Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Castiel Fans

Posted by Admin 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Looking for Dean's amulet? Look no further than the WB Shop!
Free 2 Day Shipping until December 18th!
Castiel Fans
December 06, 2009 10:56PM
Here is the other thread for Fans of Castiel. Just to keep things simple, we'll address the same thing that was brought up in the neighboring thread:
We've all seen what's been going on in other forums - just know one thing. It will NOT be tolerated on this board. This thread is specifically for people who are fans of Castiel. This is not a debate thread.

Some general guidelines to follow here on RSJ: Please read all the rules and guidelines, in particular those dealing with spoilers. This is a non-spoiler forum (There's a "spoiler" icon in the post toolbar for posting spoilers outside of the spoiler section. The General Rules explain how to use it.) Also, slash is not welcome here, nor discussion of slash. There are plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere.

In addition, although it's easy to see something in another forum or thread and want to post a rebuttal here, lines such as "I can't believe they said..." or "what are those people thinking..." please refrain to the best of your ability. That only seems to invite trouble, and we don't want that on RSJ. (I can guarantee Mattie will do something about it. You don't want to see her when she's angry.) Feel free to post squee of Misha here as well, but understand that anything regarding his personal life and/or rumors will be removed.

Lastly, if you see there's a problem, PLEASE report it to an admin or moderator rather than reply. We're a small friendly forum and we want to keep it friendly. In order to start editing/removing many posts, the entire forum must be shut down, not just one thread. If anything needs to be added/updated, the first post will be updated for clarification.

The rules apply to "both sides" and if the "gang war" that brought down even a mod's sticky at "that other place" appears here, both threads will be immediately removed. There will be no favoritism on this forum. What applies to one, applies to all. We do our best to be fair when there is a conflict and have our own rule that we would rather send a warning rather than ban a user, but we will not hesitate to do so if the situation spins out of control.

~RSJ Admin

EDIT: Turned into a Sticky

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2010 02:28PM by xDeanWinchesterx.
December 07, 2009 06:12AM
I think Castiel is cool, I kinda like how hes all unemotional one minute, then he starts feel emotions and doesn't even know what to do with them. Also the fact that he has to use a cell phone now (correct me if I'm wrong I haven't seen a couple of the lastest episodes) its a bit funny.

<3 Zack <3

"Pain is Temporary - Pride is forever"
Lax forever
There are two times of the year that stir the blood.
In the fall, for the hunt,
and now for lacrosse.
December 07, 2009 12:01PM
Jess
I think Castiel is cool, I kinda like how hes all unemotional one minute, then he starts feel emotions and doesn't even know what to do with them. Also the fact that he has to use a cell phone now (correct me if I'm wrong I haven't seen a couple of the lastest episodes) its a bit funny.

LMAOYes he needs to use a cell phone now, or has been using one. . .the best part? ". . . the voices are telling me I'm almost out of minutes" hehehehehe loved that line!heartsmiling bouncing smiley

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
December 07, 2009 01:16PM
numbr01banana
LMAOYes he needs to use a cell phone now, or has been using one. . .the best part? ". . . the voices are telling me I'm almost out of minutes" hehehehehe loved that line!heartsmiling bouncing smiley

Oh yeah, loved that line! AND the fact that he just stood out there all night. Wow, just wow, I have a hard enough time sitting through my Algebra class.

<3 Zack <3

"Pain is Temporary - Pride is forever"
Lax forever
There are two times of the year that stir the blood.
In the fall, for the hunt,
and now for lacrosse.
Re: Castiel Fans
March 21, 2010 10:19AM
* pitches tent * I'm gonna be coming here regulary- I am a BIG Castiel fan!

Castiel is probably one of the best recurring characters, right beside Bobby, Ellen and Jo. I love the little tough-nerdy dude with wings! I hope he'll be around for the next seasons.

Online Users (Users active in the last 15 minutes)

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 3 on May 13, 2012
Record Number of Guests: 213 on April 08, 2024
Rock Salt Journals Forum - Forum Statistics

Global
Topics: 115, Posts: 12,503, Users: 128.
Our newest member rajeshdesa.

This forum
Topics: 20, Posts: 205.