Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Coyote Fugly - An Appreciation for the Winchesters, Part 4

Posted by DeanJW 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
avatar Re: Coyote Fugly - An Appreciation for the Winchesters
March 22, 2012 08:04PM
*raises head wearily and looks around*

Lord, what fools these Mortals be! Of course, I don't do half bad in the foolish department, either, when I put my mind to it *LOL*
May 11, 2012 07:09PM
*walks in and smiles a little* Sure has been quiet in here *goes to the bar and gets an empty glass and a vodka bottle*

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."
May 11, 2012 07:30PM
Ursula
*walks in and smiles a little* Sure has been quiet in here *goes to the bar and gets an empty glass and a vodka bottle*

*comes in and looks around* Urs you still here?

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
May 11, 2012 07:34PM
*trails in wearily and flops on the couch*

Lord, what fools these Mortals be! Of course, I don't do half bad in the foolish department, either, when I put my mind to it *LOL*
May 11, 2012 07:46PM
DJSparkles
*trails in wearily and flops on the couch*

DJ! hows it goin? Man its been too long since I've been in here. *grabs a Mt. Dew and takes a seat on a couch*

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
May 11, 2012 08:30PM
Oh, I'm here... exhausted but okay I guess... sorry i haven't been around much

May 11, 2012 08:34PM
DJSparkles
Oh, I'm here... exhausted but okay I guess... sorry i haven't been around much

Ahhh, sorry you're so exhausted. Nah dont be sorry, I totally understand, I havent had the time to stop by much lately either.

May 11, 2012 09:34PM
Exhaustion is a part of life *LOL*

I'll live, just not enjoying it at the moment. How's by you?

May 12, 2012 10:08AM
DJSparkles
Exhaustion is a part of life *LOL*

I'll live, just not enjoying it at the moment. How's by you?

Yeah tell me about it *laughs a little* Sorry you're not enjoying the moment. Stuff by me is. . .good? Complicated, but good. I think *laughs a little more and shakes her head.*

May 12, 2012 01:00PM
Yeah, I get the complicated part. Pretty much sums it up here, too.

May 12, 2012 05:37PM
DJSparkles
Yeah, I get the complicated part. Pretty much sums it up here, too.

*Laughs* Yup that seems to be a recurring theme lately, but hey, it keeps life interesting. . .for the most part :)

May 13, 2012 06:32PM
numbr01banana
*comes in and looks around* Urs you still here?

*grins* Nanners!...ah sorry I went looking for a mixer but the one I found wasn't nice so I gave up.

Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
May 13, 2012 09:12PM
Ursula
*grins* Nanners!...ah sorry I went looking for a mixer but the one I found wasn't nice so I gave up.

Well find a nice one so we can catch up! Its been too long! *laughs a little*

May 13, 2012 09:24PM
numbr01banana
Well find a nice one so we can catch up! Its been too long! *laughs a little*

Wishful thinking I can't I have exams and I need a clear head to study but I'm in major need of a serious drink! *smiles*...nothing really different has happened to me anyway. What about you? It sure has, my fault, sorry. School had me pretty busy.

Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
May 13, 2012 09:27PM
*slinks in and collapses on the couch again*

Evenin y'all

May 13, 2012 09:28PM
DJSparkles
*slinks in and collapses on the couch again*

Evenin y'all

*smiles* Hey DJ. How's things?

Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
May 13, 2012 09:28PM
Ursula

Wishful thinking I can't I have exams and I need a clear head to study but I'm in major need of a serious drink! *smiles*...nothing really different has happened to me anyway. What about you? It sure has, my fault, sorry. School had me pretty busy.

Your fault? *shakes her head* I'm pretty sure its just the common occurrence of life getting in the way for both of us. I was pretty busy with school and such too. Meh I suppose not much has *actually* changed around here. its all the same ol' same ol' stuff going on. . . really busy, although I'm very soon going to be working two jobs O.o Not sure I *really* wanna do that but I've had several people tell me its too soon to quit my serving job even though I just got a "full time" position as a rehabilitation assistant. So we'll see if I keep both long term. . .
And good luck with all of your exams!! sorry you're in need of a serious drink though, that doesnt sound like nothings different, sounds like somethings on your mind ;)

May 13, 2012 09:34PM
numbr01banana
Your fault? *shakes her head* I'm pretty sure its just the common occurrence of life getting in the way for both of us. I was pretty busy with school and such too. Meh I suppose not much has *actually* changed around here. its all the same ol' same ol' stuff going on. . . really busy, although I'm very soon going to be working two jobs O.o Not sure I *really* wanna do that but I've had several people tell me its too soon to quit my serving job even though I just got a "full time" position as a rehabilitation assistant. So we'll see if I keep both long term. . .
And good luck with all of your exams!! sorry you're in need of a serious drink though, that doesnt sound like nothings different, sounds like somethings on your mind ;)

Too true. Gotta love how school gets in the way ha. oooh nice you'll be kept extra busy so by the sounds of it. Ah just see how it plays out if it's too much you can always give one the boot. Do what you want *smiles* Thanks I'm in need of all the luck I can get right now...pretty sure I screwed up one already but well it's been a testing week and I couldn't concentrate. All I wanted to do was get out of that exam hall and come home. *laughs a little* ah I could be just stressed about exams but hey you know me well.winking smiley

Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
May 13, 2012 09:40PM
Ursula

Too true. Gotta love how school gets in the way ha. oooh nice you'll be kept extra busy so by the sounds of it. Ah just see how it plays out if it's too much you can always give one the boot. Do what you want *smiles* Thanks I'm in need of all the luck I can get right now...pretty sure I screwed up one already but well it's been a testing week and I couldn't concentrate. All I wanted to do was get out of that exam hall and come home. *laughs a little* ah I could be just stressed about exams but hey you know me well.winking smiley

Yup thats the plan right now. . .just see how everything goes, go with the flow. Ahhh Im sureyou did just fine and will do well on your others :)

May 13, 2012 09:43PM
Hey y'all

It's going okay. A bit more time now *LOL* Not like I could use a vacation or anything...

I'd ask how's by you guys but I see *points up*

May 13, 2012 09:51PM
numbr01banana
Yup thats the plan right now. . .just see how everything goes, go with the flow. Ahhh Im sureyou did just fine and will do well on your others :)

It's not a bad plan. Only way to go smiling smiley *laughs* nope trust me on this I didn't and you'd think that would make me cop on and concentrate better for the next one...oh well fudge it.

DJ I'm glad things are going ok. It's good you have a bit more time. Oh I hear ya!

*smiles* yea rough times.

Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
May 13, 2012 09:56PM
Ursula

It's not a bad plan. Only way to go smiling smiley *laughs* nope trust me on this I didn't and you'd think that would make me cop on and concentrate better for the next one...oh well fudge it.

DJ I'm glad things are going ok. It's good you have a bit more time. Oh I hear ya!

*smiles* yea rough times.

I know exactly what you mean, story of my life lately actually.especially last semester.

DJglad you have more time, hopefully you'll be able to relax a little. . .

May 13, 2012 10:22PM
numbr01banana
I know exactly what you mean, story of my life lately actually.especially last semester.

DJglad you have more time, hopefully you'll be able to relax a little. . .

It used to work to take my mind off things...bury myself in work. It's not working anymore. *smiles* ah it'll work out somehow least there is always repeats and all I have is two is exams, one more to go. It's hard to concentrate sure.

Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
May 21, 2012 08:41PM
Urs

It used to work to take my mind off things...bury myself in work. It's not working anymore. *smiles* ah it'll work out somehow least there is always repeats and all I have is two is exams, one more to go. It's hard to concentrate sure.

Yeah I know how that goes, sorry your typical coping method wasnt working as well as usual that sucks. Are you all done with exams now though? Hopefully with some time to relax.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2012 08:42PM by numbr01banana.
May 21, 2012 08:46PM
*slinks in and collapses*

May 23, 2012 05:23PM
numbr01banana
Yeah I know how that goes, sorry your typical coping method wasnt working as well as usual that sucks. Are you all done with exams now though? Hopefully with some time to relax.

*hobbles back in and collapses into a chair* Ah sure could be worse I suppose. Yep!grinning smiley no chance, bog time and my god every part of me hurts shockin. Stupid weather hasta make the work harder.

Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
June 10, 2012 05:38PM
*walks in, lies on the couch and stares at the ceiling*

Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
June 10, 2012 09:35PM

June 10, 2012 09:43PM
DJSparkles

*looks over and smiles* Hey DJ, sorry I was in my own world. Hows things?

*looks at the time* uh oh...*gets up and walks out*

Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2012 09:57PM by Ursula.
June 10, 2012 10:45PM
I was off in my own too...

Nothing much going on, how's by you?

Online Users (Users active in the last 15 minutes)

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 3 on May 13, 2012
Record Number of Guests: 213 on April 08, 2024
Rock Salt Journals Forum - Forum Statistics

Global
Topics: 115, Posts: 12,503, Users: 128.
Our newest member rajeshdesa.

This forum
Topics: 6, Posts: 1,652.