Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Coyote Fugly - An Appreciation for the Winchesters, Part 4

Posted by DeanJW 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
avatar Re: Coyote Fugly - An Appreciation for the Winchesters
November 19, 2011 11:09PM
DeanJW

Not that you can do anything to make me stop drinking anyway. Batmanarrr! You can have your chocolate and I'll keep my bottle. Especially when I need to kill a few slow and weak brain cells and sort all the crap out. partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty

CLICK, LEARN AND BOW!

*reads note* ....head scratchLMAO You're killing off brain cells alright. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out But they're not the ones you think they are. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

......and now I need a drink. confusedscream headdesk

*pours up a rum and coke* partyhappy

You're welcome to all the chocolate you want, Nan! candy

Whoa! De'ja moo - I've heard this bull before!
November 20, 2011 12:05PM
Realhuntress

*reads note* ....head scratchLMAO You're killing off brain cells alright. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out But they're not the ones you think they are. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

*pours up a rum and coke* partyhappy

You're welcome to all the chocolate you want, Nan! candy

*grins* Thanks Dee! *grabs some more chocolate* this just happens to be my *pauses* drug of choice? I was gonna say drink, but that makes absolutely no sense, besides that would be Mt. Dew slushies anywayLMAO

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
November 20, 2011 03:26PM
DJSparkles
*scurries in, checks everything, waves, leaves a ribbon-wrapped bottle of champagne on the bar for Dean with a card that says "Thanks" and scampers quickly back to her keyboard*

Thanks for what??? I don't knowpardon Anyway, thanks. There's... something to celebrate today and this will come in handy. winking smiley

Realhuntress

*pours up a rum and coke* partyhappycandy

Really? Wanna have an IQ test challenge? tongue sticking out smiley

Btw, scientists used to believe that since certain age (20+) people start losing brain cells and no new ones appear. There's a new research that proves this theory wrong. winking smiley

*raises eyebrow* You? Drink? Really? *grins*

~ There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and an "if" in life.
And after Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W.T.F. ~
November 20, 2011 03:36PM
*reads back...re-reads* raised eyebrow Comes in and flips on tv.... plops in a chair....grabs a hard cider*
Wow, you mean there was a "Dean roast" and nobody called me????scream

I know lightening is gonna hit me,,,but I have to say I agree with the man...nothing straightens out a mind better than a good Bourbon...( Preferably Kentucky Gentleman). :D And I'm told it takes the edge off a particularly edgy hunt. (Thanks, Sam) And Dean, I'm digging that Dodge Charger in the lot...But it needs a good paint job... Charge! Amusez-vous

There is nothing more gentle than strength, nor anything as strong as true gentleness.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2011 04:00PM by Blue.
November 20, 2011 09:39PM
Blue
*reads back...re-reads* raised eyebrow Comes in and flips on tv.... plops in a chair....grabs a hard cider*

I know lightening is gonna hit me,,,but I have to say I agree with the man...nothing straightens out a mind better than a good Bourbon...( Preferably Kentucky Gentleman). :D And I'm told it takes the edge off a particularly edgy hunt. (Thanks, Sam) And Dean, I'm digging that Dodge Charger in the lot...But it needs a good paint job... Charge! Amusez-vous

*waves* Hey Blue! And I agree, love a good Charger but I'm more of a sucker for a 69 with a black paint job winking smiley

"You are braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think"
November 20, 2011 09:40PM
DeanJW
Not that you can do anything to make me stop drinking anyway. Batmanarrr! You can have your chocolate and I'll keep my bottle. Especially when I need to kill a few slow and weak brain cells and sort all the crap out. partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty

CLICK, LEARN AND BOW!

That's an interesting way to look at it winking smiley LMAOLMAO

"You are braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think"
November 20, 2011 09:49PM
numbr01banana
Sounds like a good plan for cleaning out your laptop! and Id want to keep those videos safe too, wouldnt wanna risk losing them, although given my luck with technology losing them wouldnt be too far fetchedwinking smileyLMAO

As for the advising appointment, that kinda sounds like what happened with my doctors appointment, it was supposed to be in like 2 weeks and the called and were all "I'm sorry the doctor isnt actually going to be in that day. . ." I was like well then why did you schedule it for then? they called me the day right after i made the appointment. anywhoooo I dont know why people do that, aside from really frustrating the rest of the world! Hopefully you'll be able to reschedule that appointment for a time that both works for you, and they'll actually be in to help! that is so frustrating!

I'm going to have to download iTunes again but on the stationary computer now because of the issue, the file on my laptop is messing up on me, I can't update it and it wont register my iPod, keeps saying that it's "not working" or something...raised eyebrow

Don't be too hard on yourself, technology is so blood touchy nowadays, what makes me sad about all these upgrades is that music stores have pretty much been exterminated courtesy of songs being "digitized" and now movie stores are going out of business because of Netflix, free-streaming and the option to buy them online. I love music stores, I've never even been in one and now I wont get that chance. But yeah the way devices are being made I wouldnt be surprised if they rig them to break at some point so you have to get it fixed and end up paying more money arrr!

Sorry that happened, that sucks! Well they had a time frame for walk-ins on Thursday and I came in and officially changed my major to child-care for children up to about the age of 5 (forgot the starting age, I think it's about a year old). It means I'll be in school for another year at the least but I'll take it winking smiley

November 20, 2011 09:52PM
HarleyluvsSN
Blue

*waves* Hey Blue! And I agree, love a good Charger but I'm more of a sucker for a 69 with a black paint job winking smiley

hehe 69tongue sticking out smileygrinning smiley

"Darling," you said. "we're a train wreck."

"Sweetheart," I said, " train wreaks always make the front page."
November 20, 2011 09:54PM
Slevin36219

hehe 69tongue sticking out smileygrinning smiley

I didnt mean it like that! LMAOLMAOspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

*hugs* How are you doing BTW? You feeling better? heart

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2011 09:55PM by HarleyluvsSN.
November 21, 2011 09:47AM
HarleyluvsSN

*hugs* How are you doing BTW? You feeling better? heart[/color]

much better thank you. how's life treating you?

November 21, 2011 07:42PM
Slevin36219
HarleyluvsSN

*hugs* How are you doing BTW? You feeling better? heart[/color]

12th man SLev! Harley! How is life treating you all? (And you've been sick, Slevin?)

There is nothing more gentle than strength, nor anything as strong as true gentleness.
November 21, 2011 09:02PM
Blue

12th man SLev! Harley! How is life treating you all? (And you've been sick, Slevin?)

Yeah was very sick with a chest infection and like exhaustion. I'm over the infection, not the tiredness though

November 23, 2011 09:50AM
DeanJW
DJSparkles
*scurries in, checks everything, waves, leaves a ribbon-wrapped bottle of champagne on the bar for Dean with a card that says "Thanks" and scampers quickly back to her keyboard*

Thanks for what??? I don't knowpardon Anyway, thanks. There's... something to celebrate today and this will come in handy. winking smiley

Realhuntress

*pours up a rum and coke* partyhappycandy

Really? Wanna have an IQ test challenge? tongue sticking out smiley

Btw, scientists used to believe that since certain age (20+) people start losing brain cells and no new ones appear. There's a new research that proves this theory wrong. winking smiley

*raises eyebrow* You? Drink? Really? *grins*
Celebration, huh? Congrats on whatever it is. applausewoohoo!

IQ test? Sure. But you're gonna have to get in line behind the 10,000 other people and issues demanding attention right now. scream
Hmm... I hope the new theory is right.smiling bouncing smiley But if drinking can make you smarter, then my alcoholic grandma should have been a genius when she passed away. Instead, she didn't even know my name.oops Proof is in the pudding...er.. bottle. So to speak. Nice thought, though.winking smiley

And yes, Jack, Jim, the Cap'n and I are old acquaintances. partyI just don't let them get TOO friendly. I've seen firsthand what kind of nastiness they do once they move in with you. punchsleep

November 23, 2011 11:41AM
Slevin36219

Doing good winking smiley My dad talked with our landlord and we've got the all-clear to have a cat now (he wouldnt let us have one before......which is weird since HE has a cat.....raised eyebrow) But yeah it's his birthday present to me, I've been wanting to have a cat for the longest heart

Hope you're feeling better now, other than not feeling well how's it going for you?

November 23, 2011 11:43AM
Blue

*GLOMPS* Hey Blue! Nothing much really, school coming to a close and whatnot, I've got final exams coming up in a couple weeks winking smiley How's it going? heart

November 23, 2011 01:12PM
*limps in and lays down on the floor in front of the couch on her stomach*
*mutters*iamsonotmovingfortherestofbreak*mutters*

Slev I'm glad you're feeling a little bit better, sorry to hear that you're still exhausted though, that sucks.

BLUE!!! Long time no see, how've you been?

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
November 23, 2011 07:40PM
HarleyluvsSN

Doing good winking smiley My dad talked with our landlord and we've got the all-clear to have a cat now (he wouldnt let us have one before......which is weird since HE has a cat.....raised eyebrow) But yeah it's his birthday present to me, I've been wanting to have a cat for the longest heart

Hope you're feeling better now, other than not feeling well how's it going for you?

Its going good. Exams coming up, working, going to the gym. You know, normal 18 year old stuff.

And yay kitty

November 24, 2011 08:16AM
numbr01banana
*limps in and lays down on the floor in front of the couch on her stomach*
*mutters*iamsonotmovingfortherestofbreak*mutters*

Slev I'm glad you're feeling a little bit better, sorry to hear that you're still exhausted though, that sucks.

BLUE!!! Long time no see, how've you been?

*tosses a blanket at her* Curl up and snooze for a bit. Same here, finally glad for a break, bad thing is I've got two assignments to work on during this beloved break, lovely right? LMAOspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

November 24, 2011 08:19AM
Slevin36219
Its going good. Exams coming up, working, going to the gym. You know, normal 18 year old stuff.

And yay kitty

I've got four in a couple weeks myself, two on the same day, so most of next week will be spent studying for them lol. I've signed up for a P.E. class (mandatory class....gag me) and we've got a gym here, I've been meaning to start exercising for the longest but it's just too easy to be lazy......spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Yep, and she's a cutie! Just got one last night, already into everything, jumping behind the TV, getting behind the computer, getting ON the computer, she's a ball of nosy energy lol. Still trying to decide on a name for her, she's an orange kitten, about 6 months old heart

November 24, 2011 11:19AM
Blue
And Dean, I'm digging that Dodge Charger in the lot...But it needs a good paint job...

HarleyluvsSN

It's a Dodge Challenger. And I'm not gonna waste my time on a paint job because we'll probably need a new car soon anyway. And I want my Baby back. Impala

HarleyluvsSN
That's an interesting way to look at it winking smiley LMAOLMAO

That's a smart way to look at it. tongue sticking out smileyraspberry

Realhuntress
IQ test? Sure. But you're gonna have to get in line behind the 10,000 other people and issues demanding attention right now. scream
Hmm... I hope the new theory is right.smiling bouncing smiley But if drinking can make you smarter, then my alcoholic grandma should have been a genius when she passed away. Instead, she didn't even know my name.oops Proof is in the pudding...er.. bottle. So to speak. Nice thought, though.winking smiley

And yes, Jack, Jim, the Cap'n and I are old acquaintances. partyI just don't let them get TOO friendly. I've seen firsthand what kind of nastiness they do once they move in with you. punchsleep

Mhm. Just admit it. You're scared that you could lose. LMAO

I have drinking under control. That's actually one of the very few things I do have under control at the time being.

~ There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and an "if" in life.
And after Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W.T.F. ~
November 24, 2011 12:22PM
HarleyluvsSN

*tosses a blanket at her* Curl up and snooze for a bit. Same here, finally glad for a break, bad thing is I've got two assignments to work on during this beloved break, lovely right? LMAOspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

*pulls the blanket over her and laughs* curling up is a pretty bad idea right nowoopsLMAO but I am most definitely going to try and catch up on sleep over break, unfortunately like you I've got a couple assignments to do, and an exam to study for, I mean who plans an exam for the week you get back from break!?! *shakes her head* actually, apparently most of the profs at my school do.

and your kitty just sounds adorable!!!! thats so exciting you were able to get one!

November 26, 2011 04:17PM
DeanJW
It's a Dodge Challenger. And I'm not gonna waste my time on a paint job because we'll probably need a new car soon anyway. And I want my Baby back. Impala

Dammit I KNEW it was a Challenger but my dad (who knows cars better than I do) was like "No it's a Charger", and I went along with it because well he's more savvy about this stuff than I am for starters, and because the 71' Chargers had a similar grill to the Challengers around that time so I figured he must be right....eye rolling smiley

I feel your pain, I miss Baby too something FIERCE sad smiley

That's a smart way to look at it. tongue sticking out smileyraspberry

Far be it for me to come between a man and his alcohol so I won't argue with you on that spinning smiley sticking its tongue out just as long as you don't come between ME and my chocolate, I'll go about my merry way, mum's the word and all that jazz winking smiley

November 26, 2011 04:22PM
numbr01banana

*pulls the blanket over her and laughs* curling up is a pretty bad idea right nowoopsLMAO but I am most definitely going to try and catch up on sleep over break, unfortunately like you I've got a couple assignments to do, and an exam to study for, I mean who plans an exam for the week you get back from break!?! *shakes her head* actually, apparently most of the profs at my school do.

and your kitty just sounds adorable!!!! thats so exciting you were able to get one!

Sounds similar to my school, but our exams are the week after next, still I wouldnt be surprised if they choose our "study time" for the next weeks as a grand opportunity to toss in some extra work for us to do, I mean if it's extra credit I wouldn't mind but all that other stuff? No thanks eye rolling smiley

She's a mess that's for sure lol, her name is Clary winking smileyheart And her favorite locations to curl up are behind our entertainment center and behind the computer desk, she used to get behind the dryer but then she tore up the hose and now I've fixed it so she can't get back there.

One thing I love about cats, you dont need to buy some expensive toy to keep them entertained. I tied off a lenght of a plastic necklace chain to one end of our Swiffer broom that we dont use any more, drug it accross the floor and she went nuts over it LMAO

November 26, 2011 04:22PM
*comes out of turkey induced coma* confused It's a little late, but Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!!...and
Winchester, excusez-moi....You should know that I was lucky to even know it was a Dodge!!
cheerleader Good Luck on those Finals next week....some profs are so mean...exams the week after break....arrr!

Guess it about time to start decorating for Christmas....* puts up tree with only lights, stars and yellow roses for Matt* now that is a Tree with Texas written all over it...:D Merry Christmas, Matt.
* decorates another with tiny impalas, pies, and guns* LOL And you too....Winchester

*sneaks back in and puts a Grinch tree topper on Dean's tree...* I'm so sorry...I just can't be good even for a little while.I don't know

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2011 07:35PM by Blue.
November 26, 2011 04:46PM
Happy Thanksgiving Americans grinning smiley

November 28, 2011 03:23PM
DeanJW

Mhm. Just admit it. You're scared that you could lose. LMAO

I have drinking under control. That's actually one of the very few things I do have under control at the time being.

Can I have the Challenger when you're done? It's no Impala, but still....

Honestly - not scared, just too tired to give a damn. Guess that's a sign of too much stress, huh? mad tongue headdesk

under control? raised eyebrow.... right. whatever you say. smileys with beer

Speaking of... how's it going with that Leviathan issue?Bobby

November 28, 2011 03:26PM
Happy ...albeit late...Thanksgiving folks!! Hope it was great!

cookingwatchsleepImpala

November 29, 2011 03:16PM
HarleyluvsSN
Sounds similar to my school, but our exams are the week after next, still I wouldnt be surprised if they choose our "study time" for the next weeks as a grand opportunity to toss in some extra work for us to do, I mean if it's extra credit I wouldn't mind but all that other stuff? No thanks eye rolling smiley

She's a mess that's for sure lol, her name is Clary winking smileyheart And her favorite locations to curl up are behind our entertainment center and behind the computer desk, she used to get behind the dryer but then she tore up the hose and now I've fixed it so she can't get back there.

One thing I love about cats, you dont need to buy some expensive toy to keep them entertained. I tied off a lenght of a plastic necklace chain to one end of our Swiffer broom that we dont use any more, drug it accross the floor and she went nuts over it LMAO

yeah most people have their exams way before we do. . .not gonna lie its kinda annoying, especially since I barely get 2 weeks for break and most people get double that. winking smileyLMAO

*laughs* Clary sounds adorable!! glad you were able to rig it so she cant get behind the dryer now! My bunny screwed up the hose for our dryer and washer so bad that we actually had to get new ones. . .or it gave my mom more reasons to try to convince my dad we needed a new one, but it was kinda funny, although no matter what we did we couldnt keep her outta there.

November 30, 2011 10:39AM
Blue
*comes out of turkey induced coma* confused It's a little late, but Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!!...and
Winchester, excusez-moi....You should know that I was lucky to even know it was a Dodge!!
cheerleader Good Luck on those Finals next week....some profs are so mean...exams the week after break....arrr!

Guess it about time to start decorating for Christmas....* puts up tree with only lights, stars and yellow roses for Matt* now that is a Tree with Texas written all over it...:D Merry Christmas, Matt.
* decorates another with tiny impalas, pies, and guns* LOL And you too....Winchester

*sneaks back in and puts a Grinch tree topper on Dean's tree...* I'm so sorry...I just can't be good even for a little while.I don't know

Lovin' the trees Blue! heart............Hmm.........should we have one big one in the corner? I want to decorate a tree now smiling bouncing smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2011 10:40AM by HarleyluvsSN.
November 30, 2011 10:46AM
numbr01banana
yeah most people have their exams way before we do. . .not gonna lie its kinda annoying, especially since I barely get 2 weeks for break and most people get double that. winking smileyLMAO

*laughs* Clary sounds adorable!! glad you were able to rig it so she cant get behind the dryer now! My bunny screwed up the hose for our dryer and washer so bad that we actually had to get new ones. . .or it gave my mom more reasons to try to convince my dad we needed a new one, but it was kinda funny, although no matter what we did we couldnt keep her outta there.

Luckily one of my exams is optional, so that's one less test to worry about. And apparently one of the tests I was supposed to have on Monday, that partners with another test, is going to be on Wednesday instead............I believe, I could be wrong.

Yeah we definitely have to get a new hose now lol, we just got her a catnip-scratcher, but she still enjoys the Swiffer toy more, and we also got her a collar but the clasp was so crappy she was able to tear it off in a heartbeat, that was a waste of $3. She just love tight-knit locations, behind the dryer, behind the tv speakers, the computer desk, she'll even jump up into the computer chair when either my dad or myself are using it and she'll curl up behind us and go to sleep, it's so cute lol. heart

She's currently obsessed with my room, every time I go in or out of it and she sees me doing so she'll go up to the door and sit in front of it, waiting for the door to be opened again so she can sneak in somehow. She's even gone as far as scratching and meowing at it. One time I caught her staring at the doorknob and I swear she looked like she was trying to figure out how to turn it or something lol.

Online Users (Users active in the last 15 minutes)

Guests: 2
Record Number of Users: 3 on May 13, 2012
Record Number of Guests: 213 on April 08, 2024
Rock Salt Journals Forum - Forum Statistics

Global
Topics: 115, Posts: 12,503, Users: 128.
Our newest member rajeshdesa.

This forum
Topics: 6, Posts: 1,652.