1st and 2nd seasons of Fruits Basket and Vampire Knight, and the three episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist, those are the only videos I actually bought and I dont want to have to buy them again if iTunes decides to be a Richard Cranium.......mad tongue

I went and made an appointment today to see my advisor on Friday to discuss my major change, but they sent me an e-mail back saying that it got cancelled because they wont be there at 10am Friday which is the time I signed up for because it's between my classes. Now why would they have a 10am option available for an appointment if they dont plan on being there in the first place? It's ridiculous.

*hugs Slev* Sorry you're not feeling too good Levi, I hope you get better soon heartheartheartheart

And Madre, not siding with Winchester but rather the car, that poor car, why did you do that? LOLconfused

Sounds like a good plan for cleaning out your laptop! and Id want to keep those videos safe too, wouldnt wanna risk losing them, although given my luck with technology losing them wouldnt be too far fetchedwinking smileyLMAO

As for the advising appointment, that kinda sounds like what happened with my doctors appointment, it was supposed to be in like 2 weeks and the called and were all "I'm sorry the doctor isnt actually going to be in that day. . ." I was like well then why did you schedule it for then? they called me the day right after i made the appointment. anywhoooo I dont know why people do that, aside from really frustrating the rest of the world! Hopefully you'll be able to reschedule that appointment for a time that both works for you, and they'll actually be in to help! that is so frustrating!

November 16, 2011 08:58AM
DeanJW
There wasn't any pity party going on. Let's say all this came at a very wrong time. Could we just drop this topic, please?
Uh-huh. raised eyebrow

Ok - so long as I don't catch ya hidin' in a bottle, I'll let you off the hook. smileys with beer

Now chocolate, on the other hand.... here, have some. I'll share! M&Ms peanutspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

November 19, 2011 12:00AM
Realhuntress
Uh-huh. raised eyebrow

Ok - so long as I don't catch ya hidin' in a bottle, I'll let you off the hook. smileys with beer

Now chocolate, on the other hand.... here, have some. I'll share! M&Ms peanutspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Not that you can do anything to make me stop drinking anyway. Batmanarrr! You can have your chocolate and I'll keep my bottle. Especially when I need to kill a few slow and weak brain cells and sort all the crap out. partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty

CLICK, LEARN AND BOW!

November 19, 2011 12:55AM
DeanJW

Not that you can do anything to make me stop drinking anyway. Batmanarrr! You can have your chocolate and I'll keep my bottle. Especially when I need to kill a few slow and weak brain cells and sort all the crap out. partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty

CLICK, LEARN AND BOW!

*reads through Deans note and laughs* You know what? That is just hilarious! and. . . just so you know, My housemate absolutely loves itLMAOLMAO sad part? I dont really agreewinking smiley

And if you wont take the chocolate shes sharing I will raspberry*swipes some M&Ms from Dee with a wink and a thankful smile* and yooouuu can keep your bottle, I'm not a fan anyway winking smileyangel

November 19, 2011 01:19PM
numbr01banana
*reads through Deans note and laughs* You know what? That is just hilarious! and. . . just so you know, My housemate absolutely loves itLMAOLMAO sad part? I dont really agreewinking smiley

And if you wont take the chocolate shes sharing I will raspberry*swipes some M&Ms from Dee with a wink and a thankful smile* and yooouuu can keep your bottle, I'm not a fan anyway winking smileyangel

You don't agree because you don't drink. That's why you can't know it's true. Batman Btw, I never said I would share my bottle. Devils trap

November 19, 2011 10:23PM
DeanJW

You don't agree because you don't drink. That's why you can't know it's true. Batman Btw, I never said I would share my bottle. Devils trap

Well now I suppose that would be one reason I dont agree. And I know you didnt say you would trade your bottle, sounded like Dee wanted to trade you, I was just saying I wouldnt argue you're having oneraspberry

November 19, 2011 10:49PM
*scurries in, checks everything, waves, leaves a ribbon-wrapped bottle of champagne on the bar for Dean with a card that says "Thanks" and scampers quickly back to her keyboard*

Lord, what fools these Mortals be! Of course, I don't do half bad in the foolish department, either, when I put my mind to it *LOL*

Online Users (Users active in the last 15 minutes)

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 3 on May 13, 2012
Record Number of Guests: 213 on April 08, 2024
Rock Salt Journals Forum - Forum Statistics

Global
Topics: 115, Posts: 12,503, Users: 128.
Our newest member rajeshdesa.

This forum
Topics: 6, Posts: 1,652.