Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Doodles of a Ramblin' Man

Posted by DeanJW 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Gunnar Eyewear - Especially for Computers! How do you think I'll look in these? ~Mattie

Gunnar Eyewear Gunnar Gaming Eyewear PPK Cobalt/Snow Frame
avatar Re: Doodles of a Ramblin' Man
January 01, 2010 11:37PM
xDeanWinchesterx
This one is for all ladies:

Toast

And for those of you who might be interested, this is how the drawing came to life in 8 steps:

Step 1
Step 2
Step 3
Step 4
Step 5
Step 6
Step 7
Step 8

Cooliogrinning smiley ... and burn 6-E-5

"The kraken stirs. And ten billion sushi dinners cry out for vengeance."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2010 04:54AM by DeanJW.
January 02, 2010 05:04PM
Jess
Now THAT is awesome.applause

numbr01banana
Dean thats amazing! and thanks for sharing those steps. . .I always find that coolapplauseheart

pirateypirates
Cooliogrinning smiley

Thanks, ladies. And you're welcome, Chiqui.

~ There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and an "if" in life.
And after Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W.T.F. ~
January 02, 2010 05:16PM
Mattie
Blue
I don't knowI think I found it...check your pm, Winchester....please.....note to self

The hidden picture wasn't all that hidden. LOL

Now, >>> THIS is a hidden picture <<<<<

LINK ^^^ LINK ^^^ LINK ^^^
Wow!! Wonderful Ren Faire dress idean.....It's gorgeous!!! and the drawing is great too...Where did the roses on the avatar come from?
happy

There is nothing more gentle than strength, nor anything as strong as true gentleness.
January 02, 2010 05:26PM
Gee, Winchester, looks like the one thing I can't insult is your talent.....eye popping smiley (Luckily there are any other things, I can insult..NO really, FANTASTIC drawing..they just get better and better....I don't know

There is nothing more gentle than strength, nor anything as strong as true gentleness.
January 02, 2010 11:23PM
Blue
Wow!! Wonderful Ren Faire dress idean.....It's gorgeous!!! and the drawing is great too...Where did the roses on the avatar come from?
happy

Blue
Gee, Winchester, looks like the one thing I can't insult is your talent.....eye popping smiley (Luckily there are any other things, I can insult..NO really, FANTASTIC drawing..they just get better and better....I don't know

Matt drew them. I'm outta here!LMAO

Thanks. I guess. LMAO

~ There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and an "if" in life.
March 04, 2010 05:06PM
eekOOOOOOOOOOOOH woooow!!! Dean they are beautifulthumbs upsmiling bouncing smiley..... gob smacked I really am. They are sooo cool!!

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."
March 04, 2010 05:32PM
Ursula
eekOOOOOOOOOOOOH woooow!!! Dean they are beautifulthumbs upsmiling bouncing smiley..... gob smacked I really am. They are sooo cool!!

Er... Thanks. pardon

March 20, 2010 12:05AM
Art for Yellow Rose Gallery. Both designs were created in ArtRage program (really want the Studio Pro 3 edition now grinning smiley). The binder design also makes use of Obsidian Dawn's amazing brushes.

March 20, 2010 12:54PM
xDeanWinchesterx
Art for Yellow Rose Gallery. Both designs were created in ArtRage program (really want the Studio Pro 3 edition now grinning smiley). The binder design also makes use of Obsidian Dawn's amazing brushes.

ooohhhhhh amazing work Dean!loveapplausegrinning smiley

It's not supposed to go like that, its not intended to end that way, life is a journey, constantly turnin' down an unknown path, but its not supposed to go like that
March 21, 2010 06:09AM
numbr01banana
ooohhhhhh amazing work Dean!loveapplausegrinning smiley

Thanks.

March 25, 2010 04:43PM
Well, since I'm getting that 3 Studio Pro version of my fave painting program, I've decided to try something with it. So can you ladies (and gents) leave me a post here with your fave thing? For instance something like:

My fave thing is my pet. OR My fave thing is my Mustang. winking smiley You can include a photo of the thing as well.

Thanks.

Online Users (Users active in the last 15 minutes)

Guests: 3
Record Number of Users: 3 on May 13, 2012
Record Number of Guests: 213 on April 08, 2024
Rock Salt Journals Forum - Forum Statistics

Global
Topics: 115, Posts: 12,503, Users: 128.
Our newest member rajeshdesa.

This forum
Topics: 11, Posts: 208.