Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Coyote Fugly - An Appreciation for the Winchesters, Part 4

Posted by DeanJW 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Gunnar Eyewear - Especially for Computers! How do you think I'll look in these? ~Mattie

Gunnar Eyewear Gunnar Gaming Eyewear PPK Cobalt/Snow Frame
avatar Re: Coyote Fugly - An Appreciation for the Winchesters
June 11, 2012 06:03PM
DJSparkles
I was off in my own too...

Nothing much going on, how's by you?

*walks in and sits on the windowsill* Meh, same old different day really, not much going on either.

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."
June 11, 2012 11:01PM
Sounds like the lot of us are really either busy or dead to the world, so to speak...

only thing going on around here is a lot of stress...

Lord, what fools these Mortals be! Of course, I don't do half bad in the foolish department, either, when I put my mind to it *LOL*
June 12, 2012 05:08PM
DJSparkles
Sounds like the lot of us are really either busy or dead to the world, so to speak...

You got that right. I agree with you on that too. *smiles* you'd sure miss the fun.

Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
June 28, 2012 06:39PM
Ursula
DJSparkles
I was off in my own too...

Nothing much going on, how's by you?

*walks in and sits on the windowsill* Meh, same old different day really, not much going on either.
Reads signature and grins....My current favorite CD..

There is nothing more gentle than strength, nor anything as strong as true gentleness.
June 28, 2012 06:43PM
DJSparkles

That is true enough. I know you all are used to hot weather.... but 109 in KY is Headline Weather! So we are just sweating here...:D
Looks like we could maybe drain the mudpit and make it a pond or something? Can we, Matt? Please!! Then Dean can just throw us into the water and we won't even mind...(But that would sort of ruin it for him....HMMMM makes it even more fun!)

There is nothing more gentle than strength, nor anything as strong as true gentleness.
June 28, 2012 11:10PM
110 in Indiana is headline making too! It was HORRIBLE today and more tomorrow...

Lord, what fools these Mortals be! Of course, I don't do half bad in the foolish department, either, when I put my mind to it *LOL*
August 13, 2012 10:34AM
Blue
Reads signature and grins....My current favorite CD..

Blue! *grins* she's good. Seen as you are talking about the weather, My god we had an unreal thunder storm here this morning. The house even shook apparently most houses around did and I have got to say I have never witnessed anything like that before. Thank god that's as bad as it gets here. I really couldn't imagine what it would be like to get weather you guys get and no doubt it would most definitely scare the life out of me.

Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
August 13, 2012 10:39AM
Blue
DJSparkles

That is true enough. I know you all are used to hot weather.... but 109 in KY is Headline Weather! So we are just sweating here...:D
Looks like we could maybe drain the mudpit and make it a pond or something? Can we, Matt? Please!! Then Dean can just throw us into the water and we won't even mind...(But that would sort of ruin it for him....HMMMM makes it even more fun!)

He can throw you two in, I've had enough water. It's shocking, you lot scorching out there and we've had an awful summer of rain, horrible humid weather. If only we could swap ha no on second thoughts not sure I want it too hot either.

Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
August 13, 2012 10:59AM
we had the heat, then the rain... I'd just as soon it stopped with both, now...

Mud can be cooling, y'know, all those pigs can't be wrong *LOL*

August 16, 2012 03:57PM
Hello peeps! I am new here, you can call me Ellen :) So what's the scoop?
August 16, 2012 04:09PM
Ellen
Hello peeps! I am new here, you can call me Ellen :) So what's the scoop?

Hi Ellen and Welcome! I think you'll like it here. Feel free to jump in wherever you like.

*hugs everyone* I know I've been away more than I should. I'll be around more often, really! funny monkey
I'll be back to catch up with y'all soon!

10 out of 10 technical experts have declared that I'm too technical
August 16, 2012 04:22PM
Hey guys, jsut dropping by for a quick hello... *waves*

Hi Ellen!

Heya Mattie, long time no see! *big hugs*

Anyone want some extra rain? They can have what's dripping in my house...

*scampers back out with a bucket*

August 16, 2012 06:00PM
Thanks for the welcome ;)

I'll take a little bit of rain to give my sprinklers a break, as long as it stops next week while I'm on vacation and attempting to lounge poolside!

So what's the current topic of conversation around here?
August 16, 2012 08:28PM
Ellen
Thanks for the welcome ;)

I'll take a little bit of rain to give my sprinklers a break, as long as it stops next week while I'm on vacation and attempting to lounge poolside!

So what's the current topic of conversation around here?

Welcome to the bar.
Anything, pretty much.

<3 Zack <3

"Pain is Temporary - Pride is forever"
Lax forever
There are two times of the year that stir the blood.
In the fall, for the hunt,
and now for lacrosse.
September 11, 2012 04:42PM
*comes in and starts looking around all the couches* you know this whole "senior year so Nan's books are going to go missing" thing is very VERY annoying. especially since this time that book cost mega bucks. hmph *grabs a Mt. Dew and takes a seat*
Hows it been goin everyone?
Welcome to the Bar Ellen! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, well. . .when theres actually people here anywaywinking smiley

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
September 18, 2012 02:16PM
*comes in and hops into the pit*
Hey everybody, I hope you're all doing well smiling smiley

"The kraken stirs. And ten billion sushi dinners cry out for vengeance."
September 19, 2012 08:00PM
pirateypirates
*comes in and hops into the pit*
Hey everybody, I hope you're all doing well smiling smiley

Hey you long time no see, how ya been doin?

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
September 20, 2012 01:35AM
numbr01banana
Hey you long time no see, how ya been doin?

Hey! I've been good. LOTS of homework. How about you?

September 20, 2012 10:07AM
pirateypirates
Hey! I've been good. LOTS of homework. How about you?

I've been good, working on lots of homework and actual work LOL such a fun and exciting person I've been lately! winking smileyLMAO

September 22, 2012 08:21PM
numbr01banana
I've been good, working on lots of homework and actual work LOL such a fun and exciting person I've been lately! winking smileyLMAO

Oh man I know how that feels! I barely have time for anything other than homework and class these days. Luckily my homework involved going to the beach today though! smiling bouncing smiley It was nice to get outside

September 22, 2012 10:44PM
Hello everyone long time not speak. Just came to say hello and hope everyone is doing well.

"Darling," you said. "we're a train wreck."

"Sweetheart," I said, " train wreaks always make the front page."
September 24, 2012 09:22PM
pirateypirates

Oh man I know how that feels! I barely have time for anything other than homework and class these days. Luckily my homework involved going to the beach today though! smiling bouncing smiley It was nice to get outside

Wait, your homework involved going to the beach!?! What class is this? I wanna sign up! The most exciting thing I've done lately is. . .well ok this past weekend was pretty exciting cause I celebrated my birthday and finally got my tatt, but normally its all work and homework (which unfortunately does not include going to the beach lol). Work has gotten especially boring too since 2 of our clients left there's been like at least one person getting cut most every day. Although there are 3 staff on tonight, one coworker decided its cause our manager doesn't want to cut me since I'm only working 2 days a week :/ but on the upside of work I got a free meal at outback steak house tonight cause its a clients bday so that was nice.

Hiya slev!! How've you been lately?

September 25, 2012 02:48PM
numbr01banana
Wait, your homework involved going to the beach!?! What class is this? I wanna sign up! The most exciting thing I've done lately is. . .well ok this past weekend was pretty exciting cause I celebrated my birthday and finally got my tatt, but normally its all work and homework (which unfortunately does not include going to the beach lol). Work has gotten especially boring too since 2 of our clients left there's been like at least one person getting cut most every day. Although there are 3 staff on tonight, one coworker decided its cause our manager doesn't want to cut me since I'm only working 2 days a week :/ but on the upside of work I got a free meal at outback steak house tonight cause its a clients bday so that was nice.

It did! It was my english class. I had to go somewhere and spend at least an hour there taking notes to write an observation report. So I figured the beach was a good place to go since I barely have time to go there just for fun grinning smiley
Well that sounds fun! Sucks about work though :/

HEYYY Slev! Hope you're doing well!

September 25, 2012 07:28PM
numbr01banana
pirateypirates

non stop busy!!!!! i need a vacation already.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2012 08:54PM by Slevin36219.
September 25, 2012 10:08PM
Slevin36219

haha totally get the feeling! busy with classes or are you doing something else?

pirateypirates

It did! It was my english class. I had to go somewhere and spend at least an hour there taking notes to write an observation report. So I figured the beach was a good place to go since I barely have time to go there just for fun grinning smiley
Well that sounds fun! Sucks about work though :/

HEYYY Slev! Hope you're doing well!

Thats awesome that you were able to do that for class! We never get to do anything fun. . .the best thing we've gotten to do for class since I've been here is, well, hold class outside when its nice weather, if you have a small enough class that is lol None of mine recently would have been able to do that. Hehe it was loads of fun! work is work, I'm just happy that we did have 3 staff on last night, especially if its only because my manager didnt want to cut me, that means she understands that I cant afford to not work those two days. Shes actually pretty cool I love having her as a manager.

September 25, 2012 10:39PM
numbr01banana
Slevin36219

haha totally get the feeling! busy with classes or are you doing something else?

School, photo shoots, on sets once a week, work, social life. I just want to take a long nap, or stay in my bed and watch movies all day.

October 01, 2012 03:51PM
numbr01banana
Thats awesome that you were able to do that for class! We never get to do anything fun. . .the best thing we've gotten to do for class since I've been here is, well, hold class outside when its nice weather, if you have a small enough class that is lol None of mine recently would have been able to do that. Hehe it was loads of fun! work is work, I'm just happy that we did have 3 staff on last night, especially if its only because my manager didnt want to cut me, that means she understands that I cant afford to not work those two days. Shes actually pretty cool I love having her as a manager.
It is! Going outside is still nice though. Though when I went out to take pictures for my photoshop class the other day this random older guy on the street started talking to me about random crap for like 20 minutes and was asking me my opinions on life and then he wanted my phone number (which I did NOT give him) and gave me a necklace from his shop for some reason and it was all just TOO creepy. Now I don't wanna go into town by myself anymore eye rolling smiley It also made me painfully aware of just how poor my social skills are.
Sorry. Anyways.
That's awesome that your manager is so cool!

October 02, 2012 12:58PM
Slevin36219

School, photo shoots, on sets once a week, work, social life. I just want to take a long nap, or stay in my bed and watch movies all day.

wow that does sound very busy! ha I know the feeling, just wanting one day to hang out in bed and watch movies all day. Ugh way more than I should right now, unfortunately.

pirateypirates
It is! Going outside is still nice though. Though when I went out to take pictures for my photoshop class the other day this random older guy on the street started talking to me about random crap for like 20 minutes and was asking me my opinions on life and then he wanted my phone number (which I did NOT give him) and gave me a necklace from his shop for some reason and it was all just TOO creepy. Now I don't wanna go into town by myself anymore eye rolling smiley It also made me painfully aware of just how poor my social skills are.
Sorry. Anyways.
That's awesome that your manager is so cool!

LMAOLOL ok ok I'm sorry maybe you getting hit up by a creeper isnt so funny, whats more funny is that I've had my fair share of creepers, er creepr, the past couple months which was kinda funny but more annoying and like "what the heck did I do!?!" unlike you, Nan was stupid and gave this guy her number. she knew him from work and talked with him a few times and figured it wouldnt hurt, cause we can be friends. . .well apparently when Nan gives out her number to guys they turn into creepers, or douche-bags but thats a different story. this one decided itd be cool to-long story short-ask for pictures (but to be kept pg because blond girls always do that) and if nan still had her vcard all within the first like 3 days of having her number confusedheaddesk

Yeah It is, not sure what I woulda done with a different manager with a few situations that had taken place a while back lol

October 02, 2012 04:52PM
numbr01banana
LMAOLOL ok ok I'm sorry maybe you getting hit up by a creeper isnt so funny, whats more funny is that I've had my fair share of creepers, er creepr, the past couple months which was kinda funny but more annoying and like "what the heck did I do!?!" unlike you, Nan was stupid and gave this guy her number. she knew him from work and talked with him a few times and figured it wouldnt hurt, cause we can be friends. . .well apparently when Nan gives out her number to guys they turn into creepers, or douche-bags but thats a different story. this one decided itd be cool to-long story short-ask for pictures (but to be kept pg because blond girls always do that) and if nan still had her vcard all within the first like 3 days of having her number confusedheaddesk

Yeah It is, not sure what I woulda done with a different manager with a few situations that had taken place a while back lol

Haha that's okay you can laugh raspberry I just hope I never see him again. But if I do I kinda wanna mess with him act like I've never seen him before LOL Daaang why are there so many creepy people in the world! CLEARLY giving out your number means you wanna send dirty texts eye rolling smiley Totally. Haha maybe that just means you've filled up your creeper quota for life and you'll never meet one again! grinning smiley

October 02, 2012 05:02PM
pirateypirates
Haha that's okay you can laugh raspberry I just hope I never see him again. But if I do I kinda wanna mess with him act like I've never seen him before LOL Daaang why are there so many creepy people in the world! CLEARLY giving out your number means you wanna send dirty texts eye rolling smiley Totally. Haha maybe that just means you've filled up your creeper quota for life and you'll never meet one again! grinning smiley

haha I'm glad you think its ok for me to laugh. *laughs a little more* You totally should act like you've never seen him before if you do happen to see him again! Ha I know right? geeze. oh well my fault apparently for not having stricter rules for giving out my number, well I didnt. . .anywho the funny thing was the person ragging on me for having given it to this guy totally wouldnt have had my number if I had drawn lines to the point that creeper guy wouldnt have had it cause they got it under very similar circumstances. eye rolling smiley oh well, Now I've learned my lesson and that wont happen again. unfortunately I dont think theres a creeper quota, I keep running into them it seems like confused smileyLMAO

Online Users (Users active in the last 15 minutes)

Guests: 7
Record Number of Users: 3 on May 13, 2012
Record Number of Guests: 213 on April 08, 2024
Rock Salt Journals Forum - Forum Statistics

Global
Topics: 115, Posts: 12,503, Users: 128.
Our newest member rajeshdesa.

This forum
Topics: 6, Posts: 1,652.