Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Coyote Fugly - An Appreciation for the Winchesters, Part 4

Posted by DeanJW 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
avatar Re: Coyote Fugly - An Appreciation for the Winchesters
October 03, 2012 12:43AM
numbr01banana
haha I'm glad you think its ok for me to laugh. *laughs a little more* You totally should act like you've never seen him before if you do happen to see him again! Ha I know right? geeze. oh well my fault apparently for not having stricter rules for giving out my number, well I didnt. . .anywho the funny thing was the person ragging on me for having given it to this guy totally wouldnt have had my number if I had drawn lines to the point that creeper guy wouldnt have had it cause they got it under very similar circumstances. eye rolling smiley oh well, Now I've learned my lesson and that wont happen again. unfortunately I dont think theres a creeper quota, I keep running into them it seems like confused smileyLMAO
If I'm not too freaked out I will! LOL Haha I guess all we can do is learn from our creeper encounters and move on. Cause I know that wasn't the first or the last. Guess it's just hard to judge a person's character sometimes. Darn, it'd be nice to know there's a quota for that sort of thing! grinning smiley

"The kraken stirs. And ten billion sushi dinners cry out for vengeance."
October 03, 2012 10:01PM
pirateypirates
If I'm not too freaked out I will! LOL Haha I guess all we can do is learn from our creeper encounters and move on. Cause I know that wasn't the first or the last. Guess it's just hard to judge a person's character sometimes. Darn, it'd be nice to know there's a quota for that sort of thing! grinning smiley

Thats so true, all you can do is live and learn. Hehe this is one of those things where those neon signs my friends and I keep saying we need in our lives would be totally helpful! LMAO

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
October 03, 2012 11:35PM
numbr01banana
Thats so true, all you can do is live and learn. Hehe this is one of those things where those neon signs my friends and I keep saying we need in our lives would be totally helpful! LMAO

Yesss I can see how that'd be helpful. grinning smiley

October 18, 2012 01:48PM
alright y'all anyone here that wants help a girl out?? I need some advice/ideas. . .

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
October 18, 2012 04:26PM
numbr01banana
alright y'all anyone here that wants help a girl out?? I need some advice/ideas. . .
I can try

October 18, 2012 06:22PM
What's up?

Whoa! De'ja moo - I've heard this bull before!
October 18, 2012 07:26PM
How can I help?

Lord, what fools these Mortals be! Of course, I don't do half bad in the foolish department, either, when I put my mind to it *LOL*
October 18, 2012 08:54PM
woo really Nan just needs a very kind way to phrase "get your fricken head on straight and either a. start respecting me as your friend or b. start respecting your fricken girlfriend. really c.(which should be a.) respect both of us but thats just impossible for you."

October 18, 2012 09:33PM
Since most guys don't respond to 'subtle', headdeskI think you've worded it pretty good already! boxing

October 18, 2012 11:17PM
Realhuntress
Since most guys don't respond to 'subtle', headdeskI think you've worded it pretty good already! boxing

ughhh well I guess that is better than my original thought which well was basically to just kick his ass boxing

October 18, 2012 11:34PM
Well, if talking doesn't work, you may still need to resort to that to get the message across. arrr!

October 18, 2012 11:43PM
Realhuntress
Well, if talking doesn't work, you may still need to resort to that to get the message across. arrr!

LMAOLOL unfortunately as confident as I am that I am fairly good at holding my own in any given situation, I'm pretty sure *that* one would end with me running like hell worried actually maybe just running, pretty sure I'm much better at that than him grinning smileyLMAO

October 19, 2012 12:06AM
Naw.. he'd be so shocked that you actually did it, you could get away easy. heeheegrinning smileyraspberry

October 19, 2012 12:11AM
Realhuntress
Naw.. he'd be so shocked that you actually did it, you could get away easy. heeheegrinning smileyraspberry

hehehe actually that is also a very likely possibility. . .we'll see how it goes, I'm gonna wait and see if he pulls another stupid "gray area" move.

October 19, 2012 12:57AM
Yeahhh. Sometimes there isn't a kind way to get your point across eye rolling smiley

October 19, 2012 01:00AM
pirateypirates
Yeahhh. Sometimes there isn't a kind way to get your point across eye rolling smiley
Yeahhhhh I know, but I really like to say things in a nice way. . .

October 19, 2012 01:03AM
numbr01banana
Yeahhhhh I know, but I really like to say things in a nice way. . .
Same here. You can always start out nice, then if he isn't listening you can get more forceful or whatever.

October 19, 2012 01:04AM
pirateypirates
Same here. You can always start out nice, then if he isn't listening you can get more forceful or whatever.

Good point, ideas on how to phrase that nicely

October 19, 2012 01:12AM
numbr01banana
Good point, ideas on how to phrase that nicely
Maybe just say things like "It really upsets/offends me when you blah blah blah. Could you please blah blah blah." And try and keep a calm, normal volume voice.

October 19, 2012 01:25AM
pirateypirates
Maybe just say things like "It really upsets/offends me when you blah blah blah. Could you please blah blah blah." And try and keep a calm, normal volume voice.

yeahhh thats a good plan

October 19, 2012 01:28AM
numbr01banana
yeahhh thats a good plan
Good luck with whatever you decide to do!smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2012 01:29AM by pirateypirates.
October 19, 2012 01:30AM
pirateypirates
Good luck with whatever you decide to do!smiling smiley

muchas gracias

October 26, 2012 12:53PM
*comes in, checks on everything, sits down on his couch, starts eating and reading a book*

~ There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and an "if" in life.
And after Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W.T.F. ~

Online Users (Users active in the last 15 minutes)

Guests: 7
Record Number of Users: 3 on May 13, 2012
Record Number of Guests: 213 on April 08, 2024
Rock Salt Journals Forum - Forum Statistics

Global
Topics: 115, Posts: 12,503, Users: 128.
Our newest member rajeshdesa.

This forum
Topics: 6, Posts: 1,652.